I have visited Abu Dhabi a number of times and whilst I have visited most of the better hotels I always feel at home when I come to the Sheraton. The pool isn't the largest and the "beach" isn't the best but the ambiance adds to a very relaxed atmosphere.
Any good pool bar is only as good as the staff and Samil and the lads at the Sheraton make it what it is. They even remembered my drink even though I hadn't been for over 6 months. Yes the St Regis has a great beach and the Fairmont and Intercontinental are good but for me a trip to Abu Dhabi wouldn't be complete without a day spent at the Sheraton beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Abu Dhabi's shopping and business district, the Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort combines the best of business and leisure. Enjoy our private lagoon and resort on the Arabian gulf or try one of the 11 restaurants and bars to choose from. The Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort has everything needed for a perfect stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Travelbag, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel And Resort
- Abu Dhabi Sheraton