Recently I posted a review for the El Sombrero resteraunt in Sheraton and mentioned new years eve. I thought this special night warented it's own review. We ( my little girl 12) and I where sold the idea of new years eve by the wonderful staff in the El Sombrero. Lili, Brian, Peau and Rolain. So tickets where purchased at a good price I might add for that evenings extravaganza.
We were greated and seated with the same warmth and friendlyness we had previously experienced even taking into account the additional business of the resteraunt. The tables where embellished with every party piece you could imagine and the evening began.
The food again was amazing with myself having what I must say was one of the best rib eye steaks I have ever had... and I have had a few,as my waistline can prove.!! The band again played along even taking requests as the staff worked their magic making a fuss of every guest to ensure a god time was had. Especially my little girl who a day or so later was to turn 12, giving her a special party hat as they themselves where dressed as cow boys and girls... The staff on this evening where also joined by a new manager who to be totaly honest was a little overwealmed by the events of the evening but luckily clearly guided by the experience of the team there. To be honest I never really got to even know her name and I like to know.
After dinner we went outside to another live band and bubbly to see the new year in which was fantastic even though we saw no fireworks. The hotel looked AMAZING. With my little girl even saying she felt she was on a movie set in Hollywood. Which was where we spent a previous new years in LA. The staff again very polite and attentive bringing drinks and ensuring we had a fabulous time. After a while we returned to our table in El Sombrero to find a birthday cake for my little girl and serenaded by the staff and band as she blew out her candle. What a perfect finish to a perfect night. Thank you Sheraton. As we left I ask Casey my little girl what she had wished for as she blew out her candlethe answer came back " To be here again next year Daddy".... need I say any more. ..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Abu Dhabi's shopping and business district, the Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort combines the best of business and leisure. Enjoy our private lagoon and resort on the Arabian gulf or try one of the 11 restaurants and bars to choose from. The Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort has everything needed for a perfect stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Travelbag, Agoda, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel And Resort
- Abu Dhabi Sheraton