“Excellent customer service!”

Ranked #49 of 129 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Istanbul, Turkey
“Excellent customer service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

I spend three weeks in Sheraton Abu Dhabi Corniche 4-24 March 2014. Everything was perfect, customer service in particular. From housekeeping to managers, front desk to staff at restaurants all were excellent. They really care that customers are satisfied and if there is any issue they are so responsive to solve it right away.

I would definitely prefer Sheraton in my future bookings.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Martin_Cramer, General Manager at Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for reviewing our hotel on tripadvisor.

I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our associates to be accommodating and professional.

While we did not manage to meet during your visit, I remember our message interactions and would like to thank you for your understanding and hope that I will be able to introduce myself during your next visit.

Do not hesitate to contact me for assistance when planning a future stay as I would like to personally ensure of your comfort.

Deputy General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (298)
  • Arabic first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Ljubljana, Slovenia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

Very spacious rooms, as well very clean. Couple of times per day being set. I had even a kitchenette in my room. Great offer at breakfast, food is delicious. Take a club room, its is worth - hours the oeuvres in the club lounge are just amazing, you can find so rich offer only in Middle East.
The main point of difference with other hotels is excellent personnel at reception desk up to management. Professional, very friendly, extremely helpful. I had some issues with visa issuing (they mixed the countries and I had to wait at the airport from 4.00 am till morning- As hotel was sponsoring my visa I had to call them during the night - no problem or even any sign of being annoyed when I woke guys in the middle of night.
Highly recommend for business and for leisure staying.

Room Tip: Take a club level room - it is really worth it.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Martin_Cramer, General Manager at Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Dear Orjanka,

Many thanks for sharing the kind comments about recent experience in our hotel on tripadvisor.

Needless to say, I was very pleased about your overall feedback and that you thoroughly enjoyed your time with us.

I was especially happy to read that our associates took good care of you and made you feel welcomed at all times.

The "Sheraton Club" is certainly a good option when staying with us as it offers a superior level of comfort.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of receiving you again.

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

You kind of know what you are getting with Sheraton, they are generally good quality, good service and amazingly comfortable beds... that´s what we got in Abu Dhabi. The hotel is on the Cornich and has it´s own (man made) beach. I´m not sure how much I would describe it as a resort.... it isn´t that big, the pool area is nice but it is small and would get a bit clostrophobic when the hotel was full for sure. There was a separate children´s pool with slide. And of course, a swim up bar...! The staff were very efficient and polite. The restaurant choices were good, a mexican, international, spanish, and grill. The bar food was very expensive.
One thing that is worth noting, was the enormous building that is being constructed in front of the hotel - overlooking the pool...... general construction noise all day - and a large chunk of the view now missing....
Our rooms were super clean as was the hotel in general (as you would expect).
The breakfast had a very good choice.
Taxis are really cheap so getting around is not a problem.
You would definately want a room overlooking the pool side and the not the front of the hotel which is a busy main road.

Room Tip: We had a suite on the 7th floor which gave us free wifi, breakfast included, access to a lounge on 6...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Martin_Cramer, General Manager at Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent experience with us.

I was happy to read that you enjoyed your time with us and managed to make good use of the available facilities as well as our Restaurants and bars.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you soon again

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Sheraton with my parents, sister and one year old nephew in adjoining rooms. Rooms were spacious and well kitted out for business travellers and families. Bathrooms were so elegant and the powerful shower is just lovely after a hot day.
Breakfast is a sight to behold, with so much choice on offer and all to high standard.
Staff were polite and helpful and a real pleasure to be around - they had a birthday cake and card waiting for my dad on his birthday, which was a thoughtful and touching surprise!
Only two disappointments; the huge hotel being built across the way really spoiled our sea view from the sixth floor (but I guess the hotel can't help that), and related, the "private beach" we were expecting was a small area of sand with a lagoon pool of sea water from the gulf - again right under the construction of the new hotel. We felt a little let down by this. Luckily, a beautiful beach sits a 5minute cab ride away on the Corniche. Taxis are so cheap in Abu Dhabi that you can get around very easily. All in all, a fab hotel experience.

• Stayed March 2014
Martin_Cramer, General Manager at Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Dear Shezy,

Thank you for posting a review of our hotel on tripadvisor.

I was glad to read that you and your family enjoyed your time with us and found our facilities and service levels to be of high standards.

I am of course a little disappointed that you did not enjoy our beach as much as we wish you would have, there is of course little we can do. On the plus side the two residence towers which have been built in the vicinity of our hotel are near completion and do not represent any noise disturbances to our guests. The view is of course on the other hand slightly more affected.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of receiving you all again in the future and remain at your disposal to handle all arrangements personally.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us

Manchester
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

We stayed at the Sheraton in February 2014 with a 5 year old and a 1 year old.
We didnt get the suite we booked as we checked in very early, we were offered 2 joining rooms instead or we could have waited for the official check in time. After a 7 hour flight with 2 young children we took the 2 rooms,which was fine.

I was impressed that we had free bottled water in the rooms. I specifically chose this hotel as wanted access to a beach and pools specifically for the children. This hotel has a baby pool with a shade over it and a bigger childrens pool which was perfect for us. They were away from the bigger pool, so i felt comfortable to splash around with the kids, make as much noise as we wanted and not annoy anyone.
The building work didnt bother us too much and it didnt feel too noisy.

We had access to the club lounge, which was free & had a few snacks, sandwiches, fruit and soft drinks. A PC & printer in there which was handy for checking in online for the journey home.
The room was clean although abit dusty in a couple of places.

All the staff we encountered were friendly, Overall we were really happy with the hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank A A
Martin_Cramer, General Manager at Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort, responded to this review, 16 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

I was very pleased that your family and you enjoyed your time with us.

The leisure facilities for children (pools) are indeed a highlight for kids and I am happy that you made good use of them.

Your kind comments have been well noted and shared with our team.

I hope that we will be able to receive you again in the future and should you decide to do so, do not hesitate to contact me directly to handle all arrangements

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your feedback and warm regards

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

this is a very good hotel pool area is very relaxing place could do with a sweep on the lower level but other than that very good staff keen to help buliding work in the area but thats progress and will be finished shortlyfood very good a bit pricey for drinks but most hotels are i find would go back again

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting a review of our hotel on tripadvisor.

I was happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and found both our facilities and the service levels to your liking.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of receiving you soon again