Stayed 3 days in Abu Dhabi and enjoyed staying at the Sheraton. Service at the pool and gym were great. The Lebanese restaurant at the beach was okay, but not amazing. There are skyscrapers under construction almost directly between the beach and the sea, and there is a highway and abandoned construction zone on the other side facing the beach. These were not so great. However, the bed was amazing, the room was really nice, amazing bathroom and welcoming concierge and doormen. It was sometimes difficult to get a decent temp in the shower and after the room was cleaned it smelled very pungently like body odour. Nicely located near the cornice the hotel is in a nice place for taking walks in the evening or just relaxing by the pool. Breakfast was one of the best I had in UAE.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Abu Dhabi's shopping and business district, the Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort combines the best of business and leisure. Enjoy our private lagoon and resort on the Arabian gulf or try one of the 11 restaurants and bars to choose from. The Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort has everything needed for a perfect stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel And Resort
- Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Abu Dhabi Sheraton