“Super staff and fantastic service”

Al Maha Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi
Ranked #45 of 127 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
New York
“Super staff and fantastic service”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I have stayed at the Al Maha for two long period over 2 months for the last couple of years. I have to say that the staff at the hotel are truly exceptional and really make the guests feel very at ease and taken care of. Although I wouldn't say it is a luxury hotel the real value is measured in how well it is situated in the city and how perfect in terms of facilities and customer service. I would recommend the Al Maha Arjaan to any traveler spending time in Abu Dhabi.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Al Maha A, General Manager at Al Maha Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 16 November 2013
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

I am pleased to learn that you have always enjoyed your stay with us. The positive comments you shared about our colleagues' exceptional service and the compliments on our facilities are truly motivating and inspiring. Rest assured, your feedback will be shared with our team and we will ensure your every stay will be comfortable and memorable.

Meantime, we look forward to welcome you back in Al Maha Arjaan!

Sherif Madkour

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Grimsby, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

I have reviewed the hotel every month I have stayed here to update fellow trip advisors on the hotel.

As always I can't fault the service and highly recommend. I had the opportunity to stay in the 5 star Al Ain Rotana and expected the same high level of service. Unfortunately not, the stay highlighted to me the exceptional level of service I have got used to at Al Maha.

So if you want exceptional service, stay at the Al Maha.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Tim D
Al Maha A, General Manager at Al Maha Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 13 October 2013
Dear Tim,

We truly appreciate your recommendations and positive reviews on our services and facilities. Thank you for the continuous support and patronage towards Al Maha Arjaan, Abu Dhabi.

Sale, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I have been staying at the hotel for extended periods with work since September last year.
All staff are extremely helpful with a genuine focus on customer service. It does make a difference to be called by my name from the minute the taxi drops me off from the airport on arrival to the minute I leave.
The location is excellent with extensive dining options within a few minutes walk from curries for 30 AED to South East Asian for 200 AED via the usual fast food outlets!
I would warmly recommend the hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Andrew S
Al Maha A, General Manager at Al Maha Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 8 October 2013
Dear Andrew,

We always look forward to provide you with an unforgettable experience in Al Maha Arjaan!

Your positive feedback will surely motivate our team to continuously provide excellent service for our guests. Rest assured, we will share your comments with the team as recognition of their genuine customer service and lasting impression during your stay.

Once again, thank you for sharing your positive review and we look forward to welcome you again in Al Maha Arjaan! Please do not hesitate to contact us directly for your future booking requirements.

George Town, Malaysia
Reviewed 6 October 2013

This hotel is suitable for long stay and short vacation as well.

It is located near to the commercial center and various shops are available are around the hotel.

The breakfast is great and the food is delicious.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Al Maha A, General Manager at Al Maha Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for sharing your positive review on our facilities and services. We will definitely share your feedback with the team and we look forward to welcome you again in Al Maha Arjaan, Abu Dhabi!

Best Regards,

Grimsby, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 September 2013 via mobile

I stay here a lot and I am never disappointed. The service is great and I am always made welcome. This is my second home and the staff make it really feel like home! I am well known at the hotel now and always receive a warm welcome by name. Every day at least one member of staff says hello to me personally and asks how I am. This isn't just a script, the staff truly mean it and know my name.

• Stayed August 2013
AlMahaArjaan, General Manager at Al Maha Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 3 September 2013
Dear Tim,

We truly appreciate your compliments and positive comments. Please always remember it is our team's privilege to be of service to you and your guests whenever you stay in Al Maha Arjaan, your second home in Abu Dhabi!

Best Regards,

Karachi, Pakistan
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Great Service,,,,,,double thumbs up...
Firstly.......I stayed exactly a year ago with my Family,, My husband and son.....at the same place and a year later...........being greeted by Solomon at the Concierge " WELCOME BACK" was just the start of a good stay.......

the hospitality showed by the staff is just PERFECT........
.SHERIYAR of ROOM SERVICE.....was SPOT ON Again...!!!!
the lovely House Keeping Lady.........very apt.........(sorry i forgot your name).
nice and pleasant stay...
the best part about this was the Pool...i truly enjoyed it........even my son.......
the breakfast was lovely.........nice selection for buffet..........
i havent had a chance to use the spa....but im sure it will be great too...
great location....all the stores are at walking distance.......everythin is about 10- 15 mins....
this Hotel has my vote........and for sure if i visit again....its goin to be ARJAAN ROTANA for me....
im looking forward to try your sister hotels in Dubai in December.....

thank you once again.........

Room Tip: Never Disappoint.....
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Gizelle C
AlMahaArjaan, General Manager at Al Maha Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 18 August 2013
Dear Gizelle,

We always look forward to provide you and your family with an unforgettable experience in Al Maha Arjaan!

Your positive feedback and compliments are truly rewarding and will definitely motivate our team to continuously provide the best quality of service for our guests. Rest assured, we will share your comments with the team and recognize our colleagues: Solomon from Conceirge and Shahariar from F&B Room Service for their great service and for leaving a lasting impression during your stay.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback and we look forward to welcome you again in Al Maha Arjaan! Please do not hesitate to contact us directly for your future booking requirements.

Reviewed 3 July 2013 via mobile

I took a room with a small kitchen. They have 1 restaurant for breakfast. Food is good and room service was average. Location is in the middle of the centre a busy district in Abu dhabi and around the property lots of free standing restaurants "mainly fast food".

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Firasluxury
AlMahaArjaan, General Manager at Al Maha Arjaan by Rotana Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 4 July 2013
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for sharing your review on our services, facilities and excellent location. We definitely look forward to welcome you back in Al Maha Arjaan, Abu Dhabi!