“Great buffet breakfast and health club.”
Review of Hilton Abu Dhabi

Hilton Abu Dhabi
Ranked #38 of 127 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Marrakech, Morocco
“Great buffet breakfast and health club.”
Reviewed 10 September 2011

Stunning hotel with lovely public areas and a great swim pool,gymn, jacuzze was MASSIVE! Could fit easily 20 people.With sunloungers making up a nice relaxing indoor space with screens and cushions. Attached is an outdoor bar/restaurant area. All just 5 minute walk under a small subway link across the Corniche.Easy to get a taxi down to the local Souk for shopping. Just cover up. I actuall wore a kneed length dress and got a lotta looks/stares. So much so i went and bought some linen 3/4 pants. Breakfast restaurant was really nice with an amazing array of foods available to all religions and diets. The fruits and salads were bright in colour and taste. Room service breakfast was bought to me and my mother on our last morning as we had an early flight,and it was served very professionally on the trolly is was bought in on converted into a table. The selection was crazy. So much. Air con works well. The only thing is i didnt go in Oct 2010 but i wasn't sure how to select my travel dates before the automated. i went in 2006.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
HiltonAbuDhabiDO, Director of Operations at Hilton Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 20 September 2011
Thank you for taking the time to post this review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay with us.

It is good to learn that you were very satisfied with the facilities of our Hiltonia Beach Club and its food & beverage outlets. Also glad to know that you think breakfast at La Terrazza offered a good variety of choices and that you were happy with the Room Service.

Looking forward to welcome you again should your future travels bring you back to Abu Dhabi!

Director of Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (478)
  • Arabic first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Bettystown, Ireland
Reviewed 31 August 2011

This Hotel is a small piece of history in the young life of Abu Dhabi, An Oasis in the desert.
It would be difficult to put a review on here without wrtiing a Novel about the all the good positive things I could say about Hilton Abu Dhabi, From all the great eating places like BiCE, Royal Orchid, Cafe Vienna etc. To Music and Dancing like the well known, Jazz Bar, Hemminways and Cina bar. Of course there is the business aspect with its proffessional centre and an incredible Beach Club with its magnificent pools and bars. Not to mention the Executive floor lounge with its excellent staff.

If I had to talk about a negative, a personal preference of mine is a balcony but no rooms have one, but the need for a balcony soon Ebbs away after a few days as you realize you dont actually need or want one.

I have thought hard and long about what makes me return again and again as do other guests. Was it the fantastic Restaurants? Was it the fantastic Jaz bar music and dancing? was it the fantastic Hiltonia beach club and spa. or the knowledgeable business centre and proeffesional attitude? Well of course, but why?

After staying in hundreds of hotels around the world and many Hiltons. Hitlon try to make a Hilton promise and This Hilton tirelessly strives everyday to reach the pinnicle of that promise and they succeed. From the director of operations to the housekeeping staff. They are a family, They greet you with a smile, hello and pleasent friendly attitude. Its a credit to the people that run this HOME for their guests and the staff on the frontline.

The staff past, present and I am sure the future are my second family now that gives the hotel a heart that beats in unison with your own, they are second to non and you realize that this family make this hotel your home 24 hours a day. Everyone is treated with respect and made to feel special, from the man with a penny in his pocket to a crown prince!

Would you have a regret staying here? well yes of course, you will never want to go anywhere else and you will regret not staying longer.

I am going to miss my second family, my second home, and I would like to take this oportunity of a review to thank each and everyone of the staff for making every moment special.

Thank you Hilton Abu Dhabi ......................... "The hotel with a HEART" ;-)

Room Tip: Arrive with a good smile and friendly attitude
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to post this wonderful review about your time here at the Hilton Abu Dhabi.

We are extremely happy to read that you had an amazing stay with us! From your comments it seemed that you have sampled most of our restaurants and the entertainment they have to offer. It is also heart-warming to learn that you enjoyed the facilities of our Hiltonia Beach Club.

Our team members were glad to know that you appreciate their friendliness and courtesy. At the Hilton we do our best to make our guests feel welcome and to be a “home away from home”.

Once again, thank you for considering us your “second family” and we look forward to the opportunity to welcome you again during your next visit!

Dorset, UK
Reviewed 24 August 2011

Our holiday to Abu Dhabi was a last minute decision and we chose the Hilton Hotel on it's good reputation and because it had a great offer available under it's 'Getaway' campaign (£60 per room per night, incl Breakfast) The rooms were a nice size, well furnished and very clean. It may not have the glitz and the glamour of a new build but it did have a certain style in keeping with the 'ex pat' community prevalent in Abu Dhabi. The added bonus was the Beach Club which although across (or under) the road from the hotel, was an oasis of calm, serenity, and civilility and clearly a club a lot of working Europeans belong to to take advantage of the services and facilities. When you take into account the Breakfast and the Beach Club, the daily room rate (360 AED) was an absolute steal. I would book here again without hesitation, the only downside was the ongoing building work on the adjacent site which started at just after 6am; I didn't realise quite how annoynig the sound of a reversing tractor could be!.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to comment about your recent stay with us here on Trip Advisor.

Good to learn that you selected the Hilton Abu Dhabi for this stay and enjoyed the facilities of our Hiltonia Beach Club. The club is indeed popular among the local expatriate community and visitors alike.

Our Great Get-away campaign was a great offer and glad that you made use of this promotion to enjoy our services and amenities.

Looking forward to welcome you again real soon!

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 August 2011

If you want a relaxing holiday you have to stay in THE HILTON.
Everything you want is on offer. For your sport you have the sandy beach, sea, gym, squash courts. For winding down you have a fabulous spa. The facilities are spotless and well
maintained. The staff cannot do enough for you and there is a fantastic choice of restaurants .
Not to forget the sun is on tap and that is exactly what you need in December/January.
We loved it so much that we will be going back for one month over Xmas/New Year.
What more do we want and why don't you come and join us.

Room Tip: Executive room with access to the executive lounge - sea or garden view
  • Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
HiltonAbuDhabiDO, Director of Operations at Hilton Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 6 September 2011

Delighted to read that you had a relaxing holiday with us and that you enjoyed the amenities of our Hiltonia Beach Club. I am also glad to note that you were happy with the wide variety of restaurants and the service of our staff members.

We look forward to welcoming you again during your next visit in December/January!

Reviewed 19 August 2011

I made great use of the beach club on a one-night stay and the room was very nice, except clearly dated with the small, easily-fogged window and old bathroom. Staff were sometimes good, except that they came to my room 4 times in the afternoon (that I know about - I was at the beach for several hours) to do strange things like remove one of the brands of beer from the fridge. I put up the do not disturb sign to keep them away. Also, internet is at swanky westerb hotel prices.

• Stayed July 2011

I have noted your comments on the condition of the room; rest assured that we regularly update our rooms and other areas of the hotel to be on par with the competition. In fact, we completed renovation of the majority of our rooms last July 2010.

Once again, thank you and hopefully we will have the opportunity to welcome you again during your next visit.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 August 2011

The staff were of the highest standard, friendly, polite and always smiling, willing to assist you at any time. I appreciated the upgrade and the lovely touches in our room, fruit and the flower for the bathroom/lounge area. Our room was immaculate and so comfortable. Disapointed that the pool was closed, but their beach resort just through the underpass certainly made up for that. We ate at Hemmingways, enjoyed the food selection and found it was Ladies Night on Tuesdays, so my drinks were free an added bonus. Certainly a hotel I would re-visit and hopefully in the near future.

Room Tip: Enrol in the Hilton Honor Scheme
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank TinaWales_7
Thank you for staying with us during your recent visit to Abu Dhabi and for taking the time to write this comment on Trip Advisor.

It feels great to learn that you think our team members are friendly and polite and that they make a difference. Guest satisfaction is our primary focus and we always strive to provide the best customer service to our guests.

I have also noted that you made use of our facilities at the Hiltonia Beach Club and enjoyed the food at the Hemingway’s.

Once again, thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you again real soon!

Mahe Island, Seychelles
Reviewed 7 August 2011

I recently stayed at the hilton Abu dhabi for a few nights for business. I arrived early morning and was greeted by a friendly receptionist who not only checked me in quickly and efficiently, he maintained a warm and hospitable smile. They had upgraded me to a sea view room where I had a view of the gulf. Concierge brought up my luggage in the nick of time so i could get to bed as quickly as possible, after a long flight you're not keen on waiting on people. The room was small but comfortable and its old fashioned charm was quite becoming. My days were mainly going to involve meetings and a little bit of shopping and concierge were happy to help me get around. They ensured I got a taxi as quickly as possible so as not to stand in the unbearable heat. Everyone at the Hilton was intent on making my stay as comfortable as possible. I was at the Hilton on a Bed and Breakfast rate so I didnt miss the chance to get to try their food. Breakfast was delicious, full of variety and the staff were great. My few days were well spent, I highly reccomend it and will be back there soon with my family.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business

It is a pleasure to learn that you were satisfied with the room, the service of our staff members and the breakfast at La Terrazza restaurant. We are glad to have contributed to make your stay as comfortable as possible.

Once again, thank you for choosing to stay at the Hilton Abu Dhabi and we look forward to welcome you again as a valued guest in the future.