“A hotel and staff in the lounge to make you feel home”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hilton Abu Dhabi

Hilton Abu Dhabi
Ranked #40 of 129 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“A hotel and staff in the lounge to make you feel home”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I am staying at Hilton Abu Dhabi on the Corniche for almost two months. A place a call "home away from home". Starting from reception, room service executive lounge (oh, that place is unique mostly because Dreb and Elsa fulfilling your smallest desires with grace and smile! They are part of your day and hope you can meet them!
I would recommend it for long and short stay as the most wonderful experiences in all my business trips).

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
AUHHIDO, Director of Operations at Hilton Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 26 May 2014
Dear Alexandra K

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience.

We are happy to know that the personalized service provided by our team members made you feel at home during your long stay. We are also proud of Dreb, Elsa, and our team members at the Reception, Room Service, and Executive Lounge. They always ensure to deliver our brand promise – that every guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.

It has been our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to welcome you back in the hotel during your future visit to the capital.

Director of Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (472)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Sonoma, California
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I've been in hundreds of hotels in over 30 countries in my career as a writer and speaker, and in my opinion, this hotel is the best run hotel in the world. And it is only fitting, since it is right next to the most expensive hotel in the world, the Emirates Palace. Where do I begin to start extolling the praises of the Abu Dhabi Hilton? The staff is amazing. I felt like a pasha or maharaja as the room service attendants brought me my meals and then backed out of the room respectfully. Hats off to Thulasi, Rajiv, Tauron, Subramanian, and the other men who brought me my meals. I also had many of my meals downstairs at La Terrazaa, which is a breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffet (a la carte meals are available there also). The staff at La Terrazza were also incredibly warm, efficient, helpful, and made my meals a real treat to come down for. Kudos to Vera, Yobda, Prakash, Michael, Milhar, Sattheesh, Smith, Shamadish, Michelle, and Marco for their wonderful service! I also had a terrific lunch at the Royal Orchid (Thai food), and a lunch at Hemingways, which was particularly memorable for me because it was the day that I finished writing my first novel, having worked on it for fifteen years!. I loved all the Ernest Hemingway memorabilia! The services provided for my room were also amazing. It seemed like every hour or so there was another person asking if I needed more soap, or water, or an extra Toblerone for the mini-bar. And Pulhan was there everyday when I needed him to expertly clean my room when I was out for breakfast. I was here at the Abu Dhabi Hilton leading seminars in the meeting rooms and received great help from the meeting room staff including Rao, Priya, Vinesh, and several other crew members, in setting up tables, arranging audio-visual needs, and making sure that everyone was comfortable. The food was uniformly delicious and varied. I loved the Om Ali dessert, the dried fruits, the varied dates, the Indian, Chinese, Italian, and Middle Eastern entrees. The Hiltonia Beach Club across the street (easily accessible through a walk-under tunnel), was also a tremendous asset, providing me with daily exercise on the treadmill (TV module attached for amusement), while I watched people through the clear glass windows taking the sun at the adult pool with the Arabian sea in the background. The Club staff were always there with smiles to offer me a small hand towel for use during my exercise. I had a superb haircut in the men's hairstyling shop at the Beach Club, done by Nash, and also enjoyed talking with Jihad the other stylist. Back to my room for a moment: if I had a need, the Hilton staff was there in a flash to take care of it. When I first got to the Hilton, the dining table in my room was wobbly. One call and it was done. Another time, they came and fixed my closet sliding doors even though I didn't even call them (was that ESP?). The laundry service was immaculate. My clothes came back either neatly hung up or beautiful pressed and delivered in a brown wicker basket. I should mention that my experience at the HIlton was great right from the start, when the Georgian lady at the front desk (I'm sorry I forgot your name), upgraded me to the executive level, which enabled me to have free wifi in my room and access to the executive level concierge and cocktail lounge, which I actually never used, since I felt so pampered with everything I already had!. I should say in closing that I stayed here at the Abu Dhabi Hilton for a whole month, so my observations hold some weight as far as vouching for the consistency of the great service here. I plan on coming back to the hotel next January (Inchallah!), and look forward to more eight-star service! Thank you, Abu Dhabi Hilton! You make it look easy, but I'm sure that a lot of training, management, and expertise goes into creating this effortless effect of a hotel run seamlessly and with great panache!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank 117Thomas_A
Dear 117Thomas_A

We are overwhelmed by your detailed review and we are honoured to have you as guest. Thank you for sharing your experience and we are proud to hear that the facilities and services rendered by our team members made your stay a memorable one. Your compliments have been shared with the team and we would like you to know that your appreciative feedback inspires us to continue providing the highest level of service to all our guests.

We place great value on your continued relationship with us and we look forward to welcome you again in the hotel should your future travel brings you back to Abu Dhabi.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 20 May 2014

My stay at the Hilton Abu Dhabi was excellent. The staff were very helpful, a special thank you to Yassin and Shahana at the Front Desk who made my stay so enjoyable. I had a business and a leisure stay and overall it went very smoothly. Thank you to the amazing C&E and F&B Team!

Room Tip: Request See View Room!
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Siham S

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor.

We are delighted to know that we were able to contribute to make your business and leisure stay a smooth one. Your appreciative comment has been shared with Yassin, Shahana, C&E and F&B team. Your kind words inspire them to continue providing the highest level of service to all our guests.

It has been our pleasure to serve you and we hope that you could visit us again during your future travel to Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

If you are not mind to spend for taxies to move around this hotel is good.Situated well away from the city centre & shopping areas.Absolutely nothing for Vegetarian customers.If you are looking for cycling & jogging this is best.

Room Tip: Choose the one facing the road & beach
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Dear Subbiah

Thank you for sharing your experience. I regret to learn that the vegetarian menu we have was not to your satisfaction. Your feedback is vital to us in improving our services, rest assured that it has been shared to the Head of Department.

It has been our pleasure to serve you and we hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back in the hotel. In order to serve you best I would appreciate if you could contact me directly on my email gregory.thierion@hilton.com for any future bookings you might.

Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 19 May 2014

If you are looking for a hotel that has it all, then this is it. The facilities right on the edge of the Gulf are awesome for sun bathing, swimming in the warm sea, water sports, restaurants, bars, pools, gym. The staff really make this hotel special, in particular for us Raju and Dreb took good care of us in the executive lounge. The hotel restaurants are well worth a visit, we liked the Thai and Japanese the best, but there are plenty of other choices if that's not your style of food. The rooms are small as are the windows overlooking the Gulf, but the rest of the hotel and facilities make up for it.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the sea.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
AUHHIDO, Director of Operations at Hilton Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Dear Brett R

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to post your review.

It is great to know that your stay had been relaxing. Thank you for complimenting the services rendered by our team members with special mention of Raju and Dreb. They are happy to know that their effort is appreciated. We are glad that you also enjoyed the variety of restaurants in the hotel.

It has been our pleasure to serve you and we hope that you could visit us again soon!

Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Stayed at the hotel last week and had a fanstastic time. The efficient check in for Ya to the kindness and attention to details of Sunil of my room attendant was a treat.
The creative experience in all the Food & Beverage and kitchen team were a delight for our eyes as well as palette

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Frederique H

We are glad to learn that your recent stay had been great. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are committed to provide the highest level of service to all our guests and it has been our pleasure to serve you. Your positive feedback about the services rendered by our team members was shared to them immediately. Thank you for recognizing the creativity of our Kitchen and Food & Beverage team.

We are looking forward to welcome you back in the hotel during your future travel in Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Team were very helpful and friendly.

Arvind from reservation made my booking as quick as expected from the Hilton hotel.

Yassin from the reception make me checked in without any hassle and get the room without having waited in the lobby.

Unique location with very easy access and having free parking for all in house guest.

Awesome stay....

Room Tip: Nice and clean room with the sea view.....
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest08032013

Thank you for staying with Hilton Abu Dhabi and for your five star rating.

We are happy to know that your overall experience of the hotel was to your satisfaction. Your positive comment about Arvind and Yassin had been passed on to them. Thank you for appreciating our location which is indeed convenient to major points of interest such as Emirates Palace and Marina Mall.

It has been our pleasure to serve you and we are looking forward to welcome you back in the hotel.

Yours sincerely