Hilton Abu Dhabi
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
City Seasons Al Hamara Hotel(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$54
Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$63
Agoda.com
US$91
US$83
Novel Hotel City Center(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$51
US$325
US$267
US$146
US$131
Emirates Palace(Abu Dhabi)
US$679
One to One Hotel - The Village(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$45
Agoda.com
Royal Rose Hotel(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$70
US$316
US$291
  • Pool
3,351 results
All reviewsbeach clubthe executive loungejazz barmarina mallroyal orchidla terrazzacorniche roadbeach facilitieshealth clubbit datedsea viewguest relationsan upgradehalf boardlate checketihad towersspecial thanks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Best one you can have,
This is better than standard five stars hotel.
I really love it.
Every things in this hotel is nicely fixed up and personnel are very nice and helpful.
If you want to be relaxed after a shopping day, go directly to hilton creek Dubai

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny, Very nice view
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HiltonAbuDhabi, Director of Operations at Hilton Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Modou S

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are delighted to read your positive comment and we hope to have an opportunity to welcome you at the Hilton Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a week in early November 2013 during a work conference. All staff were extremely friendly and helpful during my entire stay and as a Honors Gold Member all the extras were added without the need to question.

Room was spacious and I had a great view over the beach club. Executive Lounge is very well equipped and Fitness Centre within the beach club is fantastic. The beach club itself is a great place to chill out and the food and drink served up will leave you extremely satisfied.

Only down side was the Italian restaurant we ate in one night. Portions were quite small and heavily over priced. Stick to the beach club.

Returning shorty for another weeks stay and very much looking forward to it.

Stayed: November 2013
HiltonAbuDhabi, Director of Operations at Hilton Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Dear Ali G

Thank you for staying with Hilton Abu Dhabi and for taking the time to share your feedback.

We are more than pleased to learn that you were satisfied with your overall experience. As an HHonors Gold member you are one of our most valued guests. Thank you for your appreciative comment about our facilities and services rendered by our team members which has been shared to them immediately.

It has been our pleasure to serve you and we are looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Lovely hotel and location. Great jazz bars and restaurants but rooms very small and service was poor. Put my room service tray outside door at 3pm and it was still there the following morning. When you pay this much for a hotel you expect more.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank lanaB52

Dear lanaB52

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience.

Although I am happy to learn that our location, Jazz bar, and Restaurants were acceptable to you, I regret to read your dissatisfaction about the service and room size . Rest assured that your feedback has been discussed with the Head of Department to avoid re-occurrence.

I would like you to know that we place great value on your continued relationship with us and it has been our pleasure to serve you. I hope that we will have another opportunity to welcome you again in the hotel. In order to serve you best I would appreciate if you could contact me directly on my email gregory.thierion@hilton.com for any future reservations you might have.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

The standard room size is the worst I have encountered and I have been to some small hotels before.

The room decor is plain stupid to put it politely. You don't have to be an interior designer to understand that the TV has to be right in the center when you are laying on the bed. But No ! someone came up with this "wonderful" idea of stacking dressing table and tv right next to each other only to make customers look like an idiot watching tv with their partner with heads tilted towards the side.

Bring your own dental kit ! yes ! something as trivial as a dental kit wasn't in our room. No shaving kit either ! No condom, No tempon, No scissors, No sewing kit ! Also, bring your own shower mechanisms if you will. There is no hand shower along side the flush. I am not going to go in the "details" but be prepared to move places in the middle of "nature's call". It seems the towels haven't been updated with new soft material since the foundation of the hotel itself. Or may be hilton is running out of fabric softner. Simply speaking, my rug is probably more comfortable to dry hands compared to the towels they had put in.

I upgraded to executive lounge. Works very much for me but I have been to better lounges with more food variety in 4 star hotels.

Beach is across the street so be prepared to walk. The beach is good, decor and amenities have been nice. The service of the restaurant there has been top notch.

The mini bar is sealed with some plastic wire (welcome to a "5 star hotel"). There are some packed snacks placed right next to tea / coffee and fruits. They will charge for it if you have them, they are Not free as it would seem.

The breakfast buffet at LA TERRAZZA was nice.

The staff has been professional, smiling, kind and helpful. Every where from reception to restaurants. The jazz bar with the band "encore" playing was a pretty nice experience.

All in all ! hotel rating system isn't a rocket science. You just know you are not in a 5 star hotel if you don't find basic amenities in the toilet. Period !

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
HiltonAbuDhabi, Director of Operations at Hilton Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear sami1244

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

I am very dissapointed to learn that your overall experience was not to your satisfaction. Your feedback has been shared with the Head of Department and rest assured that we are looking at all possibilities to meet all the needs and requirement of our guests.

I would like you to know that we place great value on your continued relationship with us and it has been our pleasure to serve you. I hope we will have another opportunity to welcome you again in the hotel. In order to serve you best I would appreciate if you could contact me directly on my email gregory.thierion@hilton.com for any future reservations you might have.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I had a 30 night stay at this very welcoming hotel, on the Corniche in Abu Dhabi, while I was trying to rent an apartment. From my first contact when trying to make the booking, to the day I checked out, every single member of the hotel staff was proactively helpful, very courteous, and always cheerful.
The hotel itself is something of a local semi-historic monument, being preserved as one of the first to be established as the area began to enjoy the early benefits of oil wealth in the 1970s. So, there are a number of more modern hotels, and some much more luxuriously appointed ones, but I doubt that I would have been as comfortable or as relaxed in any of them.
When Bridgette also stayed (for 17 days), she was delighted by the warmth and helpfulness of all the staff - such a change from London!
The use of the Executive Lounge, with virtually round the clock complimentary snacks and soft drinks, was a real bonus (especially during Ramadan), as was being able to access the adjoining Hiltonia Beach Club, with its long beach, sun beds, umbrellas, two pools, beach bars, etc., etc.
All in all, a stay to treasure. We'll be going back !

Room Tip: Exec Lounge is on the 10th floor - front of the hotel has sea views!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
HiltonAbuDhabi, Director of Operations at Hilton Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear DCH292929

We are grateful for your review and happy to know that we were able to take good care of your requirements during your stay with us. Thank you for highlighting the services rendered by our team members which has been shared to them immediately. We are also proud of their commitment to ensure that every guest feels cared for, valued, and respected - that is our brand promise.

It has been our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to welcome you again in the hotel should your future travel brings you back to Abu Dhabi.