US$154
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$161
US$99
  • Pool
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
US$169
Priceline
US$387
US$311
3,458 results
All reviewsbeach clubthe executive loungejazz barmarina mallroyal orchidla terrazzacorniche roadbeach facilitiesbit datedhealth clubsea viewan upgradehalf boardlate checkspecial thanksetihad towersgrand mosque
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

HILTON ABU DHABI
We stayed at the Hilton, Abu Dhabi on Cornich Road; a hotel which looks very insignificant in between the new and larger buildings surrounding it. It is definitely one of the older hotels in Abu Dhabi and not as luxurious as many we have visited, but it is very clean and the customer service from each of the employees we encountered was exceptional. Nothing was too much trouble for them. There are two Hilton Hotels in Abu Dhabi and although this one is smaller and on a busy road, we had a wonderful stay.
We stayed on level eight and also enjoyed the benefits of the executive lounge. Initially we ate breakfast in the main restaurant downstairs, but ultimately found the executive breakfast, although smaller, had a selection of foods we enjoyed. It was also quieter with floor to ceiling windows and wonderful views out to the gulf. This lounge was a great place to read or work during the day, with a small selection of snacks and refreshments. The kiwi juice was delicious.
The hotel has a great gym, with a large selection of equipment and personal trainers on hand, however there is an additional fee to attend the yoga class. You must use the underpass to access the gym and this is also where their private beach is, which is very clean. There were plenty of sun beds (it was Ramadan so very quiet), pontoons to swim out to, lovely pool areas and a number of restaurants. If you don’t want to deal with the heat accessing these areas, a shuttle goes across to the beach and gym regularly.
This hotel is in a great location, close to the Emirates Palace Hotel and various Malls and restaurants.

Stayed: June 2018
HiltonAbuDhabi, General Manager at Hilton Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Linnieflint

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Abu Dhabi Corniche and for taking the time to write to us. We greatly appreciate any comments made by our guests and constantly strive to achieve the highest quality standards.

I'm glad that you have enjoyed our hotel facilities,It is always good to receive positive feedback. Many thanks for taking the time to advise us. We place great value on your custom, and your continued relationship with Hilton.

I look forward to welcoming you once more to Hilton Abu Dhabi Corniche in the near future.

Best Regards,

Hans Schiller
Cluster General Manager
Hilton Abu Dhabi and Hilton Al Ain

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent service, staff very friendly & helpful. If you book all-inclusive you are very limited on what you can eat & drink. Beach is very clean and the lifeguards do an excellent job at keeping the adult only pool free from children

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank BandJ06
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I went to Cinnabar former POP night club with my friends to enjoy the vibe Bollywood night.However it was not happening this week due to some technical issues.
I meet the service team Aaron and Amit and am very happy to see them again.They are the true assist of Cinnabar.They recognize me and my friend as soon as I enter the Bar.When i check them why the Vibe Bollywood is not happening they mention that due to some technical issues it could not be happen this week.
Though the venue is one of the best party place but it was quiet compare to last Thursdays before Ramadan.
They had a new DJ performing a good music but only English.
I truly enjoyed the warm welcome showed by the Bar staff even though it was not deshi night. Kishan the manager was at another Bar but came immediately to meet us after knowing that we are at the Bar.He welcomed us and mention the same reason why deshi night not happening this week.We are regular to the bar so nothing stop him to offer my ladies friend for a round of a drink.
We are one of the regular guests for deshi night and we want that it will continue again.
I hope deshi night will continue very soon.Waiting for party.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I would like to give special thanks to Mohammed, Sales manager who ensures that everything goes smooth for you no matter what your it is you go. Extremely professional. The ladies, Mary, Sara, ajd tje rest, on the reception who have a lovely smile and extra mile attitude. Richard in the lounge is genuinely supportive and kind. The chef in the morning breakfast, the concierge, Yula and her team. Thank you all so much. The staff is amazing and this is what makes me keep coming back every time I am in Abu Dhabi. The lovely staff and service. Thank you all for my lovely experiences.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank billylcj
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I love to be back at POP after a long waiting of Ramadan holidays.I was so happy and surprise to see that it's again changed to Cinnabar which used to be the old and antique Bar at Hilton Abudhabi.I meet the service team Aaron and Amit by the Bar. They always smile on my presence and make my special mojito.
I was here to enjoy the
Salsa night however it was not happening by this week which make me feel a bit sad.
Moreover later I meet Kishan the manager of The club,he took me though jazz bar and showed me a new band and they were amazing too.I was so happy to meet him again and he is so friendly and apologize for not having a salsa class for this evening.
After all it's so nice to have a Cinnabar again and am sure the staff will make this party place rocking again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple