“We went from being wary to loving this place all in one hour!!”
Review of Bocca

Bocca
Ranked #61 of 2,122 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Price range: US$30 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Enjoy a taste of Italy with views overlooking the bustling Corniche. Bocca offers all the Italian classics from Italian oven cooked pizzas to signature homemade spaghetti with fresh Canadian lobster. Be sure to leave room for Bocca's famous tiramisu.
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Saw this place regularly while crossing corniche so decided to give it a try. We were a little apprehensive as we entered the place as it was weekend and the place was empty besides one other table. We were handed one pages menu with very limited options for us, what with us being vegetarians. However the waiter came and explained the dishes we could eat and he was very courteous, friendly and patient. We asked for some off-menu items to be prepared and the chef readily agreed. However, we were left with a feeling that we might not be coming back here. While we waited, the bread they offered was very very fresh and delicious, and just eating it we felt the more open to the place and felt if the bread was so good the mean hopefully would be half good. We were however in for a complete surprise when all four dishes we ordered were excellent!! With the first bite, we knew we had to come back for more. We even decided to give the desert a try which was also very good. The biscotti they served complementary at the end was also excellent. All in all, by the end of the meal, we were fans of the place!!

1  Thank SonalCG
HiltonAbuDhabi, Manager at Bocca, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Greetings from Hilton Abu Dhabi and thank you for the wonderful review.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your dining experience in Bocca and have shared your compliments with the entire team; everyone is very happy to know that their efforts have been appreciated.

It was a pleasure looking after you; on behalf of the entire Hilton Abu Dhabi team I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Food & Beverage Manager

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

This place is becoming a favourite of my wife and I. All round good value with well prepared and presented food by professional courteous staff in a comfortable modern setting. On the several visits we have made the place has not be full of diners which may imply that it's a bit of a hidden gem. I believe it deserves a little more recognition. All in all good value for money that provides a really pleasant dining experience.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

It's a very nice restaurant with a nice view ti the beach, Great staff, The food is very delicious and yummy.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Four of us had dinner at Bocca and enjoyed it tremendously. We had a lovely bottle of wine with bread and olive oil. The entree's were delicious! The crab ravioli and the lobster spaghetti were definitely the favorites. A lovely meal! Will most definitely return.

Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

The restaurant was empty, service is good but not the food. The price is very high related to the quality.
Salmon seems like ready-made and the ravioli are over-cooked. Too much cream everywhere that hides the flavor.
Dishes are inconsistent.
Inappropriate for a Hilton!

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Hilton Abu Dhabi and thank you for taking the time to post your review.

I am glad to know that you felt good about our service in Bocca. Your compliment has been passed to our team; everyone is very happy to have their efforts appreciated.

I am disappointed to hear about the quality of our food which did not match your expectations; this is not our usual standard. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience and rest assured that I have personally addressed this to the concerned team and we are taking corrective action to ensure this does not happen again.

I do hope that you will give us another opportunity to change your impression of Bocca. I, along with the entire Hilton Abu Dhabi team look forward to welcoming you back.

Sincerely yours,