“Exciting activities (Indoors & outdorrs)”

Al Forsan International Sports Resort
Ranked #33 of 148 things to do in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 16 April 2014

A lot of exciting activities, from horse riding, to clay shooting, pistol shooting, water hovering, bow and arrow shooting, nice restaurants, gym, etc...

1  Thank Mansour84
There are newer reviews for Al Forsan International Sports Resort

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

A great place to enjoy your time with many activities to choose like swimming, wake boarding, go cart, archery, paint pall and much more.
there prices are little expensive but you won't regret it

Reviewed 5 April 2014

They also need to keep the website up to date.
Sandra and I, our daughter and husband went there with buggy driving in mind and also some pistol and rifle shooting.
The buggies had changed three times from Polaris to Rage to Can-Am, and none of these were available due to damage, mechanical faults etc.
At the shooting range there seems to be a similar problem with lack of ammo for certain guns and we could only fire the .22 caliber pistols. What made a difference here was the efficiency of the shooting range staff, and particularly the SA shooting manager. These lads were obviously making the best of a bad situation and made sure we were able to fire off a few rounds.
I signed up for the sniper range, and had the pleasure of firing ten rounds at a tiny target 100 mtrs away. One of the lads told me that this gun, a Browning 30.06 is more of a cannon than a sniper rifle, and is normally used for taking down animals to about 750lbs. Good fun just the same. I scored 65 out of 100.
Gokarts well, we wanted to drive something while we were there so took out four. Minimum briefing and we were out on the track. There was a couple of lads who seemed totally oblivious to anyone else on the track, had no clue about race lines etc, and treated karting like a contact sport. The Marshalls should have had them off but seemed too busy staring into space.
Lovely, clean, well kept resort and I'm sure my next review will be much better.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

The fun never stops when you have a go at paintballs but watch the low hits, we has a fantastic time. The cafe shop a little smal and a bit priceeee

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Amazing selection of activities for anyone and everyone. My family and I have tried six or more activities and they have all been very professionally managed. Great experience, safe and fun for all. The food and service is also very good in the Japanese restaurant.