“Fun place for wakeboarding” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Al Forsan International Sports Resort

Al Forsan International Sports Resort
Ranked #32 of 139 things to do in Abu Dhabi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun place for wakeboarding”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

I haven't been to any other sports facilities in Al Forsan except the water sports lakes. I've been going there regularly and it's been great a hobby.

Staffs are very friendly and helpful.
The place itself is a nice spot to just chillax apart from wakeboarding.

If you're a rider, you probably know about this place, and if you've never tried wakeboarding/waterskiing, this is a good place to try out.

Visited July 2014

• Arabic first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Shooter's Paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

My first experience of firearms was here. and what an experience it was. the entire place is very well managed, and one can spend a lot of time indulging in various activities. i have only used the shooting experience here more than once and it was quite an experience that i speak of whenever its time for story telling. All the Filipino instructors are very good, but Jesus is the best till date.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Abhisek G
London, United Kingdom
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Cable wakeboarding”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

This place is a little unusual - rumour has it that is was owned by a wealthy local who decided to open it up to the public. It's been done fairly quietly, but it has the UAE's first cable wakeboarding park (which is the only facility I used). Whether or not you can wakeboard, it's great fun trying - harder than behind a boat I think - expect to be splashed, sprayed in the face with water, and to nose dive - but laughing all the while.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank DevilsAdvocate028
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“For the Sport lovers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

I went here to try Archery for the very first time and my friend joined me to try Shooting. We both had a blast. The archery was set outdoor and the weather was not bad at the time, but oh wow did I sweat when I was aiming for my bull's eye shots! The guide who accompanied me was kind and helpful, he gave me a few free shots after the official ones were over. I enjoyed it and I had great shots overall. I felt like a real Pocahontas while I was on it. It was a great experience.

Visited December 2013
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Sporting venue”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

Spent one day with my company on a team building day out, we did the Go Karting, paint Ball and 9mm shooting range, it was a great day and I would recommend it to anyone

Visited July 2013