“Perfect Place..Perfect to the Palate!”
Review of Nahaam

Nahaam
Ranked #13 of 2,054 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: European, International
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, View, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: This casual yet chic poolside restaurant offers indoor and al fresco seating options where guests can enjoy a variety of relaxed favourites including steaks, pizzas, light bites, juices and smoothies. Relax on the terrace and enjoy a delicious meal while taking in views of the gulf. Visit Nahaam with family and friends and discover a truly fresh casual-dining experience.
Doha, Qatar
“Perfect Place..Perfect to the Palate!”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Having been in abu dhabi for 8 years frequenting restaurants, bars & hotels, I have found that Nahaam in Jumeirah Etihad Towers is my favorite haven to dine and wine. Be it a coffee catch up date with a friend, a romantic dinner with my man or an exhilirating gathering with friends for FIFA, the place boast of the best service and succulent dishes in town. I am a big fan of their scrumptuous pizzas and refreshing salads to kickstart your appetite. The pad thai is perfect to the palate. Sweets are a must for me so I savour the richness of their cheesecake and toffee pudding!

Highly recommended. Amazing menu. Mouthwatering food options. Pleasanty palatable! Delightfully delectable!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank renztaurant
GRJumeirah, Guest Relations at Nahaam, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Thank you for your great comments!

We are thrilled that Nahaam is your favourite restaurant and look forward to your next visit!

Warm regards,

• Arabic first
Huntington Beach, California
“Nice experience”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We recently spent a week at the Jumeirah and ate several lunches and dinners at Nahaam. The food was good and the fresh juices great, but the best part was the excellent service. The wait staff was professional and very attentive. Our usual waiter, Bachir, was a great guy. He went above and beyond to bring my daughter extra zaatar dip- her favorite. He also made great local recommendations to my husband and me. I would like to see more choices on the menu and lower prices, but overall, I'd definitely suggest you try Nahaam.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank elle0m
GRJumeirah, Guest Relations at Nahaam, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Thank you for dining at Nahaam and we’re happy you enjoyed the food and service. Bachir is thrilled to read your comments and sends his regards.

Thanks for recommending us!

Lancashire, England
“Very nice but maybe a little overpriced”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Had lunch which I enjoyed but was a little surprised with the bill which was more than I'd expected. I can recommend Nahaam but will,be more careful what I order next time.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank UKcritic
GRJumeirah, Guest Relations at Nahaam, responded to this review, 29 June 2014
Thank you for dining at Nahaam. We’re happy you enjoyed your lunch and look forward to welcoming you back.

Berlin, Germany
“Super food”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Been there for dinner.My wagyu burger was really good. nice appetiser, view isn't that good since you just see the pool but food and drinks after haven been really good.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank 142Daniel
GRJumeirah, Guest Relations at Nahaam, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Thank you for your feedback. We’re delighted that you loved the food at Nahaam!

Best regards,

United Arab Emirates
“great casual dining with amazing service”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

I've been a regular since it opened as live nearby.

Great to sit my the pool in cooler months and service is amazing.

The lunch menu is perfect. My only criticism is that the dinner menu does not have enough substantial dishes to choice from (burgers and pizzas excepted). I expect it is to protect the business of the other hotel restaurants but I still think they could make some more filling main courses.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank JJimBean
GRJumeirah, Guest Relations at Nahaam, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Thank you for your review. We’re happy to have you as one of our regular guests and that you love the lunch menu at Nahaam. We appreciate your constructive feedback, which has been conveyed to the kitchen team.