Centro Capital Centre
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
US$174
US$173
US$524
US$311
1,059 results
All reviewsexhibition centrethree starbudget hotelrooms are smallvalet parkingbusiness triprooftop poolshort stayenjoyed my stayroom servicenice stayexcellent hotelbreakfast buffetgrand mosqueyas islandadnecrotana
Reviewed 20 May 2013

I stayed in this Hotel a couple of months ago and although I found the room absolutely perfect and the staff very accomodating and friendly the hotel has not yet "got it together" unlike other hotels in the Rotana group. I swiped my card upon arrival at the hotel as is common practice, in the evning I went to eat in the restaurant, just as before the food was only just about warm and unappetising, I had complained about this before on my last visit and was assured that it would be taken care of!!!!!!!!!! If you want to eat here best just to get a taxi to someplace that serves HOT meals or eat the salads!!!
Within a couple of minutes of returning to my room I was phoned and told that I had to pay for my meal straight away as there was no credit on my room!!!!!! I am unused to being treated like this, made to feel as though I may sneak out of the Hotel without paying for a $20 meal when I checked out!!!!! I would prefer in future to stay in the Rotana in central Abu Dhabi as despite the emails with questionairs nothing is done to rectify any problems it would appear!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Centro C, Director of Rooms at Centro Capital Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2013

Dear Mr. Peter,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for staying at our hotel while you are in Abu Dhabi, we sincerely regret the inconvenience that it may have caused you and would like to assure you that we are working on improving our services quality.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 20 May 2013

Rooms are very clean but a bit too small in my opinion. Signage to and from hotel is very poor. You really have to know the area to reach the hotel without going in circles the first couple times. I would stay there again if the price is right.

Room Tip: Very clean rooms but a bit small
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Dear Sir,

Thank you for staying with us during your last trip to Abu Dhabi, in regards to your comments about the directions signage, we have placed them according to the local authorities rules and regulations.

hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 6 May 2013

Centro Capital Centre is very easy to come, it is located near big road. Good food, good service, although there is no lobby service to carry yor bags, and reastaurant is self service also. Rooms are clean and nice, only the mattress was too hard for me. I recommend this hotel
to somebody who is looking for inexpencive stay in Abu Dhabi

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Centro C, Director of Rooms at Centro Capital Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2013

Dear Mr. Esa

Thank you for writing your comments on Trip Advisor, we are glad you have enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your future visits.

Reviewed 1 May 2013

I've always been a fan of Rotana Hotels in the UAE... and again, i was not disappointed.

We we're given a room with a view, that is, the fronting the Al Khaleej Al Arabi st. where you will wake up to the sight of a nice body of water (not sure if that was a part of the beach or what but it was pleasing to the eye, even if in between the hotel and the beach is the main road)..

It was a new hotel, the room and the bathroom/toilet were clean plus the bed is as usual soft which made us really comfortable after a long day....

Compared to Centro Yas (which is also a 3 star Rotana Hotel) the room we where at was quiet smaller but the dining area where we had our breakfast was a lot bigger... The breakfast is good, i just wish they have at least two people at the egg station.... there was a long cue during our last day and we weren't able to get our omelets anymore since we were too hungry already to wait for it....

The location is like 15 minutes to the city center but they have a shuttle bus going to Marina Mall and cabs are easy to find that was when we were there, plus the area is really not hard to locate if you have your own car.

At the price we had, breakfast, and WIFI in the room were both free... hence, a plus.... i just hope they'd provide hotel slippers... since most travelers expect slippers to use in the hotel... even in three star hotels.. specially in a Rotana chain hotel...

We will definitely consider this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Centro C, Director of Rooms at Centro Capital Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2013

Dear All,

Reviewed 24 April 2013

first time to check into the centro- situated right next to Adnec in Abu Dhabi ; Nice overview of the road and the sea from one portion of the hotel. The room for a single business user is very neat and tidy; Ive posted pictures for any would be user. The reception was busy @ the time of check in but smiling and helpful attendants. I managed to pack at the basement and check directly into the hotel from the basement; Ideal for a self drive guest rather than use valet parking options.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Centro C, Director of Rooms at Centro Capital Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2013

Dear All,

We are pleased to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us and were happy with our services and facilities. You are welcome to come again for another memorable experience at our Hotel.

Kind regards,