Rosewood Abu Dhabi
  • Room Service
La Residence(Abu Dhabi)
  • Beachfront
1,173 results
All reviewsgalleria mallmanor clubcleveland clinichidden baral maryah islandaqua restauranthigh end mallglo bardai paievian sprayhigh techan ice bucketlebanese restaurantbeautiful hotelbusiness hoteldirect accessfour seasons
FilterAll languages
999 - 1,004 of 1,173 reviews
Reviewed 25 August 2013

It was a late night check-in and realized that have forgot to bring formal shoes for early morning meeting. All shops were closed and was in a distress situation. Hotel staff managed to arrange priovide a brand new pair of balck shoes and made it a memorable trip.

Overall, staff was very friendly and you can smell that everything is new. Easy and convenient location downtown Abu Dhabi. Surely will stay next time as well.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Luigi R, Managing Director at Rosewood Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2013

We are glad that you have enjoyed your visit to Abu Dhabi.

I have shared your feedback to the team and to BISHNU, our Housekeeper who excellently managed to provide you a pair of shoe. Your recognition of their efforts further encourages them to continue with their hard work and dedication.

We look forward to seeing you again at Rosewood Abu Dhabi.

Best regards,
Luigi Romaniello

Reviewed 14 August 2013

It is really sense of place, good location , a good view , their smiles are really warmly, when I saw glo bar & pool it is really amazing view, I got a good shisha in this sambusek restaurant at night time with a cup of coffee , oh ! My mind is so refresh, thank u so much rosewood abudhabi, that is what I feel in there:)

• Stayed: July 2013
Luigi R, General Manager at Rosewood Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2013

Thank you so much for your positive review.

We are glad that you've loved everything about Rosewood Abu Dhabi. This makes our team very proud and I will certainly share with them.

We look forward to having you back with us and seeing you in Glo Lounge in the near future.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

I stayed at the Rosewood for business overnight. I think it is an excellent option for the business traveler visiting Abu Dhabi and for the price it is excellent value. The design of the hotel is pleasing with the room being of a very generous size - the free standing bath is a very nice touch! I plan to return very soon.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your great experience with us. Rosewood Abu Dhabi would love to see you back soon.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

The hotel executive rooms are a symbol of elegance, sophistication and high tech technology. The staff are well trained and they do all their effort to satisfy the guests. But because it's relatively new hotel there were some issues, for example the swimming pool was really empty even there was no one from the staff to provide the towels. The spa was still not opened yet but I had been offered to use the spa facilities like the jaccuzi and the steam room but to my surprise the jaccuzi water was really really cold which was very disappointing.
The pillows were really hard and I woke up the next day with neck pain.
We did enjoy our dinner in Sambusuk restaurant but the breakfast at Aqua was very average. My 3 children( 6,6 and 9 years) enjoyed their time in the kids club.The gym is very big and well equipped. At last I think this hotel will be soon one of the best hotels in Abu Dhabi..

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Luigi R, Managing Director at Rosewood Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post your valuable comments. My apology for the inconveniences that you had experienced during your last visit with us. Please be assumed that we have taken your feedback very constructively and we have been focusing on perfecting our facilities and services.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Rosewood Abu Dhabi and thanks again for your constructive comments.

Warm regards,
Luigi Romaniello

Reviewed 5 August 2013

Placed in a very close to come wonderful scenario (at the moment almost all the surroundings are under construction) the Rosewood is already a masterpiece of the Abu Dhabi hospitality. Comfortable spaces, modern and accessorized rooms, and a particular care for every detail made my experience really unforgettable. High quality of food, services and extreme kindness and helpfulness of all the staff complete the opera.
Just a little weakness points: wi-fi connection is not free in the rooms, but I think it should be in a such business oriented hospitality structure.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

I am very proud to read your comments. You have covered all the good things that guest can say to compliment the hotel. We will continue to strive more to provide exceptional service to our guest.
I also appreciate your effort in giving us valuable feedback particularly the wi-fi connection in the guest rooms. I will look into it. Rest assured that we will come up with the best competitive resolution.

We look forward welcoming you back to your new found home in Abu Dhabi.