“Great Hotel”
Review of Rosewood Abu Dhabi

Rosewood Abu Dhabi
Ranked #4 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

Staying here now. Room great, room service, try the Indian, excellent. You get a Butler, bathroom v nice. Stay here if you have business at sowah square AD.

Only issue is that check in is slow, but common in the middle east. They need to work on that, I suspect check out will also be slow - I hope not.

Despite these niggles I will stay here again. Good property.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Luigi R, Managing Director at Rosewood Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2014

Thank you for your candid feedback during your recent stay with us.

I am delighted that you enjoyed our hotel and our Indian cuisine at Spice Mela! At the same time, please accept my apology for the slow check in. We will definitely review our shortfalls and correct accordingly, but thanks so much for letting us know!

Hope to see you back soon.

Managing Director

Write a ReviewReviews (1,109)

Reviewed 12 January 2014

My husband and I spent five nights at the Rosewood when we were in Abu Dhabi on business. We ate in three of the restaurants and each one was fantastic. The facility is new, the rooms are spacious and the service is second to none. We had a very pleasant experience and would be happy to return.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Luigi R, Managing Director at Rosewood Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Thank you for such a great review! I am particularly happy that you had the opportunity to experience several of our restaurants and I am definitely pleased that you enjoyed the different concepts and cuisines. We really hope to see you back soon to also try our fourth restaurant..curious to know which one but all our chefs are super competitive and I am sure you will enjoy!

Reviewed 11 January 2014

The staff, room, facilities were all top class. We have stayed in numerous five star hotels in various countries and the Rosewood in Abu Dhabi is second to none.

Highly recommended and we will be back.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Luigi R, Managing Director at Rosewood Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Dear Garry,

Thanks so much for your kind comments. It is very rewarding to know that our hotel and team made such a positive impression, and will definitely share your wonderful feedback with our Rosewood Abu Dhabi family.

We hope that your travels will bring you back at Rosewood Abu Dhabi soon!

My best regards,

Reviewed 9 January 2014

From the room, its amenities, to the restaurants (the Lebanese food is mouth watering!), to the personal butler service... this hotel offers true luxury at its best. I was pampered by the great and international staff and only wish I could have stayed for longer. Highly recommended!!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for such a great review. Chef Emad at Sambusek restaurant was particularly happy to know that you enjoyed his Lebanese cuisine! We actually just added some new dishes to the menu which I also tasted and they are fantastic. Hope to see you back again for more great meals and for our Rosewood hospitality.

Truly appreciated!

Reviewed 8 January 2014

Everything about this hotel is excellent. The staff are simply superb. The attention to detail in the service is among the best I've seen in any hotel anywhere in the world. Can't recommend highly enough. Ask for Theo who runs the "Hidden bar" - he's a great guy and really knows how to welcome guests. I'm fortunate to come to Abu Dhabi regularly on business and always stay here. Looking forward to my next trip in February.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Kenny,

I very much appreciated your kind review and most of all, I am particularly happy that you enjoyed our service delivery. Our team and our service delivery are by far the asset that we are mostly proud and it is so rewarding when our associates are recognized.

Thanks for recommending Theo and the Hidden Bar! He is definitely a great host and as all of us, he looks forward to seeing you back soon!

My best regards,

Reviewed 6 January 2014

To get free wifi, take the lift down to the Galleria (lifts to the left of the reception desk).
You can then use the Galleria wifi free of charge. There's a seat just across from the lifts, and the area is usually quiet.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Great tip indeed while also having a chance to visit The Galleria for some great shopping! Actually our hotel also offers free Wi-Fi in all public areas. On your next visit, just ask any of the restaurants or lobby attendants and they will assist you with a password.

Thank you for your post!

Reviewed 5 January 2014

We moved to the Rosewood from Etihad Towers after deciding to extend our stay in Abu Dhabi a little longer. Very new (I think opened in October) and top spec. The interior in the hotel is absolutely fantastic and the rooms are great, everything is controlled by an iPad (easy to operate). For me this is a great Business hotel, the pool area although nice was in the shade for the vast majority so guests use sun beds around the side of the hotel away from the pool. Works going on behind the sun beds at present which wasn't ideal but I imagine would be finished in a week or two. Good Gym and Spa area and will certainly revisit. Not geared up towards a beach/pool holiday in my opinion.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

I really enjoyed reading your comments with your appreciation for the feel and design of our new hotel. I am also happy to report that the project has been completed and we now have a very posh, fully serviced sunbathing area a few steps from the pool where you can enjoy a long sunny afternoon!

Thanks for being with us for an extended stay and for sharing your experience!