“Great new, high quality hotel with fantastic staff”
Review of Rosewood Abu Dhabi

Rosewood Abu Dhabi
Ranked #2 of 129 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The Rosewood is a brand new hotel with some of the outdoor facilities not quite finished. It is beautifully decorated with large well equipped rooms and well-appointed open areas and restaurants. The eye for detail was fantastic, resulting in a large but still cosy hotel. It is not always easy to have the staff team performing well from day one, but it was not possible to fault them. Friendly, professional, always willing to help and foreseeing your needs. And not acting like a well drilled machine, but with personality and genuine willingness to help.
The breakfast was fantastic with a wide variety of high quality and also luxurious dishes. All displayed as pieces of art. The Indian restaurant served amazing dishes, all cooked to perfection.
As a business hotel it is already amazing – when everything is finished it is time to take the family as well.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Luigi R, Managing Director at Rosewood Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Thank you for very positive review on Rosewood Abu Dhabi! We have shared your comments with our associates which are without a doubt one of our best assets! Rosewood Abu Dhabi is completely finished, however there are works on the island to finish off the current mixed used development.

We hope to see you again soon!

Warm Regards,
Luigi Romaniello

Write a ReviewReviews (1,129)

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Excellent experience people are great professionals and eat very delicious and Location of the hotel is beautiful, wonderful reception, entry into the room quickly, without exception, wonderful staff, rooms are the ultimate luxury and comfort, eating too in the standings and pleasure and thank you for all.

Room Tip: Room that inhabited the great view of the pool and the sea together I was lucky .
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Aziz,

Shukran!

We highly appreciate you taking the time to share your fanciful Rosewood Abu Dhabi experience, you are more than welcome, it was a pleasure to have you stay with us!
We hope to see you again soon at Rosewood Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

This was my first stay in Rosewood but certainly not my last! Everything was really excellent!
The room was really comfortable. Breakfast selection was super! The Spa facilities were very comfortable. Massage was really relaxing.
The swimmingpool was very nice. The staff was really helpfull.
So I can recommand everyone this very impressive hotel!

Room Tip: A room with view on the pool is the best.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Jennette, What a review on Rosewood Abu Dhabi! Thank you for the recommendation, we do hope to see you again for your second visit very soon!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Really amazing hotel. The best food, room and service I have every experienced. From the manager to my chamber maid everyone was attentive and interested. Really fantastic. If you want to impress someone in UAE, look no further.

I attended the launch of ConnecME, an online learning partnership for the Middle East. The hotel delivered the event seemlessly and everyone, including the Sheik left contented.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Happywcamper
Luigi R, Managing Director at Rosewood Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Thank you for your recent stay at Rosewood Abu Dhabi and for taking the time to post your wonderful feedback. We very much enjoyed having your event with us, and I am very happy that we exceeded your expectations. Please let me know if we can ever be of assistance from our hotel, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 23 May 2014

I travel a lot and this is the best hotel I have ever stayed in...quality decor, extraordinarily good service, beautiful food...I felt pampered from the minute I walked through the door!! Once you have stayed here, nothing else compares!

• Stayed: May 2014

Thank you for your amazing and kind review. It is so rewarding to all of us when a guest is so enthusiastic about our hotel, and I truly appreciate your wonderful endorsement. I will make sure to share your comment with our Team. Hope to have you back at Rosewood Abu Dhabi soon!

Reviewed 19 May 2014

This hotel has some of the best service I have come across. The interiors are beautiful - lots of Rosewood naturally!

Breakfast selection is excellent. I would also highly recommend the Lebanese restaurant Sambusek at the hotel, a favourite with visiting dignitaries.

The hotel has good spa facilities and the pool staff even provide factor 30 sunscreen.

The hotel is in the newly developing financial district, it's around 30min drive from the airport - AUD 60-80 in a cab.

The hotel itself is attached to a very high-end shopping mall - the designer version of the Abu Dhabi shopping mall. There are enough restaurants around near the hotel for variety if you don't fancy heading further afield.

Cabs are easy to organise from the hotel- we never had to wait to hail a cab. If it's not too hot, there is also the number 005 bus that takes you to Abu Dhabi mall or the Marina for AUD 2.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Luigi R, Managing Director at Rosewood Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Thank you for your recent stay with us, and for taking the time to write this wonderful review. We are very happy that you enjoyed our hotel and that our service and product exceeded your expectations. We also always appreciate when reviewers share their insights about our facilities and overall destination with all that it offers. This is definitely useful information to all readers who are considering staying at Rosewood Abu Dhabi. Thanks again for posting your valuable feedback, and hope to see you back at Rosewood Abu Dhabi soon!

Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

Below is my perception of my stay:
- the welcome was the best and most friendly I have received. I felt that everyone took a part in the welcome in an equal friendly manner. Greeted at the car by a gentleman with a big smile called John who walked me through all the way to the reception desk and then by a very friendly lady who answered all my requests with "Absolutely", then was offered a nice refreshing cocktail with ginger and I was escorted with a super friendly butler to my "Quiet" room
- Every staff I came across at this hotel was friendly, outgoing, natural, happy, proud and had a high moral. That was a great ambiance.
- The room was classy and chic with the best quality beddings, toiletries, great TV etc.... and actually the windows were REAL soundproof. Finally I could sleep, sleep and sleep again
- food was delicious at the Spanish restaurant (previous visit) with a lot of creativity and attentive service
- the mall attached also gives an option to good choice of casual restaurants and many fashion brands.
- The only negative issue was the Wifi. I hope one of the hotels can explain to me why someone can come from the street and get free wifi in the lobby and as a hotel guest I can't get free wifi in my room. Also the free wifi in the lobby is so slow and you need to make it much faster. I hope visitors from abroad don't get the wrong perception of Abu Dhabi being backwards due to this wifi speed.
- I will definitely give a full mark and I will definitely stay at the rosewood again even though my meetings are in the other side of the corniche with many other hotels close by.
- my best regards to John and to everyone who welcomed me at this hotel

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

We absolutely enjoyed reading your review! Thank you for your kind comments and for recognizing our associates. They make us proud every day with their enthusiasm and commitment to take special care of our guests. I will make sure to share your praises with John and the rest of our Team. We are also happy that you enjoyed the refined look and feel of our hotel as well as Catalan restaurant – definitely a favourite among our guests and locals!
My apology however on the internet issues you experienced. We are currently assessing and will improve our access points accordingly. Hope to have you back again for a follow up visit and more of Chef Antonio’s Spanish cuisine!