The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal
US$94
US$135
US$114
Sofitel
Centro Yas Island Abu Dhabi by Rotana(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$59
Hilton Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)
US$143
US$125
  • Pool
US$325
US$236
Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$63
US$244
US$232
Agoda.com
Royal Rose Hotel(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$70
2,233 results
All reviewsvenetian villageli jiangthe club loungebedroom villakids clubpool areahuge poolhalf boardsheikh zayed grand mosqueasian restaurantbeautiful hotelpool staffmain restaurantspecial thanksprivate beachyas islandrc
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Probably the mist luxurious hotel I gave ever stayed in. The place us just a fortress and the activities on offer from the hotel concierge was mind blowing. There us so much to do so little time. I checked out the gym facilities and again was stunned by how nice everything was. Breakfast by the poolside was also amazing. Definitely staying here again 5 Star

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Ritz-CarltonADGC, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Thank you for the brief however very lovely review about your recent stay at The Ritz-Carlton.

Your kind words about the place being are appreciated by us all. These wonderful comments will give us encouragement to always go the extra mile in taking care of our guests and providing them with the best product.

Please do return and we will happily ensure that you will have an amazing stay at our desert resort.

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at the Ritz Carlton Abu Dhabi many times over the past 15 months and I love this place! The service in the Club Lounge is outstanding, and I want to specifically thank Anna, Erit, Kau.ola, Anoaur, Meritxell and Thel for their wonderful service. The hotel staff is very friendly and special thanks to Dileep and Jacopo who make me feel welcome back at home everytime I visit. I would highly recommend this hotel to both business and pleasure visitors.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Ritz-CarltonADGC, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

On behalf of The Ritz-Carlton team, please allow me to say 'thank you' for the very nice review that you have kindly wrote about our resort.
It is always a pleasure to have a guest chooses to experience us for the first time, however more rewarding if the guest chooses to return and still has the same best experience.
Your compliments truly encourage us to strive more for our patrons and to always exceed their expectations.
Thank you and please visit us again soon as I know our Club Team is looking forward to your arrival.

Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at many good hotels in the world - and so many hotels in the world claim to be the best. I can assure you that tje ritz carlton is probably really one of the the best hotels in the world. The hotel is really majestic and I can't imagine that many other hotels come close to the service, cleanliness, natural friendliness and magic that this hotel offers.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mohammed B
Ritz-CarltonADGC, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi, Grand Canal, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2014

Thank you for your wonderful feedback about your recent stay.
It is our philosophy to ensure that we provide our guests with the highest standards of products and service and continual monitoring of guest comments is vital for our continued success. We were delighted to know that you enjoyed your visit. It is always a pleasure when guests take the time to comment on the hotel.
Please be assured that you kind comments will be shared with the rest of The Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi team.

Thank you again and we hope we will have another opportunity to wow you.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Just arrived home to Zurich Switzerland from 7 days holiday trip to Abu Dhabi which was overall a wonderful experience. I chose this hotel after reading the reviews from the trip advisor and got an impression that it would be a better option than St Regis, that was our alternative number two due to a location by the beach. Overall the hotel was amazing, well maintained, professional & friendly staff and a very good service. One thing that I was not 100% satisfied with was the cleanliness of the rooms..I was not expecting the class doors of the sanitary areas to have distinct marks from the previous guests, big dustballs running on the corridor floor or the most obvious, dust covered tops of the night desk lights upon arrival (everyone who have seen "hotel nightmare" know what I mean). Overall everything was very clean but attention to detail just was not always there..

Regardless of the above, I would definitely recommend hotel to everyone who seek relaxation by the beautiful pool, good food and services. We are planning return to Abu Dhabi with friends during the cool season of the year and definitely consider returning to Ritz again!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Ritva-74

Thank you for your candid review about your recent stay.

Your feedback is very valuable and we truly appreciate sharing it with us. My team and I extends to your our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and for not being able to wow you in some aspects of your visit most especially the cleanliness as you mentioned. Please be assured that all possible measure are being taken to avoid such unpleasant experience in the future.

Apart from the point you have mentioned, I was pleased to learn that you enjoyed the other aspects of your stay and we are looking forward to welcoming you again and ensure that your next stay goes beyond your expectation.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

I wanted to write a quick note to say how impressed I am with all the members of the staff, especially the club lounge staff. They are always courteous, friendly, professional, and a pleasure to see after a long day of work. They greet each of us by name, remember our preferences, and go above and beyond to ensure we are comfortable and well taken care of. I recently had an issue with my nights stayed not crediting to my platinum account, and every one of the club lounge staff members stepped up to help me with the missing points/stays.

I would like to extend my personal thanks as well as the thanks of my fellow travelers to Anna, Meritxell, Oscar, Thel, Erit, Anwar, and any others whose names I may have forgotten to include. The members of your staff are truly what set you apart from all other properties! They have earned the admiration of your guests, and deserve a congratulations and a sincere “thank you”.

I have posted my comments for future/potential travelers to read and consider I would like to make my praise known, they all have earned it.

Room Tip: every room is excellent, i prefer a water view to a view of the gardens, but the view of the Grand Mosque is extraordinary!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank richard r

Please allow me to thank you for a wonderful review you have put for us during your stay at Ritz-Carlton Abu Dhabi and for letting us know how impressed you were with the service from our Club team. The entire team would be thrilled to hear your kind comments.

I would like to thank you most especially for your recommendation.

We appreciate your continuous support and we are very much looking forward to providing you another amazing experience

Yours sincerely,