“Best Sushi in Town”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Absolutely gorgeous sushi! They offer a variety of sushi and drinks (delish!). My ultimate favorite here is the Platter California Selection. http://www.sushicounter.com/?p=home/platters I could have dinner here every day! Two thumbs up for them.

There are newer reviews for Sushi Counter

Reviewed 7 December 2013

We discovered that place by mistake. We were on the hunt for seaweed salad when we found ourselves at sushi counter. Even though it was in the mall, in the food court area, the food was delicious. Good and fresh sushi, we had to come back again! Do try it!

Reviewed 13 October 2013

I've ordered from Sushi Counter numerous times since I moved to Dubai in January, and it was only the last time when I got my order from the Dubai Mall branch rather than the SZ branch, that I was slightly disappointed over the quality. Really recommend the moutabal (vegetarian) sushi. Always on time and the service is very good (SZ branch!).

Reviewed 26 August 2013

I really like the creative maki rolls (including a tabbouleh one) as well as the generally good classics. Good selection, fresh and tasty. Slightly too expensive - if it was 20% cheaper I would give it 5 stars.

Review collected in partnership with RoundMenu.com
Reviewed 26 May 2013

I'm a sushi snob - having been to Japan previously and generally finding all sushi in the middle east average at best.

Sushi counter is a step above just about all sushi I've had in Abu Dhabi or Dubai.

The salmon nigiri is awesome. TNT roll is quite good, as well as a number of other tuna rolls.

A nice touch is this place even has some drinks which are actually from Japan.

Note the only downside is the place is a tab expensive. I usually walk out with lunch costing 80-90 dirhams while I can eat for 30-50 dirhams just about anywhere else in the vicinity.