“Ramadan Iftar at the Citrus”
Review of Citrus

Citrus
Ranked #436 of 2,061 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Price range: US$40 - US$80
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Reservations
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ramadan Iftar at the Citrus”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Excellent meal, great atmosphere, wonderful and helpful staff. What a great restaurant to have Iftar meals.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Scott T

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Jelgava, Latvia
“Very average!!!!!”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

Went there for Iftar dinner with the 10 others. Table allocated was very small as there were few small round tables combined together. Food was just ok, if you don't manage to get first in line you will have to eat leftovers. Service nothing to mention, felt that the water they serve and top up is out of tap or any other source, definitely not genuine bottled mineral water!! Will I be returning? Probably not!!

1 Thank humis
GM_MHAUH, General Manager at Citrus, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Dear humis,
Thank you for taking time to review Citrus Iftar Buffet.
We are receiving great feedback this year with demand significantly up on previous years.
Being a buffet we do realize that food continually needs replenished and we do this frequently.
People at the buffet are more numerous just before evening prayers when fasting is broken, but we are prepared for this. Since roasts, center pieces, shawarma are all carved then not every guest will see a new piece out of the kitchen uncut.
Please be assured that we do not serve tap water, but bottled water. We are not sure where you go this idea. The brand we use is ‘Al Ain Pure Natural Bottle Water” which is complimentary with the buffet. Other brands of water are also available to purchase.
Kind Regards
James Wilson
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Restaurant! I recommend it highly…”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I very much enjoyed the Citrus Restaurant. The breakfast is great, ESPECIALLY the pastries – I enjoyed the great service by the Manager Krishna and his team. All the staff did a very good job to ensure that I enjoyed myself and often asked if I need anything extra items or a special dish prepared. Great restaurant and the food is always very, very good.

• Visited May 2014
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“The best for family and business”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I would like to write a review to express my satisfaction on the excellent service.

Citrus is luxurious and serves a lot of variety and I would recommend for family and business.

Krishna is the best highlight of the stay as he made impossible possible for us.

My family had a great fun and celebrated a surprise birthday during breakfast.

Best
Reich

Syracuse, New York
“A very fine restaurant”
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

Unfortunately, we were only able to eat breakfast at this wonderful place although the dinner spread looked wonderful. We were especially pleased with the spread of different (and exceptional) dishes were offered as well as the very accommodating staff and manager.
Overall, a very fine dining experience A+

1 Thank Mattc7111