“Classic British food with a contemporary twist.”
Review of Rhodes 44 - MOVED

Rhodes 44
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Classic British food with a contemporary twist.”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

Rhodes 44 is superb. All the dishes will be familiar to you but the presentation and the taste will be a pleasant surprise. Staff are great and even remembered me from a previous visit a few months back. You must go if you get the chance.

Visited May 2014

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Different, Delicious and fun”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

A five star setting with one of the best waiters i have seen in a while. Feel terrible to have forgotten his name (russian). The meal was everything but boring. Tons of food. Unlike other set menu's this one has a very interesting varieties. From delicate, refined finger size starters to ribs and fries. Interesting that in between the plenty of food served, you can visit a seafood buffet. Loved the smoked salmon there, so fresh like it should be,

• Visited April 2014
Aberdeen
“Beautiful evening”
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

I booked here while staying in Abu Dhabi for my birthday. I was a little nervous if it would live up to my expectations. Especially given some of the other reviews below. Well I was not disappointed-- it was a fabulous evening. Yes we were asked if we wanted inside or out even thought we had booked but don't see this an issue. We were given complementary cocktails for my birthday. The starters were beet root salad and fig salad and was surprised at the size of the portion it was not small by any imagination.

Main course for myself was veal and was so succulent I didn't want it to finish. My husband had pork four ways and he was also very happy.

We were given the dessert menu but they took it away without our order but then appeared with a birthday cake. It was a lovely surprise and I was impressed they didn't let us take a dessert which would have cost us more money. I thought this very considerate.

I know there are mixed reviews but I had one of the best meals ever and I have visited many named chefs restaurants.

Give it ago.

Visited April 2014
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Excellent for a business lunch”
Reviewed 22 April 2014

They have a set menu for executive lunch which is great. A very generous salad bar, followed by a main course (I tried the poached cod and it was quite tasty) + an optional desert. The service is efficient overall and the food comparable to the St Regis standards. Two glitches: we had an issue with the credit card and were charged twice, and the valet misplaced our car which took a few extra minutes to rectify

• Visited April 2014
Kortrijk, Belgium
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

We came the 17th april to dinner in restaurant rhodes 44 and it was really a very nice experience. There was a good atmosphere with a live musician (i think brasilian) super! The staff was very friendly and although it was very busy that night in the restaurant, they stay very kind and friendly, always smiling.the kids got also much attention, they liked it too!
The food was very good, i had the salmon with he hollandaise, good baking, french fries also with a good salad. My wife had a steak that was so delicious , it melted like butter on the tongue. We had a lovely night!
That's why we went back the saturday at lunch for the barbecue! It was not an ordinary bbq but a variety of starters, with delicious fresh salmon, salads, etc and the bbq was a mix between fish and meat. The grilled tuna was magnificent, the tomato with mushroom and the variety of meat with original burgers and sticks were so good. We ate a lot! Dessert was good also, the cake with the caramel i liked the most. Th atmosphere with modern hits were nice and compatible with the bbq. The kids loved especially the woman with the ice cream car.
We recommend it to everyone, also with kids! If we are in abu dhabi again we certainly come back!

Visited April 2014