“Just amazing & so tasty <3”
Review of The Noodle House

The Noodle House
Ranked #331 of 2,061 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Fujairah, United Arab Emirates
“Just amazing & so tasty <3”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Yesterday was my first visit to this food court & sure it will never be the last sure. I enjoy a lot the quality of service & the taste of the food it was an amazing experience. Especially the lovely waitress UVI she is just amazing & extremely professional she make my day & with her lovely large smile she make my first experience just fabulous. Promise i'll recommend this restaurant to every single person i'll meet in my life. Thank u so much UVI.

• Visited June 2014

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Tasteless food and slow service”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

This place was a total disappointment. I was craving Thai food so my husband took me there. I ordered the Sea bass which apparently is a Must try. Terrible mistake, it was not only half sea bass, but it was dull and bland, worryingly resembling hospital food. The edamame beans were ok, but again, it's difficult to mess them up. My husband ordered Pad Thai and it was just ok, not amazing, but the portion size was small.
They seriously need to work on their menu and add dishes everybody loves, as the green/red curry.

Visited May 2014
Coventry
“Alright for a quick lunch”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Starting with the positives the food in here was very tasty, I especially liked the duck dumplings I had as a starter. The restaurant itself looks good too, though the stairs leading up to the main restaurant floor are an issue if you have a pushchair with you. All the high chairs are upstairs but there is no way of convenitently getting the pushchair to them!

The method of ordering caused us some issues. You each indicate on a tick box sheet what you want. Our server though missed off a decent portion of our order though because of this so make sure you indicate what you want well!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank ian_ascroft
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“A Needed Serving!”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I was just weeks ago that i dropped by at this restaurant. it was a busy day at work and a much needed leisure is a must. me and my friend went to Al Wadha mall and straight away to went for The Noodle House.

Upon entrance youll be greeted (As any other restaurants) and will be guided to your table, the person who did that just happened to be warm and observant. he read our faces and quickly found us a good sofa table. (props) The host ask relevant questions, was smiling and responded well to our answer. he then passes us to our waiter who suggested and honestly told us how each selection taste like. (honesty) this made our selection a good one and without a doubt. it was.

Food is outstanding. flavor is upright top notch. the selection blended well. and trust me the spicyness is as true as the menu says so. laxa has hell powder on it. the aroma alone burns.the wasabi prawns are damn good as well :) you can easily eat a bunch of those.

all in all it was a great experience and took away the stress of everyday work.
will definitely go back.

• Visited March 2014
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Tasty food”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Very nice restaurant, and tasty food. I have been few times before. Recently, they have changed their menu (removed few items and added more). My favorite is curry laska "they have changed the curry powder recently). The Mee goreng is highly recommended. The calamari is heavily breaded, so I didn't like it. The food is expensive for a non hotel restaurant. Diet coke is AED 13 nonrefillable. The service is average, and needs more attention.

Overall, great place. Recommended for everyone especially if you like Asian food fusion food.

• Visited January 2014