“Amazing”

Villa Toscana
Ranked #11 of 2,214 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Serving hand-crafted, regional Italian specialties from Tuscany, Umbria, and Emilia-Romagna, Villa Toscana's design creates the feel of visiting the inviting summer home of an Italian noble.
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Tried Villa Toscana over the weekend. The food was amazing. The staff were excellent couldn't do enough for us, they had separated an area especially for us as it was for a wedding reception. They made sure we all had drinks all the time and catered to everyone needs. Just want to say a huge thank you to Murad and the team for the amazing level of service they gave us. Will definitely return. This has to be the BEST Italian I have had in UAE.

3  Thank Mohammed B

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

*Quality of food: truly Italian, there is nothing I can complain about, the dishes was very classic as well as very creative, especially the signature pizza Fiorentina with honey nutty flavour (taste the best when it's hot, not recommended for take-away despite the fact that it's available in the pizza take-away menu). For vegetarians, the artichoke ricotta ravioli can absolutely be a great choice (smell very meaty but turn out to be a veggie option). For appetizer, my fav one is the fritto misto di calamari which incl. lightly buttery cooked prawn n crispy calamary ring, the best way to enjoy it is squeezing some lemon juice over the dish n dip them with mayo milk =) For main course, my friends had the florentine steak which was perfectly cooked Medium, it came out sizzling in hot pan with grilled vegetables as side dishes n accompany with steak jus, look so juicy! After that, although I was already incredibly full (cannot even walk properly anymore), when the Tiramisu came out, I still finished it because it looked so tempting. And the orange choco ice-cream accompanied with it was so great too..
*Menu variety: plenty of options, even for vegetarians. Too many great options that I didnt even know what to start with.. and dessert menu is also full with Italian classic dessert such as Tiramisu, variations of gelato, etc. Only one minor thing i notice is the menu should available in Arabic as well.
*Service: knowledgeable staff with helpful explainations of the dishes, elegant in the way they talk too "that's my pleasure", top-of-the-world chefs, n the coolest thing is you can actually see how they cook n place the food on the dishes thru the open-show kitchen.
*Price: very affordable for a fine dining restaurant. Approximately 500 Dirhams a dinner for 2 ppl, excl. alcoholic beverage.
*Ambience: Aristocratic decor with wooden furnitures, quiet atmosphere with candle lights which will be perfect for someone looking for a romantic dinner with little privacy!

3  Thank Duong-Yen-Anh
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Chef Stefano and the team made our wedding day. we hired out the presidential suite and the team from villa Toscana prepared a fantastic five course meal for us and our guests. The service topped the day they couldn't do enough for us. I would recommend them to anyone it was a day I truly won't forget the finishing touch when they gave a villa Toscana apron for our guests to write messages on for us. Thank you for a magical experience.

2  Thank GH20
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I have been at Villa Toscana a couple of times before writing a review. Now My opinion is clear : is the Best Italian in town, if not more.
Friendly staff, very professional but with the real Italian high standard style and the food is superb. Every dish is a surprise, and you can really taste the original flavour of the ingredient. The
Sat dinner was during the Sagra della Mozarella and I can recommend it to anyone with an open mind and palate willing to experience something absolutely original in a luxury ambience.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I organized there dinner for 12 people, it was special occasion. It was unforgettable evening! Everything was perfect! Very friendly staff, excelent service, I didnt have to take care of anything, they anticipated every thing we needed. There was beautiful set up on the table and the food? amazing!!! I strongly recomend this place. Wonderful experience for reasonable price!

1  Thank MartaUAE