“Company Function”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Company Function”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We held our annual company dinner at Kazu. The detail that the staff put in to making our company feel so special was impeccable. The food and service was outstanding and will not be forgotten. We will be regular visitors to this restaurant. I would whole heartedly recommend Kazu to anyone. I would like to thank all the staff for making our booking at the restaurant such an entertaining evening.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank fR1tz

• Arabic first
Saro, Sweden
“did not meet my expectations”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

As a someone who loves Japanese food especially Sashimi, I went to this fine dining Japanese restaurant with high expectations. Servers were professional and polite, outdoors seating had nice view over the yacht marina, but food I ordered did not meet any of my expectations. I ordered the "New Style Salmon Sashimi". It was not very clear on the menu that it included Miso soup and that the Sashimi was dipped in some oily sauce and sesame. Well I did not like how they transformed it. I should have ordered the regular Sashimi.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Sar0sar
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“One of the best!”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

One the of best Japanese restaurants I've ever eaten in in the GCC region. Sit outdoors if the weather permits.

Visited November 2013
abu dhabi
“Japanice”
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I love their sushi and sashimi! The view is spectacular, try to go there during weekends so you can see cars racing.

Visited February 2014
YasViceroyFBManager, Manager at Kazu, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Dear toni k,

Thank you for your review of Kazu, it is great to hear you enjoy our sushi and sashimi.
We hope to welcome you back to Kazu again very soon.

Kind regards
F&B Marketing, Assistant Manager
Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Birthday dinner”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

It was a wonderful night, all servers are polite and handle everything in a professional manner, cakes and tea are all complimented which makes us customers to enjoy more of our meals. The main course is great, although the menu has a limited selection being a Japanese restaurant. Job well done!

• Visited January 2014
Dear Annalizasj,

Thank you for your review of Kazu, we hope you had an enjoyable birthday.
We are glad you enjoyed your dining experience with and we hope to welcome you back again very soon.
I will share your comments with the team at Kazu.
Thank you also for your feedback on the menu selection, we will ensure we review this.

Kind regards