“needs refreshment about costumer service”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #522 of 2,038 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Seafood, American
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“needs refreshment about costumer service”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

well its not easy to serve us, guest but i think even your not in the mood smile is very important. make us feel comfortable when we ask something to you...facial expression is very important.

• Visited October 2013

London, UK
“A nice lunch”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

We had a very nice lunch. Liked you could order half or full portions of some mains dishes. Didn't like mains were bought to the table before we had finished our starters. As restaurant has air con, hot dishes become very quickly. Staff friendly and reasonably prices.

Visited August 2013
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Been here 5 times and the service never gets better”
Reviewed 13 June 2013 via mobile

I love Red Lobster.. I truly do.. But the one in Wahda Mall-Abu Dhabi has done everything wrong with choosing their service staff. My last experience was an absolutely horrifying experience where the Egyptian waiter kept insisting that I wanted the Hammour and NOT the lobster. I have never had someone try to impose their food tastes on me in a restaurant like this man did.. To top it off- after I ordered a fruity cocktail and an ice tea he insisted it was way too much for me!! Go figure! I won't be going back there anytime soon. Good seafood is aplenty in UAE.. I don't need to pay steep
Prices and get served so poorly..

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Yvonnecaldwell
London
“service is bad racist towards Filipinos!”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

went to have a meal, the waiter brought a cheap menu with no lobster on it at all, assuming we could not afford it. Also kept trying to sell me rice. My filipino entourage was very angry and recognised this a s racism towards filipinos that is experienced by fellow filipinos from other establishments, assuming that they are poor and without big money bucks. Just for the record not all filipinos just want to eat rice or are maids if they are accompanying people of a different race.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Muslim101
Дублин, Ирландия
“One of the best lobsters I've had!”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Located on the top level at Al Wahda mall, this is definitely the place to be. Amazing food, amazing service, a must-visit for a sea-food lover! Good value as well, taking into account the size of the portions! Hopefully will get a chance to visit again soon.

• Visited March 2013