“Good waitress and god food”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #499 of 2,173 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

First time for me in this restaurant. The NY steak and rock lobster we had it was excellent. Even my wife who does not like seafood eat lobster. The steak was cooked exactly medium-well but it missed the mustard. Anyway this is something extra and I didn't expect them having.
The waitress Marissa is very good and she really knows what she was doing. Explaining souces, drinks, she was attentive.
It is a very good place to go for lobster and shrimps.
Btw the offer "all you can eat shrimps for 99Dhs" on Sunday is gorgeous. I will bring my colleagues for sure.

2  Thank macostea

Reviewed 24 November 2013

It is exactly the States.
Same food, same service. I had a great night except for the crying and screaming child next to our table.
Ok it's nice to be patient, but after some time I expect waiters to say something.

Reviewed 23 November 2013

The jumbo coconut shrimp here are amazing! Free cheese biscuits and salad, free drink refills.. really good value and prices for lobster/seafood.

1  Thank itburns2013
Reviewed 19 October 2013

well its not easy to serve us, guest but i think even your not in the mood smile is very important. make us feel comfortable when we ask something to you...facial expression is very important.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

We had a very nice lunch. Liked you could order half or full portions of some mains dishes. Didn't like mains were bought to the table before we had finished our starters. As restaurant has air con, hot dishes become very quickly. Staff friendly and reasonably prices.