“Best Lebanese restaurant in Abu Dhabi”
Review of Almayass

Almayass
Ranked #36 of 2,111 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Price range: US$40 - US$100
Cuisines: Armenian, Lebanese, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: "There is no love sincerer than the love of food". Tucked away at the Sheraton Corniche Abu Dhabi, an institution in capital hotels, Al Mayass delivers Old World splendor in a relaxed setting. Though a newly opened venue to Abu Dhabi diners, this veteran restaurant has been setting the standards in traditional Lebanese-Armenian Cuisine in the heart of Lebanon for over a decade. A palate of warm earth tones accented with beautifully crafted tiles and soft lighting, the decor is as welcoming as the knowledgeable and friendly staff. Intimate and inviting, this eatery will make you wish you had an Armenian grandmother serving up memories on a platter.
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This Is the best Lebanese restaurant in Abu Dhabi. The quality of food and the ingridients is fantastic, the attention of the service staff is excellent very friendly, also value for money is good. Very clean place with attention of every details.......The best!!!

Dear Chef,

Coming from a renowned chef like you such compliments are music to our ears.

Looking forward to see you again and again, and having every once in a while your wonderful Pasta, Gnocchi or Risotto plates prepared with love, interrupted by a simple dish of hommos with fresh bread or a more elaborated cherry kebab ;-)

Thanks again,

Sevan

There are newer reviews for Almayass

Reviewed 22 June 2014

The mixture of Arabic and Armenian food meant that there were quite a few unique dishes on the menu. The quality of the food was top notch, and the service was good. Just a bit smoky where I sat because of Sheesha smoke. Definitely worth a visit.

1  Thank H_Bastaki

Dear Mr. Bastaki,

Being a senior contributor, what you say to us matters most.

Will share your review with my team and make sure next time we will have you either in the non smoking area or on the terace.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

During a very brief visit to AD, I was lucky enough to discover this gem of a restaurant as I was staying in Sheraton resort. From start to the end, the food was great, the highlight was their cherry kebab. My partner was absolutely amazed by the combination of flavours and he also declared that it was one of the most interesting meals he ever had.
Unfortunately, that evening we were travelling back, so we didn't have the time for sweets, but we did manage to have some Armenian tea. I also have to commend all the staff on their service, which was the best we had whilst in AD.
All in all, this was by far one of the best middle eastern/ Mediterranean restaurant I have ever had visited & would highly recommend it.

1  Thank Nina V
Sevag A, Manager at Almayass, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Your review will be framed and put in my office :)

We are happy that you liked the place, the food and mostly the service. We simply hope next time you visit us you will have a bit more time for us to make you discover the full experience.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

This Resturant is a place that when ever I have a visit to Abu Dhabi .. I must go to eat their delicious food .. I feel like I am in a family resturant as the place is so cozy .. From my many visits I can tell that the staff are really friendly not to mention that they take care of you like you are one of them ..

The worst thing is some times it's to crowded and I have no booking :)
The shesha is so clean and yummy..

I really recommend it ..

Sevag A, Manager at Almayass, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thank you Lama for your review.

We will for sure share your review with the team.

If you feel one of us, then our prime objective is achieved... all the rest are details ...

Looking forward to see you very soon again

Kind regards,

Reviewed 1 June 2014

It was my first time in Al Mayass.
Have to say I had a really good meal and I will be definitely going back.
Good atmosphere and good value for money as well.
Thanks

1  Thank Sardinia99
Sevag A, Manager at Almayass, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Thank you for this review... looking forward to welcoming you again.

Warm regards,