“Shawarma out of this world”
Review of Shish Shawerma

Shish Shawerma
Ranked #155 of 2,151 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Description: SHISH SHAWERMA provides an exceptional kind of Shawerma that is made from fresh beef/chicken which is marinated with our unique blend of spices. Guests can also interact with the bakers preparing our signature bread fresh throughout the day. Also available is a selection of Salads, Appetizers and Fresh Fruit Juice.
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Try the chicken shawarma sandwich with chili paste & garlic sauce inside the sandwich & a dash of pomegranate molasses , you will definitely experience a food taste that is literally addictive and something you never tried before . it is a must to try it when you visit Abu Dhabi

1  Thank wHamze

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The Best Shawarma I had in years. I was really sad when I had the last byte ... I wish the experience never ended

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Even though I tasted the chicken shawerma only twice, I would not hesitate to join the long Q and the busy crowd just to enjoy the most delicious shawerma! Honestly, I don’t mind to have this shawerma for breakfast, lunch, dinner, supper etc. One won’t get bored for eating the same tasty shawerma again and again, thanks to the chunky chicken meat, fresh ‘puffy’ bread, mouth watering nutella/banana/strawberry crepes etc. So, brave oneself to indulge in this happening yet affordable restaurant. U know, living in Abu Dhabi is not complete if U haven’t visited SS before!! ^^*

1  Thank laYchOon
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I have enjoyed meals in the restaurant, but I recently enjoyed having the restaurant come to me!!! I ordered off the menu and within a reasonable amount of time (I don't remember how many minutes) the hot, fresh food was delivered to my door. I love that!

I also enjoyed my chicken shawerma sandwich (GF style w/o the bread) at a birthday party, also delivered.

1  Thank NDeniseS
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Enter into this orange-inspired, fast-paced, delicious-smelling restaurant and you get hungrier. The menu is mind-blowing: what they can do with shwarma!

I had the Gluten Free version of the chicken sandwich: sans home-made arabic bread :( and it was delicious. Inside the sandwich are meat (chicken or beef), french fries and pickles. Fun on a bun!

The meal was served fast, hot and fresh….my favorite recipe for eating.

The place is tucked away in between the high-rises, and is very worth the search.

1  Thank NDeniseS