“Nice relaxing evening”

Ranked #75 of 2,108 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Price range: US$50 - US$80
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Contemporary Arabic restaurant showcasing the very best in the Lebanese and region's cooking, Mijana ties together old and new.
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

Went with a friend for a quiet after work dinner. Very relaxing atmosphere with live Arabic music artist. Food is good but it is expected from Ritz, shisha service is definitely a good plus to the place.

1  Thank Ting_YaC_12
There are newer reviews for Mijana

Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

I am a huge fan of Lebanese food and have tried many restaurants here, in London, NY and Beirut and I can honestly say that this isnt bad at all. Nice setting. Good food. Friendly service too. Not my favourite but good. Go if you get the chance.

2  Thank AliAliT
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

I am staying in the hotel and so I decided to have dinner in mijana, the food was great and the staff was amazing! 1 word: WOW

1  Thank Maria I
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We were staying at the Ritz Carlton so decided to try out the Lebanese restaurant and were not disappointed! Having never tried Lebanese food previously, the Manager Hassan offered his expertise and prepared us a Mezze 'off menu' to enable us to try a variety of dishes. This made trying Lebanese food less of a lottery as he explained everything fully. We would not hesitate to use this restaurant again (with the little knowledge we now have!) and had a wonderful evening excellent food and a wonderful team. Would not hesitate to recommend.

1  Thank Laura H
Reviewed 1 April 2014

This is a great restaurant with amazing staff, especially the restaurant manager Hassan, he was truly wonderful and paid us great attention. Hassan really made us feel very special! By far one of the best Lebanese restaurant in the city.Try the Hummus with lamb, I promise you this is by far the best humus I have ever tasted! The décor is also very nice and the whole ambiance is just perfect. Will definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone that is up for some Lebanese food !

1  Thank Schmitz001