“Fabulous”
Review of Benjarong

Benjarong
Reserve with OpenTable
Benjarong is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 2,073 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Dusit Thani's signature Benjarong restaurant offers an exclusive environment of vintage Thai style in a contemporary setting. With its vast menu of Royal Thai specialities, Benjarong offers authentic cuisine complemented by personalized service.
Cheshire
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

This Thai restaurant is fantastic. The staff give you a warm welcome and the service is excellent.
The food is superb and beautifully presented.

Visited June 2013
DusitThaniAbuDhabi, General Manager at Benjarong, responded to this review, 16 January 2014
Dear Ms. Julie Cheshire,

Thank you for dining at Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi’s Benjarong Restaurant.

It is very rewarding for us to receive your encouraging & motivating feedback.

We look forward to welcome you back in Benjarong.

• Korean first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Authentic and tasty”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

After living in Thailand for a year, I really miss good authentic Thai food, but this restaurant really lived up to my expectations. The staff were all very friendly and the service was fast and efficient. They told my table that if we had any special requests for the food, just to mention it and the kitchen would make it exactly as we liked. They even came back to check that the spiciness we had all ordered was correct for our taste buds, which was nice. No complaints to be made - I would definitely recommend.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank humanmonkey
DusitThaniAbuDhabi, Director of Sales at Benjarong, responded to this review, 19 December 2013
Dear Ms. Cassie,

Sawasdee Ka!

Thank you for dining at Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi’s Benjarong restaurant.

I am very pleased to know that Benjarong restaurant lived up to your expectations. Your valuable feedback regarding the efficiency and hospitality of our staff is very encouraging and has been shared with the service team as well as with the culinary team on the food preparation.

We look forward to welcome you back to Benjarong Restaurant.

Aaishah Bohari, Director of Sales & Marketing
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Not meeting expectations”
Reviewed 15 November 2013

The decor is pleasing and relaxing, the menu had a variety of food accompnied by a reasonable wine list which is not expensive.

The mixed platter had some interesting flavours, however the quality of the chicken on the skewers was terrible. They were mostly grisle, would have expected white chicken meat. This was also the same in main dish with the chicken skewer with sweet and sour sauce. Again, probably the lowest quality chicken I have had any where in the UAE. When we asked for additional items so we had at least 3 of each and we said we would pay for them but the waitress was confused. My friends had mains of lamb and green curry which they said was good but the rice portions were too small for the amount of lamb and curry they had.

Bill arrived promptly, yet it comes with a broken cracked pen to write with, not a huge problem but a attention to quality point which then leads to issues with the bar.

The fresh fruit moctail is actually juice from cartons, dirty ash trays on the bar, and bar tender could not see the problem why he handles the top of the drinks straw before he put it into the drinks. Again a small point on the straw but noticeable when cafe's take care to make sure straws stay hygienic.

I was going to go again tonight with other friends but after last nights expericence I nor my friend will be re visiting.

• Visited November 2013
DusitThaniAbuDhabi, General Manager at Benjarong, responded to this review, 23 November 2013
Dear Mr. Rupert Leffe,

Thank you for dining at Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi’s Benjarong restaurant.

Your detailed valuable feedback is very important to us and . I assure you these have been addressed & corrective measures have been taken. On behalf of the entire Benjarong team, please accept our sincere apologies on this ocassion that did not meet yours nor our expectations on the quality of food served and level of service rendered.

We do hope that you will give us an opportunity to welcome you back to Benjarong Restaurant.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Amazing dinner with lovely atmosphere”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

The food was great, best Thai food in town...The staff is adorable with fantastic service...My wife and I had a great time and will definitely come back again shortly... Thank You for your hospitality.

• Visited November 2013
DusitThaniAbuDhabi, General Manager at Benjarong, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Dear Mr. Racan M.,

Thank you for dining and sharing your encouraging feedback on Benjarong Restaurant.

I am very pleased to know that you and your wife found the food great, best Thai food in town and that our staff did a fantastic service.

It is truly delighting to know that you had a great time.

We look forward to welcome you and your wife back to Benjarong Restaurant.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Great Food, Excellent Service”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I had a business lunch with some customers in the Benjarong, I called up and asked them to take care of my customers as I will be late. They did a great job and when I was there the service was outstanding and the atmosphere is just great for an impressive lunch with a customer. On the food side, I highly recommend the Tom Yum soup and Papaya salad, a green curry dish would be a great treat for the eyes, taste and smell. The staff there are well trained and super friendly as well as professional. I certainly enjoyed every bit of it, and I will come back again and again. In fact, I am a Dubayyan and I am not very fan of going to Abu Dhabi specially for meals, but if you're stuck and you have to make a business lunch somewhere then that's the place to choose cause from service, to quality of food, to environment and atmosphere to friendliness to professional needs all are great in this restaurant. God bless you all there and thanks for the great experience.

• Visited November 2013
DusitThaniAbuDhabi, General Manager at Benjarong, responded to this review, 29 December 2013
Dear Mr. Haddad,

Thank you for dining at Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi’s Benjarong Restaurant.

I am very pleased to know that our service staff did an outstanding job topped with great atmosphere for an impressive lunch, as well as your commendation on our kitchen team’s well prepared Tom Yum Soup, Papaya Salad and Green Curry dish.

Your detailed positive feedback has been shared with the Benjarong service and kitchen teams, which will motivate them further to be always at their best.

We look forward to welcome you back to your next business dining experience at Benjarong restaurant.