“Can't get any better”
Review of Benjarong

Benjarong
Reserve with OpenTable
Benjarong is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 2,122 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Dusit Thani's signature Benjarong restaurant offers an exclusive environment of vintage Thai style in a contemporary setting. With its vast menu of Royal Thai specialities, Benjarong offers authentic cuisine complemented by personalized service.
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Finding good Thai restaurants that are authentic to Thai cuisine is hard. A lot of Thai restaurants in the emirates claim to be Thai but usually have other Asian undertones. In Abu Dhabi I usually go the Patchaylen in Eastern Mangroves Anantara which was my favourite Thai restaurant until now.. Benjarong brought the bar up a little and this will be the place I choose to go to if I want to eat Thai from now on :)
Has all the Thai favourites on the menu, ingredients are fresh and portions are enormous. Service is friendly and quick. Highly recommended!

DusitThaniAbuDhabi, General Manager at Benjarong, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear Ms. Fatema81,

Many thanks for your fantastic feedback – our Benjarong team will be really pleased & motivated to read your comments!

We look forward to welcome you back soon in Benjarong.

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

We arrived here last night without reservations but we're quickly seated. This place has a real nice feel to it and the decor makes you feel as though you could very well be in Thailand. That being said the view from the Dubai branch exceeds this one by a country mile!

We started with a couple aperitifs to get going and we were baffled on how two scotch drinks from the same bottle could taste so dissimilar. Pavan, (sp.?) the maitre d was quick to respond on that issue. He personally brought the said bottle and poured the shot in front of me. He was excellent throughout the night.

The meal was a mixed seafood soup for the lady and a red curry chicken for me with a side of rice. Both ordered spicy.

The meals arrived and they were both fantastic. The curry was a home run! The soup was very good. The serving size was perfect although Pavan did ask me if I wanted more rice. It wasn't needed.

We ordered two Chilean sauv blanc which was really good. Went well with our dishes.

The only critique I had about the dinner was the fact that I needed to ask to get our table cleared. Otherwise a pleasant experience.

It wasn't cheap, but drinks and food here in AD never is. Over 600D for a small meal for two with drinks is steep eats!

Definitely recommended. Pack the wallet. I'll be back.

DusitThaniAbuDhabi, General Manager at Benjarong, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Dear Mr. Whileitravel,

Thank you for dining at Benjarong Restaurant.

We are very pleased to note that you have enjoyed your diner at Benjarong. Your feedback is very motivating.

We look forward to welcome you back to Benjarong Restaurant.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Skeptical as i walked into Benjarong being very choosy about Thai food and till date the only 2 restaurants have appealed to us had been Thai Kitchen at Park Hyatt Dubai and Lemon Grass ( 3 years back quality )
Well, we left with a smile , courteous, friendly , non intrusive staff and awesome food , Even today my wife was drooling over the fish cakes we had there
We will be there more often ! have found our Thai destination in Abu Dhabi

DusitThaniAbuDhabi, General Manager at Benjarong, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Dear Mr. Ankit B,

Thank you for dining at Benjarong Restaurant & for your positive feedback.

We are very pleased to note that you and your wife have enjoyed your dinner with us!

We look forward to welcome you back to Benjarong restaurant.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

This Thai restaurant is fantastic. The staff give you a warm welcome and the service is excellent.
The food is superb and beautifully presented.

DusitThaniAbuDhabi, General Manager at Benjarong, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Dear Ms. Julie Cheshire,

Thank you for dining at Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi’s Benjarong Restaurant.

It is very rewarding for us to receive your encouraging & motivating feedback.

We look forward to welcome you back in Benjarong.

Reviewed 16 December 2013

After living in Thailand for a year, I really miss good authentic Thai food, but this restaurant really lived up to my expectations. The staff were all very friendly and the service was fast and efficient. They told my table that if we had any special requests for the food, just to mention it and the kitchen would make it exactly as we liked. They even came back to check that the spiciness we had all ordered was correct for our taste buds, which was nice. No complaints to be made - I would definitely recommend.

1  Thank humanmonkey
DusitThaniAbuDhabi, Director of Sales at Benjarong, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Dear Ms. Cassie,

Sawasdee Ka!

Thank you for dining at Dusit Thani Abu Dhabi’s Benjarong restaurant.

I am very pleased to know that Benjarong restaurant lived up to your expectations. Your valuable feedback regarding the efficiency and hospitality of our staff is very encouraging and has been shared with the service team as well as with the culinary team on the food preparation.

We look forward to welcome you back to Benjarong Restaurant.

Aaishah Bohari, Director of Sales & Marketing