Royal Rose Hotel
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
US$178
US$92
US$97
US$85
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$252
US$196
US$255
US$179
US$84
US$74
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$157
US$102
US$421
US$336
1,483 results
All reviewsroberto cavalliboutique suitebeautiful hotelconcierge teamdry hotelstar hotelrooftop poolspecial thanksroom servicehotel in abu dhabinice stayhotel facilitiesvalet parkingan upgradebuffet breakfastroom was spaciousenjoyed my stay
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very good location, beautiful hotel, the best service. The hotel located in the city centre, there are many restaurants around and with one big mall. The hotel service was very good. Staffs are very friendly and polite. Thanks Mr.Matthew from the reception made my stay wonderful.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank 1,227,073,123
George D, General Manager at Royal Rose Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at Royal Rose Hotel Abu Dhabi.

It gives me and my team a great pleasure to read your positive comments during your stay with us. Your comment on our services will add motivation to my team's spirit to work for the satisfaction for our valued guests. Thank you for the kind words to Mr. Matthew.

We are looking forward to the opportunity of serving & welcoming you once again at the Royal Rose Hotel Abu Dhabi in the near future.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is my first time in this hotel from the checkin till the chekout everething is perfect the room and the staff in the reception they are very helpfull smilling all the time and very professional specially Ms lamyaa from the guest relation , thank you all for the best service

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank zhongzhuojun

Dear zhongzhuojun,

Greetings from Royal Rose Hotel Abu Dhabi.

Thank you for writing this amazing review on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your kind words of encouragement and are very pleased to know we have met your expectations in every way.

We wish you safe trip back home and we look forward to seeing you again soon at Royal Rose Hotel Abu Dhabi.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I'm very glad the service in reception Lamyaa give me late check out and reserved nice room. Location is very good for my trip. Lots of shop nearby . Valet service and concierge team assist me accordingly. I'll be back for the next booking.

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind comments on Trip Advisor with regards to your experience at Royal Rose Hotel.

We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed luxury experience and we appreciate your comments about our staffs.

It was indeed a great pleasure to have you in the hotel and we hope to welcome you back to Royal Rose Hotel on your next visit.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed last month with my fiance. I called in advance to confirmed our booking and told them that we will be celebrating his birthday. Upon check in staff from concierge and reception gave us warmth welcome. We were given a welcome drinks which i find so refreshing( it was apple-cranberry juice). The check in was so fast. And receptionist lady was so good to us for requested a late check out of 1pm if possiible since we checked in late in the evening. By suprise she gave me late check-out of 3pm and un upgrade to grand deluxe room! When we arrived to our rooms another was suprised was there, a sort of a birthday set up and small cake was prepared for my fiance (surprise!) ..The rooms are superb! It was huge, clean, and classy! And we had a nice breakfast as well from Printannia Restaurant. We traveled all the way from Ruwais but its all worth it. Thank you so much Royal Rose Hotel! I REALLY APPRECIATE THE WAY YOU MAKE OUR STAY MEMORABLE. We will definitely come back again to celbrate more special occassion here.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Heyzelanne

Dear Heyzelanne,

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to share the excellent feedback with us and other travelers.

It is great to hear that we have exceeded your expectations and that we were able to provide quality service and fulfill your every desire during your stay with us. We appreciate your kind feedback which is a great motivation for all of us, to provide our guests continuously high level service.

On behalf of the entire Royal Rose Hotel, I am looking forward to welcoming you back in the future to provide you another memorable experience with us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I frequently visit Royal Rose with many guests as part of my group. By far this is the best hotel who can handle large groups efficiently. When my guests arrive they do not need to wait in the lobby as they prepare everything in advance. Quick check in and all services at reception is handled and also last minute requests are taken care. I will be visiting soon next month with another group.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank PitaHunter

Dear PitaHunter,

Thank you for writing this amazing review on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your kind words of encouragement and are very pleased to know we have met your expectations in every way for the group visit.