Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
US$174
Beach Rotana(Abu Dhabi)
US$139
US$95
1,711 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeblue baroceana restaurantnoche bardiamond memberzayed sportspool partyspecial thanksoutdoor poolfront officesheikh zayed mosqueexcellent hotelmodern hotelrooms are spaciouspool sidehouse keepingbusiness trip
Reviewed 5 March 2014

In particular I was disappointed with the service culture at this hotel. I thought the unanswered emails prior to arriving was just a blip. I brought my husband to this place for a particular special anniversary and our trip included 1st Class flights with BA. I actually believed the comments on trip advisor that this was a grand hotel, how wrong you can be. When deciding where to eat, we toured each if the Restaurants (although the Italian is strangely closed on a Saturday and Sunday) and they were all virtually empty, we now know why! We ate three meals within the hotel and each one was very poor and luke warm. I noticed the hot buffet food was not being temperature checked and most of the food available was luke warm or cold, sitting there for hours, perfect conditions for bacteria of the worst kind to multiply. We decided to cut our losses and left a few days early to try to recover at least some if our trip and we checked into the Jumeria Ethiad Towers in the Club Floor, what a difference at £450 a night. I think my biggest gripe with the Grand Hilton was the service culture. From welcome to departure, our experience was poor and it left me questioning the actual value of being a Diamond Member, something I will review over the next few months....

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Brenda J
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

Dear Brenda J,

It was a pleasure having you with us at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi and thank you for bringing your concerns to our immediate attention.

Guest satisfaction is our top priority and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you might have experienced related to overall restaurant experience and overall service. This has been communicated directly to all concerned departments and corrective actions were taken to resolve the matter, where applicable.

Brenda J, thank you once again for your valuable feedback and we hope we can soon welcome you back at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

It's my second time to AD, but my wife's first time. I chose Hilton Capital Grand because it's very convenient, just 500m to Carrefour, 5 minutes taxi to the Grand Mosque.

The hotel itself is great, very friendly and helpful staffs, and very nice room. After the stay, we thought we should have planned more time in AD and Hilton Capital Grand:)

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Xia Y
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2014

Dear Xia Y,

Greetings from Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi.

Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at our hotel.

I am delighted that you found our service and facilities to your satisfaction, as this has been and always will remain our prevailing objective. Thank you for the great pictures you have uploaded.

Meanwhile, we look forward to the opportunity of being of service to you again, during your next trip to Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

I chose this hotel to meet up with my brother whom I haven't seen in 3 years and I loved everything about it, It was one of the highlights of my trip, the friendly and helpful staff went above and beyond!! Special thanks to Chef Mohammed and Ana in the executive lounge, your smiles and handshakes made me feel so welcome and I look forward to seeing you all in the coming months.

Warm regards,
Tanya Benecke

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Miz Tanya N

Dear Miz Tanya N,

Greetings from Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi.

I am delighted that you found our service and facilities to your satisfaction, as this has been and always will remain our prevailing objective. It is always good to receive complimentary feedback and I shall be sure to share your opinions with the Team.

Please rest assured that I have relayed your kind comment to Mohamad and Ana with my personal gratitude.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Stayed one night so that we could attend Cavalia and the Red Bull Air Race.

Was a rewards night but was a nice hotel. Easy to find, big rooms. Only downside was it was very hard to get into the toilet with the way the door opened!

That was a little odd... Otherise room was very spacious.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark G

Dear Gymstar,

Greetings from Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi.

Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to share you review in Trip Advisor, following your recent stay at our hotel.

We note your comments regarding areas for improvement especially our bathroom doors; which we are currently in the process of improving and we will bear these in mind as we strategize to improve our service in the future.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

That was not a figure of speech, the rooms actually have a terrible smell. Toilet flush did not work. Staff mostly grumpy. There are multiple lifts in the hotel, with confusing descriptors. 2 changes of lifts required to get to one of the bars. Overall, it did not feel like a Hilton property.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
3  Thank Aditya A

Dear Aditya A,

Guest satisfaction is our top priority and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you might have experienced related to overall service. This has been communicated directly to all concerned departments and corrective actions were taken to resolve the matter, where applicable.

Aditya A, thank you once again for your valuable feedback and we hope we can soon welcome you back at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi.