“Great experiance”

Ranked #33 of 129 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
New Jersey, United States
“Great experiance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

I have stayed in a very nice suite with a balcony and view on the swimming pool, large bathroom, I loved it. Great Gym and Spa facility. Executive lounge is amazing, great stay, definitely will come back, very much recommended.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank Ameed A
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 22 March 2014
Dear Ameed A,

Greetings from Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi.

Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at our hotel.

Meanwhile, we look forward to the opportunity of being of service to you again, during your next trip to Abu Dhabi.

Yassin Ouenniche

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (224)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Cologne, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

It was our first stay in Abu Dhabi. We had a nice room on the executive floor. The service was fantastic and very friendly. The room was perfectly clean. Nice pool and Spa, and good restaurants. We will come back!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Dear Daniel M,

Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

This hotel hasn't been a Hilton long, so things are still in transition. However -- our room was fabulous. Huge bathroom, separate shower and tub, well decorated room, flat screen TV, etc. Staff was friendly, helpful and very attentive when we needed anything. Room service for breakfast was delightful, as was dinner in their Italian restaurant. Their main restaurant is a huge buffet, but pricey, especially when you aren't starving. Had it been warmer, we would have enjoyed eating outside by the pool.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear shayfree,

Greetings from Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi.

I am delighted that you found our service and facilities to your satisfaction, as this has been and always will remain our prevailing objective. It is always good to receive complimentary feedback and I shall be sure to share your opinions with the Team.

Oxnard, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

First time staying in this hotel. I was very impressed with all the staff especially Sunshine at the front desk who was very nice and very helpful. I would recommend this hotel to everyone because of the location, cleanliness, and friendly staff.

Room Tip: Corner Suite that I stayed at was very quite and has a nice view of the football stadium and water...
Dear Nick C,

Greetings from Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi.

I am delighted that you found our service and facilities to your satisfaction, as this has been and always will remain our prevailing objective. Please rest assured that I have relayed your kind comment to Sunshine with my personal gratitude.

SAINT LEONARD
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

Great were the front desk and housekeeping staff, the executive level rooms, the executive lounge and staff there. Room amenities were abundant, the showers were nice (rain style spout), the bed was cozy and firm. The room was quiet and had nice tv selection. Gym is well equipped.
The location is 20 minutes from the airport; 20 minutes from the heart of downtown. Taxi to either was about 25 dirham. Only outside food within reasonable walking distance was a KFC. However, grocery store Carrefour is a three minute walk.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Dear vinceav8r,

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

Yes, yes, yes! I unbelievably booked my hotel room at the wee hours of the morning. Luckily, there was availability and the price was still the same as when I checked it the day before - awesome number 1! When I reached the hotel, I was assisted with my little luggage and upon checking-in, I was greeted by the manager in charge at the time, I believe, and forwarded to Christy. Christy is very accommodating, very informative and absolutely very hospitable. She even confirmed my late check-out - awesome number 2! I was very pleased with the hotel as the facilities were very relaxing. Makes me want to look for a steam/sauna near my home. So, so :| Dinner was nice. I went to the Orange "something" restaurant where they have international buffets. Given that I already came late (past 10pm), they still accommodated me even if it was closing time. I was able to eat properly and not rush because they were removing all the food. I hope there are a lot of international choices for viands as most of it was Indian food (or was it a theme night?). Was also looking for more choices for breakfast :D Overall, I am very pleased with my first Hilton experience. Needless to say, I will be recommending this to all my friends and colleagues and hopefully, be trying out their other locations!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear deszapanta,

Greetings from Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi.

Please rest assured that I have relayed your kind comment to Christy with my personal gratitude.

Geneva
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

Stayed here for 4 nights in February, stayed in Suite 1041. First off, this hotel is difficult to find for the taxi drivers, you have to tell them it used to be the Rocco Forte, and that helps. I arrived late in the evening, and was warmly welcomed. Unfortunately all the restaurants were closed, so I ordered room service. Ordered the Chicken Biriyani, was truly great, very nice, and started off on a good impression, especially the junior suite was quite comfortable and very quiet, much appreciated. For breakfast I headed to the "Executive Lounge" on the 8th floor, did this four days in a row and every day the same experience, lukewarm greeting, almost no fresh fruit (just small glasses with three pieces of fruit inside on a skewer), no international Arabic newspaper, would have been nice to be able to have Al Hayat or Sharq al Awsat (as in other Hilton properties in the region). Pool seemed nice, did not use it however. All in all not a bad property, but fell a bit short of my expectations for price paid.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Dear Lukealbert,

Greetings from Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi.

Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to share you review in Trip Advisor, following your recent stay at our hotel.

We note your comments regarding areas for improvement especially enhancing our overall service and variety as well as quality of food choices in the restaurants; which we are currently in the process of improving and we will bear these in mind as we strategize to improve our service in the future.