“Very Nice Hotel”

Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi
Ranked #33 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
“Very Nice Hotel”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

It was a very nice stay in this amazing hotel.

All my respect to the wonderful team speacialy Mahmoud the Night Manager, and i will always visit this hotel every time i will come to Abu Dhabi.

Thanks for everyone there.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Dear Trustisnothing,

Thank you very much for the posted review. I was delighted to learn that my entire team took care of you mentioning Mahmoud. It was great pleasure hosting you at Hilton Capital Grand.

We will be looking forward to welcome you back.

Yassin Ouenniche

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (230)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
World
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Great hotel just a little out of the town as location but absolutely worth the stay. Breakfast was sumptuous and the buffet dinner truly an amazing experience...food quality, choice and quantity were super. Pool was beautiful and the service staff always very helpful and polite.
Rooms were very modern large and amenities great...quality of tv and free internet wifi all over the hotel and room...

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank IgorGourmet-Network
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Dear IgorGourmet-Network,

Thank you for your recent posting. It is wonderful to see you enjoyed the hotel and restaurant. Our chefs take great pride in their work and I shall share your appreciation of it with them. When we get good feedback on our hotel facilities from our guests, it truly inspires us to continue striving to exceed your expectations.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I have been a guest at this hotel for over 5 months. It has been great in over achieving service in meeting my requirements. They never pass by me and not smile and inquire if I need anything. I have had the pleasure of the engineering staff and their works and has been top drawer at each level.

The upper management is very much accessible to guests and they take suggestions for change very well.

To my surprise, I was give a birthday event by their wonderful staff. I had a large sized card with all of their names and a short note in their native language, It was one of the most enjoyed events that I have ever taken part in.

I strongly give the utmost credit to the staff, management and the people of this hotel. It is one my list to stay when I am in Abu Dhabi.

Great going guys and keep it up...!!!!!

My best regards,

Michael Hackett

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank MFHACKETT
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 19 April 2014
Dear Mr. Hackett,

Thank you for your heart-warming review. It is a pleasure to know that my Hilton Capital Grand family made your stay special during the whole five-month. I am thrilled to hear that we have made your birthday extraordinary with the special greeting card and personalized wishes from the team.

We hope you continue to have a pleasant comforting stay with us!

Bielefeld, Germany
Reviewed 18 April 2014

We stayed for 11 nights at the Hilton and spent some wonderful days. Special thanks go to Jimmy Michael and his team. They were always ready to help with a smile on their lips. A big thank you also to Silva and his maroccan colleague (sorry that we forgot your name) at the pool area. We really miss the iced coffees and the cold towels and their always friendly way. The pool area was always clean and tidy. Our room (#201) as well. But you do not have to change all the towels and bed linen every day. This is absolutely not necessary and does not correspond to your environmental policy placed in the room. The executive package was worth it in any way. So much tea, fresh water and coffee capsules and the access to the 8th floor lounge: excelllent! We enjoyed our stay at your hotel very much and could recommend your hotel in any way to other guests. Again many thanks to everyone not mentioned here personally. Best regards from the (now unfortunately very cold) Germany. Anja, Lisa & Stefan

Room Tip: We had the room #201 which offers an additional access to a private terrace. When booking, try to ge...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Stefan B
Dear Stefan D,

Thank you for your lavishing comments. It is my sincere pleasure to read that we have exceeded your expectations during your stay. Indeed we take great pride in ensuring our guests feel like they are enjoying the comfort of their own home. I will be sharing your great words to Jimmy Michael and Oceana Team, Silva and Imad, and Executive Lounge Team with much appreciation.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon to our lovely property.

Alexandria, Egypt
Reviewed 14 April 2014

On of the best hotels I've been in. Everything was perfect. Beautiful design, spacious room, very comfortable beds. The staff were welcoming and helpful. I've enjoyed every minute I've spent there. Special thanks to everyone working there.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 18 April 2014
Dear Mohamed L,

It is my sincere pleasure to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. Indeed we take great pride in ensuring our guests feel like they are enjoying the comfort of their own home. I will be sharing your praises to the rest of the team.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Dubai
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Lovely rooms and many beautiful design touches all over the hotel. Definitely lost the Rocco Forte flair and high quality.
I recommend Hilton to take care of the following:
- provide better coffee in the morning
- More choices of fruits and vegetable during breakfast
- the upholstery in the breakfast room requires immediate replacement or deep cleaning
- your slippers are the cheapest quality in the market and they are all same size
- there is no weighing scale in the room and in the whole hotel
- our beautiful standing lamp in the room wasn't connected and the plug was behind the sofa so we couldn't reach it
- you need to make deep maintenance for the toilet doors bases and few other furniture in the rooms
- no fruit basket upon check in
- no one offered to escort us to our room upon check in
- Internet is so important for human beings. Why someone coming from the street can get free wifi access in the hotel lobby and we as hotel guests can only get paid access in the rooms? Wifi must be free for all.
- I had a small request at reception and the manager personally told me he will call me shortly to my room and he never did. Actually I expected he wouldn't call.
- the staff in general seemed to have low moral just about everywhere you go in the hotel

In my opinion that was the difference between Hilton and Rocco Forte.
I will definitely stay there again because the rooms are just lovely and I will just accept the fact it is now just another 5 star hotel.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank ZeeF44
Dear Ziad44,

We would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with us and for specifically mentioning areas which did not meet your expectations.

Our team from various departments are committed in ensuring that our guests will have a satisfying and comfortable stay although it is evident that you were dissatisfied with some areas of the hotel such as room features and maintenance of furnishings, quality and variety of food and WIFI rates.

Please accept our sincere apology for not meeting your expectations and we will certainly share your feedback with all concerned departments in order to take appropriate actions to improve those areas. Please do not hesitate to contact me at email: Yassin.Ouenniche@hilton.com should you need any assistance in the future.

We hope that you will us the opportunity to re-demonstrate the typical Hilton hospitality and service and consider returning to our property.

Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Reviewed 12 April 2014

I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights and I really enjoyed. I arrived at the hotel on April 6, 2014 midnight, tired and exhausted but when I step down from the cab everything was changed. The warm, welcoming smile of the bellman, the welcome, refreshing cold towel and drinks in the reception put back my energy. The guest service agent, Ajanta, Cristy, and the other male service agent accommodates me very well with a smile. I like the way they process my check-in its very quick as well as their orientation very brief and clear. The first thing I noticed when I enter my room was that its very clean and its smell fresh, that's what I really love in this hotel the cleanliness. The team members are very accommodating and engaging you can see the cultures of Hilton on them. And it's my first time to experience in the hotel that the Chefs engaged with the guest just to make sure that you are ok with your foods, fantastic! I am also grateful to the Filipina receptionist in the function area who help me printing my online check-in confirmation. She really, finds her ways to assist me by calling the IT to fix the printer when I get trouble in printing my online check-in confirmation. Thank you very much and I'm sorry I could remember your name. To Sabina Wong, who is very approachable and helpful when I left my laptop in the reception for dinner. And of course to Ms. Johanna the FO manager, who is very accommodating and truly a guest service oriented. Thank you for sorting my bills so smoothly. To the bellman/concierge who are on duty last April 9,2014 at around 6:00 pm. Thank you they are very, very helpful and of course to Ms. Cristy who been my GPS during my stay in Abudhabi. you make my stay more easier and memorable. You have a fantastic and stylish hotel, but what makes you more unique is your great service, team members and your cultures, you make me feel like home. It’s a privileged experience. Thank you…

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Dear Ariel B,

Thank you for your comprehensive review and especially for naming a few of our team members celebs like Ajantha, Christy, Yolanda from Business Centre, Sabina Wong, Johanna, our Chefs and Bell Service Team. The whole team takes pride in exceeding our guest expectations and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

I hope you have the opportunity to return soon to your home away from home.