“Great Weekend Break”

Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi
Ranked #36 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Check in and check out was very quick. The room clean and nice with a great bathroom . Dinner at Oro was really something special, thanks to the German Chef. Everything perfectly cooked and very tasteful. The service was polite and efficient. All in all a great hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear inge_demetri,

Thank you for your comments. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay in Hilton Capital Grand and especially your dinner at Oro. Please rest assured that I have relayed your kind comment to Christoff, German Chef with my personal gratitude.

Very much looking forward to welcoming you back again!

Yassin Ouenniche

Write a ReviewReviews (1,516)

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Had opted to stay at this hotel due to its location, close to the AUH exhibition cent and being a Hhonors gold member.

Had booked a single room for three nights, was upgraded to the executive room being a gold card member.

The check in was very smooth at the executive lounge, the room is very good and spacious. The bath room with bath tub was extra spacious and with good quality toiletries.

On the first day, my room had few sweets. Three small bottle water were offered free daily. Tea and coffee facilities, iron/board were in room.

Executive lounge breakfast was very very limited and for evening drinks, no brandy/cognac were available, which was a slight disappointment to me, nevertheless no problem.

WIFI was free for the gold card members, still I felt the speed on the slower side.

I had only one major issue, my room was on the 8th floor (837) which had a great view of the pool and the stadium, but the noise from the 6th floor bar was very annoying in the night. Until 2am there was very loud music played and this caused a huge problem for sleep. Almost all the three nights I slept by 2am, was disturbed with the music. Complained once, the staff at the reception mentioned that he will notify to the duty manager, do not know whether any action was taken or not as the music was still at full swing...

On the second day i have to call the house keeping to clean my room, even though i had mentioned to clean the room sign.

The health club possessed very good machines and the atmosphere was good.

Overall the hotel has very good quality rooms, service and location.

Being a gold card holder, I was treated very well by the staff of the exe lounge. Ms. Christy was very kind in offering me snacks/drinks after 9pm (late check-in).

Room Tip: Higher floor rooms on the opp side of the bar is recommended if you care your sleep.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Ajesh K,

Thank you for your recent review and I am delighted you find our hotel located strategically very near ADNEC and as well it is our pride to know that you loved our spacious guestrooms and the health club. I will be sharing your kind words to Christy for a superb Executive Lounge experience.

I am glad you find all our hotel standards high and we would like to thank you for sharing your constructive feedback with us and for specifically mentioning areas which did not meet your expectations. Our team from various departments are committed in ensuring that our guests will have a satisfying and comfortable stay although it is evident that you were dissatisfied with some areas of the hotel such as executive lounge breakfast, speed of internet connection, housekeeping service and the music from the Blu bar. We are addressing these issues to avoid re-occurrence.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon to see the difference.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

With so many different brunches available in Abu Dhabi, it is quite refreshing to find one on offer that is reasonably priced, without skimping on quality. A nice touch is being able to order your barbecued food to suit your own personal taste. Service was excellent, efficient and extremely friendly which is no doubt down to the superb management skills of Jimmy whom we are extremely grateful to for ensuring we had a memorable brunch. Will certainly be back there soon and have no hesitation in recommending this brunch to everyone including families with young children as there was lots of entertainment laid on for them also. Thanks to everyone.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2014

Dear Webster354,

Thank you for your wonderful comments. It is our privilege to know you enjoyed the brunch buffet. A big thank you for recognizing our great restaurant services and mentioning Jimmy and the team. It is our people that truly make the difference.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Check in / out is smooth and quick.
Room size is adequate and has good panorama, Bathroom is great.
Hotel facilities is perfect; Executive lounge serves whole day with excellent staff (Laura - Aung - Jude and Christy -Guest Relation Manager)
Breakfast in Oceana Grill is perfect; live egg station & local and international dishes are very nice. Service is excellent ( Jenelyn always welcome you with smile)
Friday Brunch in Noche is so delicious; if you are in Abu Dhabi on Friday , you should try.
Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi is best hotel for me; with location & service and facilities.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank OGURKAN
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear OGURKAN,

Thank you for your wonderful comments. It is truly an honor to have our repeated guests continue to praise us with our Breakfast and Brunch. Rest assured to share this inspiring compliments to Laura, Aung, Jude, Christy and Jennelyn.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again very soon!

Reviewed 19 April 2014

It was a very nice stay in this amazing hotel.

All my respect to the wonderful team speacialy Mahmoud the Night Manager, and i will always visit this hotel every time i will come to Abu Dhabi.

Thanks for everyone there.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Dear Trustisnothing,

Thank you very much for the posted review. I was delighted to learn that my entire team took care of you mentioning Mahmoud. It was great pleasure hosting you at Hilton Capital Grand.

We will be looking forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Great hotel just a little out of the town as location but absolutely worth the stay. Breakfast was sumptuous and the buffet dinner truly an amazing experience...food quality, choice and quantity were super. Pool was beautiful and the service staff always very helpful and polite.
Rooms were very modern large and amenities great...quality of tv and free internet wifi all over the hotel and room...

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank IgorGourmet-Network
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Dear IgorGourmet-Network,

Thank you for your recent posting. It is wonderful to see you enjoyed the hotel and restaurant. Our chefs take great pride in their work and I shall share your appreciation of it with them. When we get good feedback on our hotel facilities from our guests, it truly inspires us to continue striving to exceed your expectations.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

I have been a guest at this hotel for over 5 months. It has been great in over achieving service in meeting my requirements. They never pass by me and not smile and inquire if I need anything. I have had the pleasure of the engineering staff and their works and has been top drawer at each level.

The upper management is very much accessible to guests and they take suggestions for change very well.

To my surprise, I was give a birthday event by their wonderful staff. I had a large sized card with all of their names and a short note in their native language, It was one of the most enjoyed events that I have ever taken part in.

I strongly give the utmost credit to the staff, management and the people of this hotel. It is one my list to stay when I am in Abu Dhabi.

Great going guys and keep it up...!!!!!

My best regards,

Michael Hackett

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank MFHACKETT
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2014

Dear Mr. Hackett,

Thank you for your heart-warming review. It is a pleasure to know that my Hilton Capital Grand family made your stay special during the whole five-month. I am thrilled to hear that we have made your birthday extraordinary with the special greeting card and personalized wishes from the team.

We hope you continue to have a pleasant comforting stay with us!