“Overall very nice”

Ranked #32 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
New London, CT, United States
“Overall very nice”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

This is a very nice hotel. Major limitation is location. Very convenient to airport, but not within walking distance of anything other than the sports complex. Need to take a cab to most anything else, however cabs are very nice, clean and believe it or not, inexpensive. Unlike most middle east countries, you do not need car service, cabs are great. Hotel employees are very friendly and more than willing to help

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank James K. L
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Dear James K.L,

Thank you for that fantastic review. Its truly a pleasure to know you enjoyed our hotel and we are honored that you found our staff helpful. Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Yassin Ouenniche

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (229)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Ajman, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Sometimes when work pressure and stress mounts up, a need to take a retreat without having to go too far is all you need. As a recommended hotel, I looked up Hilton Capital Grand and chose to book at their site. Even at a last minute impulse booking, everything online was smooth.

Even before my arrival, I already received a call confirming my reservation. A gesture I never experienced so far in all my stays at other hotels. Such a simple call made me feel home.

The staff at the reception was swift in check-in & check-out procedures, my room preference was accommodated. Room Service was prompt on my request.

Location is perfect as it is near a Carrefour Hypermarket. Good architecture on the outside and excellent concept on the inside. The room was clean and spacious with a separate tub and shower.

But for me, who only needed a full-night rest, even with just Proximity and Comfort both present, it already felt home.

Great Job!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 13 May 2014
Dear Explorer_1225,

Thank you for your heart-felt review. We are delighted that you found comfort during your stay with us mentioning the smooth and hassle free service you receive from our outstanding team from Front Office and Room Service.

On behalf of the Hilton Capital Grand, we wish you a safe onward journey everywhere you go and we certainly look forward to your next arrival to your home away from home.

Salalah, Oman
Reviewed 9 May 2014

I had late arrival after mid night. Reception and bell desk staff give me a warm welcome. Though I have not used much of facilities, what ever tried is given me good experience. Executive lounge staff was very helpful as well. Overall good experience and comfortable stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Manoj M,

Thank for your posting. I am glad that you found our hotel comfortably excellent with our outstanding staffs in the Reception, Bell Desk and Executive Lounge which made us proud. Definitely I will share this comments to the team.

We will see you on your next visit to Abu Dhabi.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I stayed at the Hilton Capital Grand last week (end of April). It is a regular work stop as I and my colleagues are involved in organizing the presentation of an important literary prize from one of the rooms in the hotel every year.

It is a quiet, pleasant and luxurious hotel to stay in, with a lovely pool area (I only used the indoor pool in the spa) and spacious rooms.

What stands out is the good service and friendly staff, particularly the reception and concierge. We are now good friends with Zaki, Marwan, Younis and others.

The location is convenient for the airport. The only downside is that the surroundings outside are not pretty (roads) and there is no beach, but it is near to the exhibition centre and a Carrefour is nearby (2 mins walk). There's also a hospital if needed minutes away.

Would recommend staying here.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the pool not the road
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Fleur M
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Dear Fleur M,

Thank you for that amazing posting. It is our privilege to have been able to make your company function and stay memorable. I am thrilled to know that our helpful team at the concierge desk, Zaki, Marwan and Younis made an exceptional stand out!

Especially thanks to guests like you that share their appreciation with us that we continually strive to exceed your expectation.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I recently stayed in the Abu Dhabi Grand with my family. I stayed in an executive room which was very comfortable and modern. Laura and the team in the lounge made the family very welcome and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel to anybody staying in Abu Dhabi.
Mr M Perman

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Matt P
Dear Matt P,

It is my pride to know that you had a wonderful time with your family during your recent stay with us.

It is lavishing as well that you find our Executive Rooms comfortable and how Laura welcomed you and your family in the Executive Lounge. Please rest assured that I have relayed your kind comment to her with my personal gratitude.

Looking forward on your next visit to our lovely hotel soon.

Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 5 May 2014

nice stay I recommended this hotel for all visitors to Abu Dhabi for many reasons like location , free wi fi, spa and massage also there are many cars parking and Quit area and also there are many malls and Centers near the hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear uae2000,

Thank you for your positive comments for Hilton Capital Grand highlighting our hotel facilities and amenities highlighting our car park.

We are looking forward in welcoming you back on you next visit in the future.

Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
Reviewed 3 May 2014

have a 5 nights stay at this comfy hotel. service is excellent, staff genuinely friendly. many thanks for Zaki, the chief Concierge for his decency & extreme hospitable attitude. rooms couldn't be more wonderful. A delicious selection at breakfast that would make a good start for the day. would diffidently recommend and return if i am visiting Abu Dhabi again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this review, 4 May 2014
Dear OmniaMenshawey2014,

Thank you for your lovely comment. We are delighted to have made your 5 night-stay with such comfort. I will share your praise of Zaki with the whole Concierge team. We are truly delighted you would pick us again for your next stay.