Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi
US$438
US$358
Hilton Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)
US$178
US$125
  • Pool
Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$147
US$377
US$313
1,690 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeblue baroceana restaurantnoche bardiamond memberzayed sportspool partyspecial thanksoutdoor poolfront officesheikh zayed mosqueexcellent hotelmodern hotelrooms are spaciouspool sidehouse keepingbusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

I have only good things to say about the hotel. We checked in very early after long flight Ali at front desk was very polite and friendly. We had an excellent room very large and as a new hotel they have done very good job with their decor. The executive lounge was very nice with breakfast, snacks and drinks. It was one of the nicest stays with Hilton and I am Gold member. Next will be the new Palm in Dubai.

If I am back in Abu Dhabi I will definitely return to this hotel.

Taxi to corniche is 40AED and to Grand mosque 10 AED

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MuslimTravelGirl
Yassin O, Director of Operations at Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Mrs_Z00m,

Thank you for fabulous posting. I am more than happy to know that you had an enjoyable time with us as our valued Gold HHonors guest. Most of all we are delighted that the services rendered by our team members met your expectation mentioning Ali. Your appreciative comment has been shared with him, we are also proud of his professionalism.

We look forward to welcome you back in the hotel should your future travel brings you back to Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We booked this hotel as it was literally across the road from Al Bateen airport, from where we were flying to Sir Bani Yas island the following day.

The hotel is huge, well-presented and efficient, up to the usual Hilton standards with good service and standard of room. The ambience of the hotel was empty and the rather complex layout, added to the uncentral location led to a sense of nothingness.

Would we want to stay here for more than a night? Not for the hotel itself as a destination, I am afraid ... but if flying again from Al Bateen, yes.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear docklandsLondon,

Thank for your posting. I am happy you find all our hotel standards high and we would like to thank you for sharing your constructive feedback with us and for specifically mentioning areas which did not meet your expectations like the ambiance and its complex layout. Its is from this comments that we can improve more on these areas in future.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again soon to see the difference.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

We had the pleasure of gathering the family for week end stay at such styled hotel which is a treasure of a modern day hotel .

From the moment you enter the hotel, you will be impressed with the grandeur of the hotel and of the amazing architectural details used, that clearly show that no corners were cut when building this almost new hotel.

We had a Fairway view rooms that overlooking the swimming pool . The room was suitably large with modern touches and the details in the room were impressive . The large bathroom was full of marble and included a deep soaking tub, separate shower, and separate water closet.

All public areas of the hotel are stunning, Having a tour in the Musium at GF was also very attractive to see the very fine hand craft art works .

The food and service were very good.

Although the hotel is not in the city center but it was very easy to reach to any place we need within 10~15 minutes by a cap .

We enjoyed our stay at this beautiful and quiet hotel . Not to be left out was the always friendly and helpful staff. We wish we could have more opportunities to visit this truly amazing hotel again .

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Hossam M

Dear Hossam M,

Thank you for your impressive posting. I delighted to know that you had a recent successful family-gathering with us. It is also with much pride that you have highlighted our hotel interior, grandeur of our guestrooms and Miraj, the museum located on the ground floor and most specially the warm welcome of our team members which made you whole stay much worthwhile.

Looking forward to your next visit to Capital Grand!

Reviewed 25 May 2014

I stayed at the Hilton for 4 nights in May and was impressed by the very professional efficient staff. Rooms were maintained and spotless in every way. I would like to thank Lia at the Rouge restaurant for her attentive service and charming conversation.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Goront

Dear Goront,

Thank you for your posting. I am happy to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. Please rest assured that I have relayed your kind comment to Lia with my personal gratitude.

We are looking for ward in welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

From the time I arrived, until I left 5 days later, the staff knew me and I them! They were very attentive and when I realized I did not have a power plug adapter they went in the back room and dug thru their goodie box of misc. gadgets until they had me up and running in minutes, I was impressed and just asked that I return it when I was finished on check-out. Needless to say, I made sure my friends got it back and everyone was all smiles. They were watching over me and giving good advice the entire visit and I appreciated it.

Easy to return to this hotel the next time I am in Abu Dhadi.

Glenn Gray
Formation Evaluation team Lead
Genel Energy PLC

Room Tip: Go high and pool side, for good view and shade
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Glenn G

Dear Glenn G,

Thank you for your lovely post. It is heart-warming to hear that your first-time visit in Abu Dhabi turned out to be a lavishing stay as our team members superstars were always there to amaze our guests.

See you on your next visit to Abu Dhabi!