“Excellent location”

Jannah Eastern Mangroves Suites
Ranked #67 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We recently stayed at the Eastern Mangroves Suites by Jannah for three weeks. The two bedroom suite we were allocated was extremely spacious and comfortably furnished with three seperate balconies overlooking the marina and the mangroves. There is a great range of restaurants around the marina and at the neighbouring Antara Hotel. The facilities were first class and all of the staff, from the front reception to cleaning staff to staff at the pool and gym were clearly focused on ensuring that all guests had a quality stay. I would definitely stay there again and would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending the Eastern Mangroves Suites to others.

7  Thank PJS55

Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

We were blown away by the Eastern Mangroves Suites by Jannah! We traveled to Abu Dhabi for the Rolling Stones concert, and it was a dream escape to arrive at this property which is brand new. Instead of the simple hotel room we requested, we were given a huge 3 bedroom waterfront flat with impeccable furnishings, fast free wifi, multiple flat screen TVs, and a huge fully equipped kitchen and dining room! The balcony facing the water with a full set of patio sofas and chairs was stunning. The pool was heavenly. We even rented a kayak and enjoyed a morning paddle through the mangroves- gorgeous! The restaurants were outstanding. Better than must of the dining we have had in the entire Middle East. The Thai restaurant next door at the Eastern Mangroves hotel was the best I've ever had. The breakfast was unbelievable and the service was better than any 5 star hotel I've stayed at. I truly hope to return again soon! Thank you for an incredible memory.

• Stayed: March 2014
6  Thank liv2travel81
Reviewed 5 May 2014

I really needed a nice place to take a break from my hectic schedule so brought my family with me to this wonderful place called Eastern Mangroves Suites by Jannah on a Thursday night but couldn't sleep well because my kids kept telling me how they wish our home was like the suite we were living in. A spacious, well furnished and well equipped suite in a remarkably quiet place with an astounding view from the balcony and superbly trained staff at the height of hospitality are only a few words I can use to describe my stay there. If I am asked to describe the quality of their staff in two words, I'd say "Redefining hospitality". It is definitely a place which I would like to visit again and again.

Room Tip: All the rooms have have wonderful view
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Sayeeduddin M
Reviewed 2 May 2014

This my second comment on this fab hotel, I love the quietness and the hospitability of everyone in the hotel.
I have nothing to complain about, and this one of the " perfect" hotels the I have stayed in.

Room Tip: all rooms are great try to get the rooms facing the mangrove.
7  Thank Ghazwan T
Reviewed 1 May 2014

The suite was absolutely great, very spacious and perfect for a stay with the family. With a very nice view from the balcony, it was exactly what we needed. The rooftop swimming pool is very practical, the kids loved it. Staff was helpful and always smiling. The restaurants in the facility were very good as well. All the best

7  Thank Rami H
Reviewed 1 May 2014

This is by far the best place I have been to, clean, modern, neat... You can feel the generosity everywhere, you have one of the best restaurants in the facility and I wish I could have stayed there for more than 2 nights.

6  Thank Carine H
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We stayed here recently with our young family and couldn't have had a more positive experience. The suites are beautiful, spacious and very well equipped for self-catering and the Waitrose supermarket directly downstairs makes it very easy to pick up breakfast or lunch which is a big plus in the very expensive UAE, plus there are several kid friendly good restaurants to chose from along the promenade with more being opened in the next few months. The staff are also superb. My daughter was unwell and the manager could not have been more helpful. He arranged a car to take us to the nearby GP clinic, came with us, waited whilst we were seen and then took us home again. The location is also a plus - a peaceful spot overlooking the mangroves with rare greenery for scenery about half way between down town and Yas Island and only a short hop to the Grand Mosque and the Qaryat al beri Souk.

7  Thank Ellie1P