Mafraq Hotel Abu Dhabi
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Very Good 4/5
Al Raha Beach Hotel(Abu Dhabi)
Rainbow(Abu Dhabi)
Good 3.5/5
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsolive branchal sharqhunters barswimming poolrecommend this hotelclose to the airportgrand prixfitness centerduty managerhotel is situatedshort stayhotel is greatbusiness tripeasy accessmini baryas islandtennis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2011

I highly recommend Mafraq Hotel to all my friends. A night and a day of stay is not enough but we managed to use fully our time to enjoy their facilities with the assistance of their friendly staff. Though its under renovation with some unsitely views inside and out of the hotel but the management and staff showed their best hospitality to suffice the hotel category as 4 star. Thank you for making our stay memorable.
Well done and keep up the good work.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
6  Thank ylawood
Reviewed 8 August 2011

Our long journey was all worth it. We had a great time staying at the hotel.
We were treated like princesses. We were pampered by the hotel staffs (thank you all so much – Ms. Alina, Mr. Rashid, Mr. Paul, Mr. Ali Abdulla and to a Filipino guy in Oasis Resto – I forgot his name though and the rest of the people who warmly welcome us.). You all made our stay a real vacation.
The rooms were very clean and spotless! The complimentary mocktail drinks were amazing. The dinner and the breakfast were good.
We had enjoyed all their amenities from the swimming pool to their health club.
We can’t think of anything but enjoyed the weekend. Everyone in the hotel is very nice, accommodating and very hospitable.
That was all in all a superb experience.
I would highly recommend it to my friends.
More powers and God Bless!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
5  Thank dimpolonya
Reviewed 22 February 2011

Where to start, where to start.

OK, this may have been a nice hotel once, and could be again...

At the moment construction is running 24/7, so forget sleep
The Kitchen is being renovated, so a buffet is delivered, at 5pm, while dinner is 7pm-10pm. unfortunately I found this out after having dinner on "seafood night"
The room are comfortable and clean, and a good size, but that doesn't make up for staff incompetence. I got upgraded to a king size room, at 1245am!!!! they woke me up to change beds.....despite me telling them I wasn't interested. then woke in the morning to find there was no record of the taxi I had booked with reception the previous night

The Pool bar was the only one open, and charges more than many 4 star hotels I've stayed in, it had 2 lonely barstools, one of them broken. The Barman there confided that he knew the prices were too high, but management had set the price list.

There is a problem with pigeons, they like to roost on the lights above the balconies, creating ugly messes right out side your balcony door.

I could go on and on, but suffice to say, if you are thinking of staying there, don't

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank 295424Leigh
Islamsaleh, Front Office Manager at Mafraq Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2011

Dear Mr Leigh

Thank you for your comments that you found within your stay with us.We have taken notes of the issues you have pointed out and have taken corrective steps with regards to improving our services.We encourage all our guests for their positive and negative comments to improve and stress in our standards. Last but not the least i would like to thank you once again for your comments and looking forward for your next visit in our property to make sure that this time its a positive comment.

Islam Saleh
Assistant Front office Manager.

Reviewed 26 November 2010

Stayed here due to some problem with the flight as I was on a transit, I would say this is a good hotel to stay apart from the fact that the phone charges was a rip off.
All the other departments were great, i must highlight the good was excellent and the service impeccable.
Would recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled on business
4  Thank Glob3trotter
Islamsaleh, Front Office Manager at Mafraq Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2010

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for your comments, I am glad to know you had a great stay with us , In regards to the telephone charges i appologize for the inconvenience caused. On Behalf of Mafraq Hotel we look forward to welcome you back to your preferred Abu Dhabi Destination.

Islam Saleh
Assistant Front Office Manager.

Reviewed 18 November 2010

From the second we arrived till the second we left the service was excellent the room was newly done with comfortable beds and small balcony over looking the very well laid out pool area we did not eat the first night as we thought hotel food is average at best but this is not the case here the buffet meals are presented and cooked to perfection with a great choice there was an extension of the hotel underway and there was no noise or anything to disturb you this was our first trip to UAE and our only regret was we did not stay longer and this hotel will be our destination on our return thanks to all at the Mafraq

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with friends
5  Thank mackeye
Islamsaleh, Front Office Manager at Mafraq Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2010

Dear Mr and Mrs Mackeye

On Behalf of Mafraq Hotel i would like to thank you for your comments,I am glad to know you had a great stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back to to your preferred Abu Dhabi destination.

Assistant Front Office Manager