“Nice place, music too loud”
Review of Almaz by Momo

Almaz by Momo
Ranked #269 of 2,122 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: Moroccan
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Great atmosphere with an Arabic twist. Nice decor too but hostess might need a little bit of training, servers were excellent and charming
Good from the kitchen was excellent, there is a lamb dish which comes highly recommended. Remember to send compliments to the chef

There was a little bit of drama with one of the hosts and a server, and I honestly thought he had to calm down and deal with it privately not infront of the guests

Selection of songs from the dj was fun but they really need to tone down the volume so people can hear eachother

Reasonable priced and frequented by the locals

1  Thank Ralph N

Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Great location, great athmosphere, live music, awesome service and amazing food. A must visit in Abu Dhabi! All foods are absolutely perfect!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We enjoyed a fantastic lunch at this beautifully decorated restaurant. The service was excellent from start to finish. We shared a pastille, lamb tagine and couscous, and came away feeling full and satisfied. They also make their own pastries, which are nice to look at and even better to eat.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

It's the first time I have eaten a nice moroccan food since I came to UAE ...recommanded by a friend of mine since the first step I was warmly welcomed by Mr MAHDI a tall guy he asked if I would like to stay indoor or outdoor ... he is all the time smiling checking if I need something for being more compfortable me and all the costumers around ...since he is speaking four languages...I was really impressed .
all the staff are friendly and helpful the managers were present everywhere,the food was excellente a really delecious as the real moroccan food is
I recommand everybody to try the tasty food and the oustanding service of ALMAZ restaurant .

can't wait to come back .

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Had dinner here with friends. Excellent service from waiters, food was very good. We went for the set menu which had lots of variety and portions were too big! On the menu are your staple moroccan dishes such as Harrira, Tajeen, Basteela and many others which we tried for the first time. Definitely worth a visit and will be going back there again.