Emirates Palace
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
  • Pool
Hilton Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)
  • Restaurant
Oryx Hotel(Abu Dhabi)
3,751 results
All reviewswest wingcoral roomdiamond roomle vendomegold leafpearl roomkhaleej suitethe burj al arabbutler servicehigh teapure luxuryhalf boardluxurious hotelpublic areasprivate beachcold towelskids club
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 September 2012

One more, of the many things to do before you die, must be to enjoy the spectacle of the Emirates Palace.  Seemingly built with a similar budget to the International Space station and around the size of Monaco, a few nights here is a true Disney experience.

The central lounge areas may not be intimate places to eat, feeling more a concourse in the British Museum than a restaurant, but the interior scale and opulence of finish just leave you wandering around wondering whether they hired the architects who built Karnak.

The central dome (housing the Royal Suites) is of cathedral proportions and opens in each direction to broad expanses of marble leading you to distant wings, themselves the size of Hollywood shopping malls.

Rooms are generous and very well appointed with large bathrooms and natty proximity keys that you waft by the door.   The bed linen is really very nice.

The staff are helpful and friendly yet respectful and serene. The concierge in morning dress was most helpful and willing to give of his time

The food seems of a generally good standard, but the architectural surroundings generate high levels of expectation which are perhaps difficult to meet.

Room Tip: For those who appreciate Lebanese food the Diwan L'Auberge delivers the most comprehensive Lebanese buffet that I have ever seen
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael S
Reviewed 12 September 2012

Stayed here fro 3 nights in June. Hotel was busy with german tourists but they really know how to take care and satisfy the most picky and difficult guests. Most of the guests looked like cheap german tourists you find in Mallorca but the hotel staff treated and handled everyone as royalty, including us.

Food,room and service all outstanding.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank george j
Reviewed 12 September 2012

The hotel picture is stunning from the outside and truly unbelievable once you're in. Me & my husband stayed on weekend and we came by Taxi. They opened our cab door & assisted us all the way to Reception counter. I was impressed with the welcoming and fascinated with flower bouquet that was given to me by a nice lady at the Reception. After check in, we were guided to our room while the hostess explained all the things about the hotel. The room is just so lovely and we were given a very nice pool view (we booked Garden view). The butler then explained the facilities of the room. The check was done perfectly.
The hotel has 2 superb pools and huge beach. The staff are all friendly and approachable (mostly Asians). They have more than 5 restaurants and the buffet restaurant is so good. Wide varieties of international food items.
ALL in one....They have it all and worth it.

Room Tip: Swimming pool view rooms are the best
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2012

This Hotel is quite impressive from the photos. On first glance when you arrive it is true to its photos. I do feel the Hotel is just far too spread out from end to end it is 1.3 km The rooms are small and basic. This was dissappointing as this was the last Hotel stay in our wonderful trip to UAE. All other Hotels had really been impressive from start to finish Emirates just lacks star appeal.

Staff are very friendly however the concerige staff do need some training on what is around the area. We asked about a place we could purchase holiday mementos They said the only place was the Mall so we jumped in a taxi , woah the Mall is really horrible. We visited the Dubai Mall and this was grand the mall near the hotel altough large was dirty and quite dissappointing. The following day we found a market area in the Heritage Building which covered all our needs and even had some quite nice resturants.

The pool areas are very good . Staff come arorund with ice blocks which is a lovely touch.

The Hotel has a number of empty shops and I think this takes away from the grandeur of the Hotel. I will say the coffee shop was beautiful. I have speacial diet needs and they could cater for this without me even asking. The coffee is even served with gold leaf.

Whilst this review is a little on the negative side the Hotel does have some wonderful qualities I think that after staying is Burl Al Arab and in the Qasr Al Sarab this Hotel was a let down. Money is everywhere in Abu Dhabi so maybe a little needs to be spent on the rooms to make then more grand to match them with the Hotel Exterior and foyers. The butler service is a lovley added touch however the explanation on how everything works did take quite some time and after a long drive all we really wanted was to unpack ,have a drink and a swim in the lovely pool.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 September 2012

I stayed at the Emirates Palace on my way home from a 2 month holiday in Europe .On my way from Rome to Paris my luggage (Lufthansa) was lost .I then caught an Etihad flight to Abu Dhabi to stay for 2 nights, one being my birthday . This was to be a treat for myself which I had arranged from Australia. On arrival I advised the Concierge that my luggage was lost .From the moment i said this, they took my documentation from the lost luggage department in Paris, and during my stay right up till the day i received my luggage from 29th Aug to the 7th September they were contacting the airline that lost my luggage on my behalf .

Without this outstanding customer service ,even after i no longer was staying with them, i would not have my luggage today.I have never received such outstanding care, support and excellent interpersonal skills from any hotel staff i have ever come into contact with .

A special mention : Erol, Murod, Luqman ,Sandra and Umid (Concierge team) ..

Despite losing my luggage I had the most wonderful experience in Abu Dhabi especially at the Emirates Palace..The perfect package of customer service from all members of the staff from the Concierge team ,the butlers, welcome hostess ( Russian girl) and the staff at the restaurants along with the ambiance and beautiful building complex , made it impossible for me not to enjoy myself.

I highly recommend this hotel and am already planning my return visit next year on my way
to Europe .

Room Tip: I stayed in a Coral Room in the West Wing . Room no. 2511. It was perfect with sea and garden view...balcony
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo