Just returned from 8 days at this hotel. Firstly the exceptional parts of this hotel:
1. As other people have said the hotel is absolutely stunning, the best I have ever stayed in.
2. We arrived at 6.30 in the morning and our room was ready and as we had access to the palace lounge we were able to get breakfast and drinks, which I have never experienced before.( Any normal hotel would make you wait)
3. The butler was everything you could ask for and more! Nothing was too much trouble.
4. All the staff that we came into contact with were exceptionally polite and helpful.
5. The beach & pool areas were great and there was plenty of space.
6. We were celebrating our wedding anniversary whilst we were there and th staff really spoilt us with champagne and roses and they provided us with photo's.
Now the reasons why it's not quite 5 star for me.
1. Whilst we were there I had cause to complain about a number of things, which had this not been a 7* hotel and one of the leading hotels of the world, I probably would have lived with. Things that you just would not expect. However after meeting with the manager to provide feedback. He could not have been more helpful, going out of his was to apologise. On our last day we were not flying until 2.00am and he very kindly let us have use of our room until we left the hotel at 10.30pm. Again this is not something I have experienced in any other hotel I have stayed in. As the management went out of there way to put things right, I do not think it fair to detail my complaint.
The other feedback I provided to the management is again something mentioned before. The security at this hotel is tight, rightly so in my opinion. I have no problem being challenged by security, but I do believe that they should not automatically assume that you are not a guest, until you prove otherwise. What would be nice is if they confirmed that you were a guest unless you are not.! Minor points I know, but again this is a 7* hotel and during my 8 day stay did a member of security treat me as a guest firstly, and I did not have to inform them that I was, in fact a guest, not a visitor!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelbag, Prestigia, LoveHolidays, Holiday Gems, Agoda, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Emirates Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Emirates Palace
- Emirates Palace Abu Dhabi
- Emirates Palace Hotel Abu Dhabi