Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
US$169
US$173
US$101
US$94
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$2,637
US$104
3,927 results
All reviewswest wingcoral roomdiamond roomle vendomegold leafpearl roomkhaleej suitethe burj al arabbutler servicepure luxuryhalf boardluxurious hotelpublic areasprivate beachcold towelsamazing hotelkids club
Reviewed 5 March 2014

We went for traditional afternoon tea today. We have been to the Burj so this was new one for us.

Beautiful building and very professional and courteous staff.

The tea setting was very good with a lady singer and a piano being played just around the corner.

The Champagne was just right,the choice of teas on offer amazing and the high tea--well--we should have had one between us. It is a very large offering per person and I can eat but it did defeat me. Our two lady servers were both gracious and graceful in delivering a wonderful experience and very well done to them.

Sure it will cost you but enjoy the ambiance of the beautiful hotel and its dining areas,have a drink served to you as if you were a king or queen by very well trained and elegant staff.

Remember you only live once and life is short ,so get out there and enjoy it.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
HolgerSchroth, General Manager at Emirates Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2014

Dear Alexander,

Thank you for taking the time to write a kind review of your Afternoon Tea experience with us.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the Afternoon Tea. I will happily share your comments with the rest of my team.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Since The moment I arrived, I felt as a Rotalty, The hotel is amazing, the staff is wonderful.
I stayed in the Palace Pearl Suite which is really luxurious, great, big with a spectacular balcony and a personal butler service.
There are many restaurants To choose, but I ate at Diwan L’Auberge, where I experienced a delicious traditional Lebanese cuisine, also I ate at Hakkasan which serves a delightful chinese food. Le café and the room service are excellent....

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a kind review of your stay with us this month. We continuously strive to offer the best accommodation and hospitality in Abu Dhabi, and we appreciate the feedback of guests such as yourself. I will be glad to pass your kind words on to the rest of my team.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Stayed here last week. What an experience!

Checkin was very smoothly. We had arranged a free room upgrade.
The room looked nice, the staff was very friendly and the service is phenomenal.

The hotel is located on a 10 minutes walk from the Corniche road.

The only thing I can be less enthusiastic about is the size of the hotel. A walk from your hotelroom to the breakfast restaurant could take up to 10 minutes.

Yeah, it's expensive to stay but totally worth it.
Looking forward to come back at this place.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am happy to hear that you had an exceptional stay at the Palace. Yes, the hotel is an impressive1 kilometre from wing to wing, and we take great pride in the beauty and magnificence of the property.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

I typically read several reviews before trying to start my own and I am a little startled by a fe of the negative reviews. I have been to hotels around the world and this hotel ranks right among the best I have ever stayed at in any country. For a hotel that has a reputed 4 employees for every guest, there will be one or two employees out of 1600 that will slip through the cracks. Focus on the hundreds of great people and the incredible surroundings. The service inexperienced was exceptional in every aspect but at the restaraunts. One thing people have to note at this place is the staff is trained to never interrupt a customer and to let the customer initiate the order. If you don't step up and ask, you will never get what you want at this place. In addition, who are these people who expect the staff to speak their language? This is their country and unless you are speaking their language, don't complain. Most every person I had interactions with worked very hard to communicate the best they could in my language.
The palace itself is beyond amazing! The only thing close are the hotels in Las Vegas but where everything in Vegas is a facade, everything you see at this hotel is real! Real marble, real crystals, real china, real artifacts all over the place, and most of all, real GOLD! Thereis Gold everywhere...on your fries, your Camel Burger ( little gamey but where else you gonna get a camel burger?), in your pico and on your cheesecake. I had a lot of gold in me when I left!
The room service was great...your personal room butler will shine your shoese every day if you like! The turndown service offered up something nice each day and if you did not want to be disturbed, turn on the light and the world could come to an end and they would not bother you!
Couple of notes, not complaints but notes...bath items were a little below par, the lights in the room were hard to get right, you will walk...ALOT! The music in the night club is too loud, not just for old people...for anybody! Some things to make sure you don't miss....couple of guys out by the family, lazy river pool were giving free Camel Rides while we were there...eat one then ride one :) Smoking a Cuban in the Havana Bar, afore mentioned Lazy River and waterslide! The Gold to Go ATM...the beautiful art and artifacts all over the place...slow down and really check them out.
take this whole place in and realize just how impressive a place this is...itis a once in a lifetime hotel..overlook the petty everyday problems and really take it all in...there are memories of a lifetime you can make here.

Room Tip: If you can afford a view over the water try for this...the water is the most beautiful turquoise I have ever seen!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank dleslievol
HolgerSchroth, General Manager at Emirates Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your generous review of your stay with us. I am happy to hear that you had an exceptional experience at the Palace. We take great pride in the beauty and magnificence of the property, and all the services that we offer. I will happily share your comments with the rest of my team.

Reviewed 28 February 2014

You do feel like royalty staying at this hotel. It is beautifully decorated inside and out. Even standard rooms have lovely amenities: robes, slippers, all the toiletries you need, large bath tub… My room also had a large balcony. I assume views on both sides are great as you have the beach on one and the city on the other. There is a lot of staff everywhere and you need it not to get lost. The hotel is very big and you'd need at least 5 minutes to walk anywhere, which may be a nuisance to some. There is a dress code on the property and guests are politely asked not to wear beachwear outside the beach...
Some of my colleagues staying at the same hotel mentioned that TV cable system is outdated and it takes long time to start the TV and switch between channels.
There is no tea or coffee in the room, but it is offered for free with your wake-up call (you have to pay for it any other time of the day)
There are no shuttles of any sort, you can take a taxi or a more luxurious car to get around.
It is close to the Marina Mall and the Corniche promenade.

Room Tip: The rooms where there are two beds have twin beds, rather than queen.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Marina V

Dear Marina,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on of your stay with us. We value the feedback of our guests in a continuous effort to provide the best service and hospitality in Abu Dhabi.