“You cant get better than this!”
Review of Emirates Palace

Emirates Palace
Ranked #7 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“You cant get better than this!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Stayed at the hotel 1 night for my wife's and my anniversary.

Starting from the fact that I've e-mailed the hotel and asked them to prepare a surprise for my wife (which they did with the utmost discretion and class), ending with the fact that when we left the hotel, we both said.. you cant get better than this.

This is my no 1 Hotel so far, and i guess will be for a log time.

I can write a lot about the hotel and staff, but you will understand me why I cant describe everything in words.

You must try it and then... you will know what I am talking about.

Just perfect!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Xenderx
HolgerSchroth, General Manager at Emirates Palace, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to relay your feedback on your stay with us this month. It was our pleasure to host you and your wife for your wedding anniversary. I am happy to hear that we were able to make this occasion memorable.

Holger Schroth

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (442)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
  • Vietnamese first
St Albans, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights - celebrating our wedding anniversary. The hotel lived up to our expectations. It really is an impressive building and so spacious. Everything, both inside and out, is immaculate. We were half board and we're offered a good choice of restaurants which all served wonderful food. The service was very good and, despite the many 'moneyed' guests, not at all pretentious. I had informed the hotel that we were celebrating our anniversary and we had flowers and wine delivered to our room; and a 'Happy Anniversary' banners on the wall and balloons on our bed. An amazing experience that I would recommend to others.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback on your stay with us in May. It was a pleasure to host you during your wedding anniversary, and I am pleased to hear that you had an exceptional time and enjoyed the special touches.

We value the feedback of our guests in a continuous effort to provide the best service and hospitality in Abu Dhabi. I will happily relay your message on to the rest of my team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Palace.

Arbroath, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Excellent hotel in all aspects food,rooms,staff and lovely surroundings both inside and out,Location also in great position near to other hotels and Marina Mall,This was our third visit to the Palace and each time there has never been any problems,the place is first class,We prefer the West wing accommodation as nearer to the watersports, Full credit again to all the staff.We certainly will be back.

Room Tip: West wing if you like nearer to watersports
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank derek c
Dear Derek,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is always such a pleasure to welcome you back to the Palace.

I am happy to hear that you continue to have an exceptional stay. We all take great pride in the beauty and magnificence of the property, and in the service that we provide our guests every day. I am delighted to hear that you continue to enjoy your time here.

Edinburgh
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I stayed here for 8 nights in May. The hotel has to be seen to be believed, it really is a Palace. The hotel is certainly the largest one I have stayed in, the building just seemed to go on forever. It consists of 2 wings, the West where I stayed and the East.

Both wings have fantastic pools, the East with a swim up pool bar and the West with its own Lazy River and flumes which we loved. The staff are all very pleasant in any of the departments. Poolside food and drinks are ordered from your lounger by pressing a buzzer, pool attendants help you find loungers in suitable positions and lay out your towels.

The bedrooms are all done to a very high standard (we were in a Diamond Room) and are very spacious, including the bathroom. The room attendants and bulters are most helpful in making your stay one to remember. Although there are a variety of restaurants and a nighclub there is no noise to be heard in the bedrooms.

We used 2 of the restaurants. The buffet breakfast and dinner were the most ourstanding buffets I have ever been to. Variety of foods outstanding as is the quality. The Italian Restaurant was great too. There is a good selection of drinks available but as in all of UAE it is not a cheap purchase - a bottle of wine will set you back around £40 and a beer around £10.

The easiest way to get round Abu Dhabi is by taxi, the heat in May was around 40c and walking anywhere outside the hotel was not ideal. Taxis are very reasonably priced.

To sum up I would say I have been spoiled now for going anywhere else and I hope to return next year.

Room Tip: The rooms are all the same, the different grades are purely due to the view from the balcony.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank dolittle215
HolgerSchroth, General Manager at Emirates Palace, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a kind review of your stay with us last month. It was a pleasure to host you and your friends for 8 nights, and I am so pleased to hear that you had an exceptional experience.

We continuously strive to offer the best accommodation and hospitality in Abu Dhabi, and we appreciate the feedback of guests such as yourself. I will be glad to pass your kind words on to the rest of my team.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

My wife and I just spent our 40th wedding anniversary at the Emirates Palace...as a long time expat we have been privileged to have stayed in some of the best hotels in the world BUT this just beats them all !! Granted we were staying in one of the Royal Khaleej suites but worth every cent and would recommend everyone should try it once in their life. The staff from the parking valets thro' to the butlers were just the best and managed to achieve a brilliant blend of familiarity/friendliness with sheer professionalism. The restaurants were also superb and again service spot on. Can't wait to go back when it's a bit cooler to enjoy the beautiful grounds. My thanks to all who made our stay so memorable.

Room Tip: Treat yourself to a Royal Khaleej suite....not cheap BUT superb value if booked in advance.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Brian R
Dear Brian,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback on your stay with us this month. It was a pleasure to host you during your 40th wedding anniversary, and I am so pleased to hear that you had an exceptional time, especially in the Royal Khaleej Suite.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Palace soon, in the cooler months!

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 13 June 2014

They say this world 2nd costliest hotel. This hotel is very huge property. Excellent location with private beach. Room are very big, staff very cordial, prompt service. once you stay here, you will not forget royal treatment.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a kind review of your stay with us in May.

I will happily share your comments with the rest of my team.

Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Slightly negative to start of with as our dietary requirements were not communicated properly.

This was addressed and rectified by Linda Steeger, who was very understanding.

What made our stay one to remember was the emirates palace staff. There are too many great staff to mention, but the following deserve a mention as they looked after us very well;

- Naresh (assisstant Food beverage manager) great all rounder and personable.
- Aftab (beach pool manager) excellent and had a great conversation with him. His staff are fantastic too.
- Ram Chandra - best cocktails at pool bar
- Satish/Mahfaz (rest. Managers le vendome)
- Claudio/Suresh (Mezzaluna rest manager and staff member) also the lovely lady from Malta.
- all staff at Lu'berge restaurant (my favourite food during my stay)
- Matthew (front office manager)
- daytime staff at conceirge
- child minders who kept our son happy and entertained when my wife and I visited Ferrari World.
- there are many more but the above were exceptional and the Kempinski Group should be proud of having such courteous staff.

Our room had a beach, sea, pool, gardens, and city view!

The camelchino is a must in the lounge! Made with fresh camel milk.

The ambience can be quiet, but its what we needed to finish our five nights of a ten night holiday.

Loved the place we have got friends to stay and family will be visiting in a few months.

Having a beautiful hotel helps, but the staff mentioned above have made our stay memorable.

For all you strict veggies like us out there this place can more than cater for you.

Mr & Mrs Guru...and our little boy Jayden.
(Birmingham, UK)

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Joginder G
Dear Mr. and Mrs. Guru,

It was an absolute pleasure to welcome you and your son to Emirates Palace this month. Thank you for taking the time to write a kind review of your stay.

I am delighted to hear that you were impressed with the caliber of our staff. Thank you for recognizing them, and I will be happy to share your kind words with my team.

We continuously strive to offer the best accommodation and hospitality in Abu Dhabi, and we appreciate the feedback of guests such as yourself. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Palace soon.