“amazing vacation at Golden Tulip”

Golden Tulip Al Jazira
Ranked #91 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“amazing vacation at Golden Tulip”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I spent last weekend at Golden tulip Al Jazira in the UAE and it was an amazing experience.
There are many activities to do and its such a relaxing place.
i went jet skiing, water skiing, and fishing. They have an amazing marina, beach, pool and bar.
At night we had dinner at the hotel's restaurant the food was great and continued to the club there afterwards. It was so much fun!
The rooms are perfect! Extremely clean and comfortable with great black out curtains and blinders.
Also i had a wonderful relaxing massage at their spa and great workout at their gym.
Therefore there's so many activities at this hotel and there's even a space for kids to play.
It's only 20 minutes away from dubai city, very convenient and the price is soooo amazing, great deal honestly!
Im already planning my next trip there :) .

Room Tip: My room number was 714, the room was perfect and extremely comfortable and clean.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Shady H, Rooms Division Manager at Golden Tulip Al Jazira, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Dear Pamela,

Thank you for your fantastic review!

It is our pleasure to be at your service and deliver the best we could offer to our valued guests.

Your review about our hotel facilities, staffs and services will be shared to my colleagues.

Once again thank you very much and we are looking forward to having the pleasure of serving you once again and we hope to deliver the same level of satisfaction and services on your next stay.

Best regards,

Rooms Division Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Czech first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 17 March 2014

close to the city, yet disconnected from it... a great place for families, couples and friends to enjoy! Staff are very friendly and well trained, food is very good, and rooms are comfortable. Very nice beach bar and ambiance.
We had fun and relaxed from the daily routine.
Would definitely return again for weekends breaks!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Shady H, Rooms Division Manager at Golden Tulip Al Jazira, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Dear Mrs Nadine,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor.

We are glad to know that you had enjoyed your overall experience with us and were pleased with the friendly and efficient service of our team members.

It was our pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to welcome you back in the hotel.

Kind regards,

Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 28 February 2014

Abu Dhabi's little island Ghantoot a beautiful location for honey mooners or for those ,want to enjoy a long weekend with friends or family in the peaceful independent chalets and the private beach ,beside the other loads of facilities.
Operated jointly by Golden Tulip Al Jazira ,Charter bay and Ghantoot Marina is easily accessible by car & private waterway , located at the doorstep of Golden Tulip Al Jazira Hotel & Resort.
." "Loved it!"

Room Tip: Happy .......short term marina membership
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Yasmeen S
Dear Mrs Yasmeen,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your recent stay with us and I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience.

I hope we will be able to welcome you back to the Resort in the future.

Best Regards,

Shady Antoine Hachem
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 25 February 2014

This hotel was my home for 34 days, during a business trip. The staff are friendly and helpful. The food at this place is awesome!! I had the priviledge of being able to try everything on the menu, "twice" due to my extended stay. The rooms are a little dated but comfortable. On Friday and Saturday nights it can get a little noisey in the hotel. The reason for this is the nightclub that is next to the hotel. The load music usually stops by 9 or 10 pm so its not too bad. The fitness center has everything one would need for a good workout, The equipment needs to be updated but it works.

The one thing that stands out to me is that I lost my wallet on the hotel grounds. My wallet was returned to me by the staff members but it was missing the cash that I had in it. Due to the great security this hotel has, not only did my wallet get returned but a few days later all my cash was returned to me as well. I want to thank Mr. Shady Hachem " Rooms Division Manager" and his staff for the time they devoted to make sure all my property was returned. I will stay here again if Im ever back in the area and I will recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great experiance.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank quintin a
Shady H, Rooms Division Manager at Golden Tulip Al Jazira, responded to this review, 9 March 2014
Dear Mr Quitin,

I would like to say Thank you for the detailed review that you have written in Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay in Golden Tulip Al Jazira Hotel.

It is with great pleasure that I shared your comments to our colleagues. Rest assured we will continue to find innovative ideas which can further improve our valued guests experience and make each visit to Golden Tulip memorable.

It will be an honor for us to welcome you back to our Hotel.

Yours sincerely

Shady Antoine Hachem
Reviewed 18 February 2014

visited with my family and it was a very pleasant experience. All hotel staff well trained and very friendly. Rooms have king size bed worth value to money.Food was vrry good continental .sea food was excellent.

• Stayed November 2013
Shady H, Rooms Division Manager at Golden Tulip Al Jazira, responded to this review, 23 February 2014
Dear Mrs Rabiya,

Thank you for the wonderful review. We sincerely appreciate the compliments on our hotel and truly glad to hear that you had a great time at the hotel and enjoyed the services and facilities on offer.

We look forward to your continued visits and assure you that we will try our best to meet your expectations on your next visit as well.

Yours sincerely,

Shad Antoine HACHEM
Kirov, Russia
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I came to isit Golden Tulip Al Jazira for a weekend and I am totally satisfied with my little getaway from the hustle & bustle of big city.
The resort is set on it's own island just behind famous Ghantoot Racing and Polo Club.

I really enjoyed massage and sauna during my off days out of the cosmopolitan Dubai .

My room was modernly decorated with a flat-screen TV and white linens on the plush bed. The view from my balcony was amazing.

What surprised me, the hotel can arrange hiking, cycling and snorkelling trips. The staff is always ready to assist with all the needs.

As for the food, the turkish restaurant left a good impression and I really enjoyed my food and inobtrusuiveness and assistance of the people who work there.

I would like to thank the management for sincere hospitality. Keep it like this, Golden Tulip!

Room Tip: Stay in Deluxe Room with Pool that is the best value for money & comfort!
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank alionasch
Shady H, Rooms Division Manager at Golden Tulip Al Jazira, responded to this review, 20 February 2014
Dear Alionasch,

Thank you for your sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at the Golden Tulip Al Jazira Hotel.

I was delighted to know that overall you had a very nice holiday, and a lovely stay with us! I would like to thank you for your positive comment, I do also appreciate your personal acknowledgment with regards to my team who was helpful and friendly, and I will ensure that these compliments are passed on.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Golden Tulip Al Jazira Hotel in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 16 February 2014

awesome ambiance,quiet and nice food. a bit far but worth it. good for family outing and even for friends getaway. The beds are big, the staff are friendly. Good quality of service. would recommend to some friends.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Maureen C
Shady H, Rooms Division Manager at Golden Tulip Al Jazira, responded to this review, 18 February 2014
Dear Mrs Maureen,

It is especially nice to hear that all our associates made you feel welcome and at ease, which is something that we always strive for.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back later in the year!

Best Regards,

#26 of 128 in Abu Dhabi
Le Meridien Abu Dhabi
Le Meridien Abu Dhabi
#60 of 128 in Abu Dhabi

Been to Golden Tulip Al Jazira? Share your experiences!