Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 November 2016

Actually i was very excited to come to ghantoot; but the hotel was so poor for charging 550 aed for the room; i requested pool view but got trre view; the hotel have 2 bars so people at night were running and out neighbor was hitting on our door connection; there is team/camp people were running around like someone got killed. Overall the hotel shouldn't ve 4 start max need to be 2 starts. And they need to keep more security to avoid drunk people from going around like crazy.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Golden Tulip Hotels - Louvre Hotels Group
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Me and my husband love to travel and visit places and we found quite such a place to relax in the middle of more likely an island. Walked around the bungalows around the area. Came from Dubai one Saturday morning and had our light snack in the coffee shop where One enthusiastic Filipina lady named Nicole gave us such a wonderful experience. She gave us what we ordered fast and courageously. The dynamite shrimp was fantastic. Also tried the dried beef biltong which has been hughly recommended. Well done.

Regards,

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

We were part of the Emirates Bike Tour so hundreds of bikers descended apon the place at once. I was pleasantly surprised at how efficiently and friendly was the way the staff coped with large a large influx.

Our room was fine and the grounds beautiful.

One disappointing thing from our perspective was the poor barbecue - but to be fair this may be the fault of the tour organiser not the hotel - where there was insufficient food for all the guests. The swarmers ran out too quickly.

On the whole most enjoyable.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 November 2016

We where there as a couple for 12 days, just off season, the hotel was empty, nice and relaxing, so perfect for us to chill at.

Rooms: All face the Pool/Club/Beach, are big and comfortable and everything in there worked fine, the bathroom is nice but the bath taps need upgrading they where rubbish.

Other:
Pool - is shapped like a fish but massive and clean, has a pool bar at the front of it.
Gym - is small'ish but good

Location: Miles form anything, but the hotel offer free transport to Abu and Dubai
Staff: Brilliant, we found the pool and kitchen staff to be the best and most helpful.

Nightclubs: Iris was open when we where there, expensive and nothing special, found right at the back end of where the gym hall is.
Ibiza was preparing for opening for their season, outdoor club which looks decent.
Please be aware that during season time you will get no sleep as Ibiza club kick off some noise, we only had sound testing night and that was bad enough.

Prices: Get half-Board (which we did) or all inclusive if you can otherwise as the prices are crazy expensive in the hotel.
For Alcohol the is a Booze Supermarket called "Euro star cellar" cheep drink in there but no mixers or juice, Beers, Spirits and Wine only. Found in front of rooms 700+
Otherwise stock up at the Mall Supermarkets.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Came from stressful work & I don't feel to cook at home so instead of going home, I decided to drop by at Golden Tulip Al Jazira since I am living nearby. Its absolutely not my first time, I just stop by just to have a quick dinner, but there is one lady named Nicole in the coffe shop who caught my attention, & its indeed my first time to see her. I am also working in the same industry that's why I know one when I see one, whose delightfully doing her job excellently. I was not only the guest, seemed that all people came altogether and the thing that amazed me was that she never loses her smile at each person she's looking at. And its a big thing as a restaurateur, having grace under pressure. She's an asset in your place, and I admire her sense of dedication the way she took my order, serve, asked me if the food was okay or if I needed anything else, until I took my bill. Must say she's well experienced in her job and knoWs how to deal with people standardly. Anyway, I ordered grilled salmon with mashed potato, and I must commend its really great! Salute to the chef who made it. I will definitely come more often.

Date of stay: September 2016