Premier Inn Abu Dhabi International Airport Hotel
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
US$174
US$95
US$188
US$173
2,658 results
All reviewsbetween flightscosta coffeehour layoverconnecting flightlong layoverrooftop poolfree shuttleshort walknight's sleepfamily roomperfect locationan overnight stayshort staycomfortable bedearly checkexcellent stayyas island
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We stayed here for one night while we were in Abu Dhabi for an overnight transit. It is outside of the airport but very close to terminal 3 and the rooms are very comfortable and spacious (ours were interconnected)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mathisha D
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My wife and I made a last minute booking following the England World Cup game against Uruguay we were watching it at Yas Marina.
What made us book this was the UK advert that Lenny Henry is in for Premier Inn and the fact that they you can have an incredible /comfortable night sleep.
The Hotel is very nice and ideal for the stay over when flying early am or arriving back late pm. The reception staff were ok although they could not find the booking that had been made 45 mins earlier. The problem was the quality of the bed , The so called perfect comfortable bed was a bed of concrete Neither my wife nor I slept well and could not wait to leave. So what Mr Lenny Henry is advertising is not true in the Premier Inn in Abu Dhabi.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Graeme L
DeborahL767, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn Abu Dhabi International Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

Dear BossMan 1025,

Thank you for finding the time to write this review and apologies for the short delay in replying. I was very disappointed to read about your sleepless night and I am really sorry that in this occasion we did not live up to our promise of a good night sleep. I would be grateful if you could contact me at deborah.lecci@mena.premierinn.com with the details of your booking. At Premier Inn we offer Good Night Guarantee and I will be more than happy to discuss with you this further. Our beds are supplied by Hypnos, same supplier as the Royal Family in the UK and we generally receive good feedback. We do understand that the quality of sleep is generally subject to habits and preferences and for your reference only, and in case you will stay with us again, please note that we do offer mattress topper that can be requested in reception at any times. I look forward to hearing back from. Many thanks

Reviewed 30 June 2014

The price was good. The ambience was excellent. Very friendly and respectful staff from the receptionist to the guy that cleans the room. Excellent staff at the restaurant. Very helpful staff at the restaurant. The rooms were great, clean big. Excellent bathroom. The lightnings are perfect. The swimming pool; and the Jacuzzi are wonderful. I really do think I got more services than I paid for. I had to go the reception to confirm that I was not racking up bills in hidden charges. Fortunately, that was not the case. Thank you guys. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Experienced a great stay at premier inn. Took all the stress out of travelling with family. No faults noted on the quality of service and will look first for Premier inn when needing accommodation. Great price for quality stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
DeborahL767, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn Abu Dhabi International Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear Ian W,
Thank you so much for your lovely review about our hotel. A stressfull free stay is exactly what we aim to deliver to each and every guest staying with us and I am proud to hear that in this occasion we managed to please you and your family with our service! Thank you for staying with us and I hope we will welcome you in the near future.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Stayed here for one night on the way back from Bangkok - the hotel is ideally placed within the airport complex next to terminal 3 (international). A standard but perfectly adequate room including a bath and a fridge. Essential air conditioning was powerful yet quiet and the bed very comfortable.
On the roof of the hotel is a lovely shaded pool and Jacuzzi (where we were offered complimentary chilled bottled water) with a good view of the airport runways.
A complimentary shuttle is also offered (twice per day) to various city locations including the Marina Mall and Yas Marina, though unfortunately not for the return journey. An excellent, very reasonable short stay.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SheilaS

Dear Sheila S,
Thank you for finding the time to write about us and thank you for the great description of our bedrooms and facilities, I am sure this will help other travellers taking decision when booking hotel accommodation! It was great to have you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you soon to Premier Inn.