“F1 Fenzy”

Ranked #30 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“F1 Fenzy”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

We stayed here during the Grand Prix so overall it's a busy place for most hotels, I knew the location so thought it would be ideally located and it didn't seem too overly pricey. Our room was in the new wing of the hotel which at the time was still being maintained / finished. However it's very well presented and the huge bathroom and shower in our bathroom was just heavenly. Overall I liked the room, however..........the mile walk there with no lifts working near our room was a real pain.
The staff at the pool bar were completely ineffectual, we waited over an hour for a simple sandwich and a drink and they weren't even busy! The room service was terrible and quite expensive for what we got! Plus the staff would just not leave us alone, always knocking on the door, turning down the bed, cleaning or repairing outside your room, I could go on but it felt quite disruptive.
On the whole the staff ruined it for me and my husband it just wasn't relaxing at all! I probably wouldn't recommend this for most of the year but it serviced a purpose and wasn't too crazily priced for the Grand Prix.

Room Tip: The new wing has nicer rooms but it's quite a trek from the main entrance.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
Diana A, Director of Sales at Al Raha Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 10 November 2013
Dear Ms. Lulupotter,

Greetings from Al Raha Beach Hotel.

It was our privilege to have you stay with us. I would like to thank you for taking some of your valuable time to express through the Trip Advisor site your views and convey your comments on our service and facilities.

I am very sorry to learn about your disappointment on poor service at the pool bar and other disturbances experience during your stay with us, thus we regret such inconvenience experienced.

We have always placed our guest’s comfort and best interest on our top priority and we are committed to maintain an honest relationship with you as our valued partners. Please be assured that all your comments have been communicated to the concerned heads of departments and all shortcomings have been addressed and appropriate actions have been taken.

I hope this one time experience will not mark your impression of Al Raha Beach Hotel and we would very much welcome the opportunity to regain your confidence in your next visit and rest assured that no efforts would be spared to make your future stays as memorable and pleasurable as possible.

Looking for the pleasure to welcoming you back to Al Raha Beach Hotel.

Director of Sales & Marketing

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (366)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 19 October 2013

it is a life to have a vacation , room , food , Pool & facilities all was very nice & more the vacation there is a relaxation from every thing it name is Alraha beach & it is actually relax i like so much the helpful coming from all the staff to make our vacation more & more beautiful also the smiling all the staff make it all the time for the guest there . i am sure i will go there again

Room Tip: the room have a Gulf view is the Best
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Dear Mr. Mohamed,

Greetings from Al Raha Beach Hotel.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Al Raha Beach Hotel.

alain uae
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

Greeting
I like my visit so much there i will go there again they were very helpful&nice it was a nice vacation with my family already it is alraha and we get it there every small thing was for the happiness of all guests and the smiles were the signs appear on all the staff there it was a very lovley vacation I garante if back
Best regards

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Dear Mr. Mohamed Sabra,

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 17 October 2013

My stay at the Al Raha Beach Hotel, was fun, I was with my family, enjoy the children's pool, clean rooms, nice decor, reception was good, location on the beach and close to the Mall, generally the stay enjoyable for all family members and recommend residence

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Dear Mr. Ashraf,

Brighton
Reviewed 11 October 2013

An early check in and 4pm check out was a real bonus.Parking / valet was free.
The hotel staff are very efficient and extremely helpful.
I booked through Travago and was given a very dark room overlooking the second floor roof. Avoid the 300 numbered rooms.
I had previously stayed in 4 other hotels in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Apart from the Beach Hotel, wi-fi was free in all hotels. Surely the hotel management must realise that 90 Dhs. a day for wi-fi access is a real foolish move. Perhaps they still view wi-fi as a profit centre ! Not a service to guests !

Room Tip: Entrance to AD Mall is close to Pregos ( Italian restaurant ). Definately worth a visit.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank AKR001
Dear Mr. AKR001,

Greetings from Al Raha Beach Hotel.

I am very glad to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us and our services and facilities met your expectations. Thus we have noted your comments on the dark room given to you during your stay with us, thus we regret such inconvenience experienced.

tehran
Reviewed 10 October 2013

good hotel for relaxing with your partner or family
room are clean. they have deferent desing for each day with chockolate, flowvers and ....
belboys are polite
resturant for breakfast is very good whit different kind of food
beach is lovely
indor and outdor pool is very clean with good facilitis such as spay, towel, short, body locion and ...
it is very big hotel with a band (music group). they sing viry nice.
vawwwwwwww you shoud try shisha (hooka) near pool with especial easy chire!!!!!
but it is alittle expensive!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank fari f
Dear Mr. Fari,

Greetings from Al Raha Beach Hotel.

I am very glad to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us and our services and facilities met your expectations. Also thank you for the nice complements to our resident Cuban band “Ire”.

Reviewed 10 October 2013 via mobile

Me and my husband had a last minute plan of having a 2 days vacation for my birthday. Found them having a promotion in cobone. I never expected to receive a wonderful service and an awesome room+facilities esp with a promotion/deal. We are still here but I can't wait to rate them!! With an excellent friendly staffs and very clean amenities, I can say that it is all worth it!! Plus all the complimentaries and free upgrade for my special day!

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Em G
Dear Ms. Em G,

Greetings from Al Raha Beach Hotel.

I am very glad to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us and our services and facilities met your expectations. Receiving such positive comments is very rewarding to all our employees and can only encourage them to strive further to meet our valuable guests needs and exceed their expectations at all times.