“At Al Raha Beach again”

Ranked #30 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Nablus, Palestinian Territories
“At Al Raha Beach again”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Again at Al Raha Beah, although it was my fourth stay, they still able to estonish you with their welcoming behavior and their efforts and struggling to make you feel at home.
From the entrance up to the reception to the room services and SPA and swimming pools staff.
Restaurant crew, was and still the most notable for me, there warm smiles and honest welcoming faces were notable, and the most surprising thing was that the crew was even able to remember the type of juice and my favorite drink .
Thank you very much Mirza, Emy, Karren and Essam for all of those nice times that I felt with you , and be sure that this hotel with your efforts and such crew presence will remain one of the first options I have .
I will never forget the training staff, Yalem , Muzhar and Youniesh, who were always around, and always ready to provide any service that I need even before I asked for it .
I think that the hotel management must be proud of the existence of such crew, in addition to high-end facilities and comfortable rooms which shows a high commitment toward customer satisfaction.
I advise you all to go to that hotel , there you will feel that you are the first concern , no matter how many are you, where you will find several things from paradise water, nice views and delicious food, as for the angels… you will get that feeling from the way you are served.
Raha Beach Hotel Staff,,,,, I wish you all the best , , looking forward to return again there.

Room Tip: Gulf View rooms are the best choice
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Diana A, Director of Sales at Al Raha Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 10 November 2013
Dear Mr. Ayman,

Greetings from Al Raha Beach Hotel.

It was our privilege to have you stay with us. . I would like to thank you for taking some of your valuable time to write to us to comment on our service and facilities.

I am very glad to learn that you are enjoying your stay with us and you are pleased with our services and facilities.

Your comments are passed on to all our employees particularly to Mr. Mirza, Ms. Emy, Ms. Karen and Mr. Essam of Food & Beverage and Ms. Yalem, Mr. Muzhar and Mr. Youniesh of Banquet Operation Department. Receiving such positive comments are very rewarding to all our employees and can only encourage them to strive further to meet our valuable guests needs and exceed their expectations at all times.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Al Raha Beach Hotel.

Director of Sales & Marketing

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (366)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Hannover, Germany
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Room was wonderful with a beautiful view onto the sea and the magic office building beside the hotel. A round building, wow !!! Housekeeping perfect, breakfast wonderful. Restaurants excellent. Hope that i will come back !!!

Room Tip: Ask for view onto the sea in the newest rooms
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear Mr. Christopher,

Greetings from Al Raha Beach Hotel.

It was our privilege to have you stay with us. I would like to thank you for taking some of your valuable time to express through the Trip Advisor site your views and convey your comments on our service and facilities.

Frome, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Impressive hotel near the airport and Yas Island which makes it very convenient for travellers interested in visiting Yas Waterpark or Ferrari World and Abu Dhabi downtown alike. As the motorway to Dubai is straight in front also easy access to get there by taxi. We had a street view room which faced the motorway but was not noisy, it was a big room and we fitted 2 extra single beds into it. The buffet was brilliant every day with a huge variety of food- made us happy each time. Boys had stylish haircuts at the barber's in the lobby area. Pool bar very good with excellent service. The pool itself is a bit smallish and the beach really not a specific highlight but we were not too bothered as spent most days out and about. We loved this hotel and its very friendly staff.
The Al Raha Mall offers cash points and a small supermarket amongst other shops-not really that exciting for shopping experiences. Book your desert experiences with the reception- the quad biking is so worth it.

Room Tip: Street view rooms appear to be significantly larger than garden view
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank dutydoc
Dear Mr. Dutydoc,

Chester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Al Raha delivers on all fronts. The Grand Gulf View room was certainly grand with a super stylish bathroom. The pool/beach area was picturesque and had lots of loungers.
The Mall next door had a great supermarket and Cinema.
Would definitely recommend.

Room Tip: New Grand Gulf rooms are fab. Looked at the old Superior rooms and whilst big they were very dated.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank mike e
Dear Mr. Mike,

Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 26 October 2013

cant view the gulf area if to stay in the first floor, it's a lot better to choose higher floors...and the roller cabinets are not friendly to use,,,,the toilet door is too squeaky & tight to open & to close..the Television was initially not working properly...overall the hotel is very friendly, clean, safe, recommendable, unique,staff are accomodating, just one lady with the name of Emy? who was not friendly in the restaurant, but one lady VIVIAN(filipino) is very accomodating, cheerful, with very pleasnt personality at the counter, who is an assset to AL raha Beach Hotel..thank you & more power

Room Tip: cant have a good view at the first floors , should be higher floors to view the gulf
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Dear Ms. Juvy,

Greetings from Al Raha Beach Hotel.

Though we are very sorry to learn about the other issues you have experienced during your stay with us, please be assured that all your comments and feedbacks regarding the challenges that you have faced have been addressed to; appropriate actions have been taken and are in progress to prevent any re-occurrence in the future.

Your comments are passed on to Ms. Vivian of Front Office Department. Receiving such positive comments is very rewarding to our employees and can only encourage them to strive further to meet our valuable guests needs and exceed their expectations at all times.

Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Australia
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I stayed at the Al Raha Beach Hotel on the last leg of my Emirates trip, the reasoning behind this was the location is very close to Abu Dhabi International. (Though its 30mins from Abu Dhabi City Centre) I regret my decision not staying there for the majority of my Abu Dhabi stay. The hotel is in Corniche and right on the beach. Al Raya Beach resort is also just next to a smaller shopping mall. My first impression of the hotel lobby was "Can i afford to stay here" It looks like a palace the moment you walk in the lobby, its huge. The staff are really friendly and fast. I was put in the new wing of the hotel, my room was the largest i have every seen in a hotel and bathroom was also huge, the room is very modern and some photos shown above are out dated. I had an ocean view from my room. The room services is very fast and the food is great and not too pricey. During my stay I also opted for a late check out because my flight departed at a late time, this was very easy to do and didn't cost lots, glad i did. All rooms have free Wi-Fi and its fast. I would recommend this hotel to everybody, families, business, romantics and occasion. Was a highlight during my trip

Room Tip: Staying in the newer section, rooms are much bigger and cost the same, great hotel
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
Dear Mr. Lucas,

Beverley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 October 2013

We so enjoyed our 2 weeks in May at this hotel we decided to try it again and have just returned after another 2 week stay. It is certainly the place to unwind and relax and the entire staff are polite, helpful and friendly without being over familiar.
Our check-in was dealt with efficiently and our cases were in our room winthin minutes. We again had a Gulf View room in the new wing. These rooms are quiet and spacious with large, well-appointed bathrooms. Our room boy, Cris, was unobtrusive and did a first class job; our room, like the rest of the hotel, was spotless. It was good to see Mr Kutti of housekeeping again - a gentle man and a gentleman for whom nothing is too much trouble.
There is plenty of choice in the Sevilla Restaurant. Thursday night is seafood night with oysters and lobster and everything in between; my husband isn't a fish lover but there was plenty of other dishes.Waiters Jon and Essam are most professional and thanks to Hashim whose English is excellent and who never tired of answering our many questions. Thank you too, to Ram who saw we had everything we required; I mentioned at breakfast after we had been there a few days that we had particularly enjoyed the sweet and sour chicken on our previous visit and it hadn't been on the menu. Ram obviously made a note and the dish was prepared specially for us that evening. We loved the chocolate fountain. Just need to diet now we are back home!!!!
The Black Pearl Bar is perfect for a relaxing drink after dinner. The new manager welcomed us each evening and was so polite. Leo, Sushill and Khatti are excellent. One can't help but be happy when Khatti is about - he never stops smiling!
By the pool we had first class service from Mark.
The guest relations staff are well informed. When we wanted to visit Dubai and the Burj Khalifa in particular they prebooked our tickets, saving us money and a wasted journey; if we had waited until we got there we wouldn't have got in as all times were sold out. The taxi firm used by the hotel is good and our driver was knowledgable and helpful, pointing out places of inerest and stopping for us to take photos.
We used the hotel courtesy bus which was always on time and goes to various locations.
Having been to this hotel before we knew what to expect and we weren't disappointed. I'm sure we will be returning.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Maria B
Dear Ms. Maria,

Greetings from Al Raha Beach Hotel and thank you for coming back to the hotel.

It was our privilege to have you stay with us again. I would like to thank you for taking some of your valuable time to express through the Trip Advisor site your views and convey your comments on our service and facilities.

I am very glad to learn that you have enjoyed your stay with us and our services and facilities met your expectations. Your comments are passed on to all our employees particulary to Mr. Cris, Mr Kutti, Mr. Jon and Mr. Essam, Mr. Hashim, Mr. Ram, Mr. Leo, Mr. Sushill and Ms. Khatti who extended excellent service during your stay with us. Receiving such positive comments are very rewarding to all our employees and can only encourage them to strive further to meet our valuable guests needs and exceed their expectations at all times.